Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Top Of The World
    Last Online

11.26.17 @ 05:36 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts

Please take a little trip to my site. If you go to the section that says Candy, and work your way to my music, please give Unchained a shot. Not too happy with the solo. I played with a Peavey Wolfgang Special through a BOSS GT-6 run from the headphone port to my Dazzle Digital Video Creator [img]smile.gif[/img] Sorry the clips are Windows Media Player. Also you gotta give it a bit of volume til I fix it up.

My Elephant sux [img]smile.gif[/img] My harmonic tapping is a little goofy, but I enjoyed doing Unchained

www.tooaskewrob.com

Banned!
    Last Online

02.18.11 @ 08:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

okay i'm easily entertained [img]smile.gif[/img]

i like it, you get a good sound on unchained. i never liked the 5150 amps at all.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About it later
    Last Online

01.22.09 @ 09:08 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Robby5150:
    Please take a little trip to my site. If you go to the section that says Candy, and work your way to my music, please give Unchained a shot. Not too happy with the solo. I played with a Peavey Wolfgang Special through a BOSS GT-6 run from the headphone port to my Dazzle Digital Video Creator [img]smile.gif[/img] Sorry the clips are Windows Media Player. Also you gotta give it a bit of volume til I fix it up.

My Elephant sux [img]smile.gif[/img] My harmonic tapping is a little goofy, but I enjoyed doing Unchained

www.tooaskewrob.com
    sounds good by me, you were playing the wrong melody pattern to the harmonic taps, I think that's what you meant by goofy ? cause they were clean and rang thru .
    Rol.

Top Of The World
    Last Online

You were right I was playing the wrong melody. I never had much of the problem with the harmonic tapping. That little part from Eddies solo I usually can do pretty good except the part on the Low E String which I never get to ring out right. It was just something to put up really quick.

Top Of The World
    Last Online

Actually it isn't the sound of the 5150 AMP its the BOSS GT-6. I enjoy it for quick home recording and headphone playing, but for all out cranking I enjoy my 5150 Combo.

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Currently - Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.28.12 @ 10:39 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for the tablature for the tap harmonics stuff....

Is this it here ? :

