Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Romeo Delight

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have read the site
    on unlocking the Eventides power. I am looking for the easiest and least expensive way to hook up the Eventide without an effects loop in my amp. I remember seeing Brain May's setup that was just his guitar into a signal splitter then into the Eventide and into his Vox AC-30's. He ran the Eventide before his amps! Looks super easy! Only thing I gather from the site is that you need alot of other gear to even make the Eventide work at all. I have a 100 watt stereo amp and a stereo 4x12. I get the ideal studio way to set it up but I am just playing with my amp.
    "When I found the guitar, I refused to take lessons. This was my <br />real emotional release, and I didn't want to be taught how to <br />approach the instrument." Eddie Van Halen<br /><br />"While I believe our band will be most triumphant, the truth is Wyld Stallions will never be a super band until we get Eddie Van Halen on guitar." Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

Hot For Teacher

Favorite VH Song

Summer Nights
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Don't know about the eventide, but can tell you a great way to set any effects up!
    Take the left output of the amp and run it in mono to one side of the speakers, this is your main sound.
    Take the right side and run it through a line out box then to the effects, then to the other side of your speakers.
    The line out box allows you to keep the tone from your amp (including the power amp stage) and run it through something else.
    Don't try this without the line out box though, the amplified signal will stuff the effects up totally.
    Does this help?
    The rumor: W.D.F.A-We Don't Fuck Around.<br />The truth: W.D.F.A-We Disregard Fans Abundently