On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

van halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

eruption
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

HI. I bought this Ibanez Jem two months a ago from St.Louis Guitar Exchange as a collectors item. I have never played this guitar. They bought it directly from the Ibanez company and called me the minute it came in. When It arrived to my house I changed the strings gave it a good look and placed it in the nice black hard ibanez case with the velvet insides. In the future i planned on getting a clear guitar case shelf unit to display my collectable instruments. Hockey season for the spring is commin and I need the money for Equipment. I paid $2,100 total including tax and the case. Its in mint condition no flaws and Its only a few months old, often in better condition that you could buy at a Guitar Center because they have been played my countless kids. I have an Ebay account under the user name ddschnur@aol.com I have great feedback and have sold expensive items over long distances bfore, such as a Mesa Boogie amp head. I am asking for $1,400 for it which is a great price considering ts brand new with the case and theres no tax. Shipping will be up to the buyer, no paypal though. You can email me questions or ask for pics at ddschnur@sbcglobal.net

Thanks!!!
    Bringing real guitar solos back to music-RIP rhoads and Srv-Rock on vai-Wylde-slash-and eddie!!!!!!!!!!<br /> "I don't like to push the envelope, Id rather chuck grenades into it!" -Ted Nugent-<br /><br /> =PASSION AND WARFARE=<br /> "That stevie vai, what a nice little boy!" -the audience is listening-

Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Mean street, 5150
    Last Online

11.03.05 @ 07:02 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I bought a 2003 model form the states last June for $1200 (Brand New) I could sell it on over here for at least 1500 making a 900 profit but I'm keeping it as its easily one of the best I'v eever played.
    Early music made heavy use of the Church modes, which were later organized due to their relationship to the interval pattern of the major scale. The modern conception of modal scales describes a system where each mode is the usual diatonic scale, but with a different starting note. Modes came back into favour some time later in the development of jazz (modal jazz) and more contemporary 20th century music. Much folk music is also best analysed in terms of modes. For example, in Irish traditional music the ionian, dorian, aeolian and mixolydian modes occur (in roughly decreasing order of frequency); the phrygian mode is an important part of the flamenco sound. The Brown Sound popularised by and identified with the music of Edward Van halen displays a distinct lack of respect for any form of music modality - its straight ahead balls to the wall good ol' fashioned rawk and roll......