</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">For the following section, all tapped harmonics, &lt;&gt;, are
    tapped on the indicated frets with the p.h. while the
    previous note is fretted by the f.h. Ex: after this riff
    below, your f.h. is on the seventh frets of the E and A and
    all tapped harmonics are relative to this seventh fret,
    until the pull of to 0 and hammer on to 5, then all tapped
    harmonics are relative to the fifth fret, and so on. The
    not in parenthesis symbolizes that the note is already
    fretted and sounding. (To save room, I've only included
    the necessary strings.)</pre>[/QUOTE]</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">|D|----------------------
    |A|-------h7-------------
    |E|-15\7p0h7-------------</pre>[/QUOTE]</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">|G|-----------------------------------------------------|G|
    |D|-----------------------------------------------------|D|
    |A|-&lt;14&gt;--&lt;12&gt;(7)-p-0-h-5--&lt;12&gt;--&lt;10&gt;(5)-p-0-7---------|A|
    |E|-----------------------------------------------------|E|</pre>[/QUOTE]</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">|G|-----------------------------------------------------|G|
    |D|--------------------------------------^^^^^^^^-------|D|
    |A|-&lt;14&gt;(7)p0-h-5--&lt;12&gt;(5)p0-h-7-&lt;14&gt;--&lt;19&gt;-&lt;7&gt;--p-0-h--|A|
    |E|-----------------------------------------------------|E|</pre>[/QUOTE]</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">|D|-----------------------------------------------------|D|
    |A|-7--&lt;14&gt;--&lt;12&gt;(7)p-0-h-5--&lt;12&gt;--&lt;10&gt;(5)-p-0-h-3------|A|
    |E|-----------------------------------------------------|E|</pre>[/QUOTE]</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">|G|-----------------------------------------------------|G|
    |D|---------------^^^^^^^^^-----------------------------|D|
    |A|-&lt;10&gt;--&lt;8&gt;--&lt;7&gt;----------h-3---0--7-&lt;14&gt;--&lt;12&gt;(7)-p--|A|
    |E|-----------------------------------------------------|E|</pre>[/QUOTE]</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">|D|-----------------------------------------------------|D|
    |A|-0-5--&lt;12&gt;--&lt;10&gt;(5)-p-0---------------------^^^^^^^^-|A|
    |E|--------------------------h7--&lt;14&gt;--&lt;12&gt;--&lt;10&gt;-------|E|</pre>[/QUOTE]</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">|D|-----------------------------------------------------|D|
    |A|----------------------------------^^^^^^^------------|A|
    |E|-&lt;12&gt;(7)-p-0-h-5--&lt;12&gt;--&lt;10&gt;--&lt;9&gt;-------&lt;10&gt;(5)-p-0--|E|</pre>[/QUOTE]</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">|A|-----------------------------------------------------|A|
    |E|--h-3--&lt;10&gt;--&lt;8&gt;--&lt;7&gt;bf____rb-&lt;8&gt;(3)/5---&lt;12&gt;--&lt;10&gt;--|E|</pre>[/QUOTE]</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">|D|-----------------------------------------------------|D|
    |A|---------------------------h-3--&lt;10&gt;--&lt;8&gt;--&lt;7&gt;--&lt;7&gt;bh|A|
    |E|-&lt;9&gt;bf____rb--&lt;10&gt;-(5)-p-0---------------------------|E|</pre>[/QUOTE]</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">|D|-----------------------------------------------------|D|
    |A|-&lt;8&gt;--&lt;10&gt;-(3)/5--&lt;12&gt;--&lt;10&gt;--&lt;9&gt;bf-&lt;10&gt;-(5)\3---&lt;10&gt;|A|
    |A|-&lt;8&gt;--&lt;7&gt;--&lt;7&gt;bf--&lt;8&gt;--&lt;10&gt;-(3)/5--&lt;12&gt;--&lt;10&gt;--&lt;9&gt;---|A|
    |A|-&lt;9&gt;bh--&lt;10&gt;--&lt;12&gt;--&lt;9&gt;bh--&lt;10&gt;--&lt;12&gt;--&lt;9&gt;bh--&lt;10&gt;---|A|
    |A|&lt;12&gt;-(5)/7--&lt;14&gt;--&lt;12&gt;--&lt;11&gt;--&lt;10&gt;--&lt;11&gt;--&lt;12&gt;--&lt;14&gt;-|A|
    |A|&lt;12&gt;bh-&lt;12&gt;bf--&lt;14&gt;bf--&lt;12&gt;bf--&lt;14&gt;bf--&lt;12&gt;bf--&lt;11&gt;bh|A|
    |D|----------------------------------------------^^^^^^^|D|
    |A|-&lt;12&gt;bf--&lt;14&gt;bf--&lt;19&gt;bT--&lt;19&gt;bf--&lt;19&gt;bt__rb-(7)------|A|
    |E|-----------------------------------------------------|E|</pre>[/QUOTE]</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">|G|---------------------------------|G|
    |D|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^---------|D|
    |A|-------------------------/10\ ---|A|
    |E|-------------------------/8 \ 3--|E|</pre>[/QUOTE]Does this look right (assuming it gets displayed correctly...)

[img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]

[ December 09, 2002, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: mondola ]
    "<i>You can please <b>some</b> of the people <b>all</b> of the time,<br />And <b>all</b> of the people <b>some</b> of the time,<br />But you can't please <b>all</b> of the people <b>all</b> of the time !</i>"<br /><br />(was Dave5150 on <b><i>The Pleasure Dome</i></b>)<br /><br />Check out some of my music at: <a href="http://www.dave5150.com" target="_blank">www.dave5150.com</a>

Top Of The World
    Last Online

They way I learned was from watching the videos of his solo "Right here, Right now" and Live Without a Net.

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

11.26.07 @ 11:06 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Blimey, I have a MAC. Can't listen to your stuff...
    My first time in the spotlight was from a helicopter.

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Robby5150:
    They way I learned was from watching the videos of his solo "Right here, Right now" and Live Without a Net.
    I learned more Eddie licks from LWAN than anywhere else.

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Currently - Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.28.12 @ 10:39 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

How rude of me, I just launched right in there and asked how you play it.

I meant to compliment you on your playing first. I thought everything sounded fine. You're way to modest. Definitely inspired me to get my arse in gear and actually learn to play some of this stuff...

I'll let you know how I get along, and I'll record some stuff to let you see how I am struggling.

But that stuff is way cool !

[img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    "<i>You can please <b>some</b> of the people <b>all</b> of the time,<br />And <b>all</b> of the people <b>some</b> of the time,<br />But you can't please <b>all</b> of the people <b>all</b> of the time !</i>"<br /><br />(was Dave5150 on <b><i>The Pleasure Dome</i></b>)<br /><br />Check out some of my music at: <a href="http://www.dave5150.com" target="_blank">www.dave5150.com</a>