Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube

Thread: EVH Floyd Rose?

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm working on a guitar project at the moment that I always thought would be cool and I'm finally putting it on the chopping block. So what is this idea? Pretty simple acctually. I have an old Krammer Striker much like what Ed played in the 80's(aside from a Striker havving a slightly different shape on the head and gloss finish) so I have this thing just laying around the house and have decided to gut the thing and rebuild it using the floyd rose, pick-ups and everything else from a EVH Wolfgang. I found out what pick-ups I need but am having trouble finding the style of floyd rose big Ed has on his wolfgangs. Anyone have any idea? Also I'd like to hear what you all have to say about my little invention be it good or bad I really don't care. As long as I can get ahold of all the parts I'm going to go thorough with it. Guess we'll have to wait and see how she turns out.

Good Enough

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well, from my understanding and this is no big help I'm sure, but it is a FR liscensed tremlo(is there different models of the Floyd?) that has EVH's patened "D-Tuna" which is made to fit any tremlo. The d-tuna comes as a single peice so I would think you'd have to put it on yourself. I dunno? Hopes that helps a tad ...

See, I think drugs have done some good things for us I really do! And if you don't beleive drugs have done good things fo us, I want you to do me a favor. Go home tonight take all your cd's, alblums, tapes, and burn them because you know what? The people that made all that great music that has enhanced your lives over the years were RRRRReeeeeaaaaalllll fucking high on drugs. -Maynard(Tool)