Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

Bottoms Up
    Last Online

01.23.09 @ 11:26 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Gotta say, I LOVE that site! Just got my new Boss TU-2 tuner. Only took 2 days!
    Plstrcast everywhere else, Smudge NYC here.. so kiss my arse!<br /><br /><a href="http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/smudgenyc" target="_blank">http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/smudgenyc</a>

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

I have to pick?
    Last Online

10.05.17 @ 11:44 AM
    Liked 14 Times in 6 Posts

I CAN'T STAND THEM! They've screwed up my orderS too many times. They sent me 4 packs of picks, two of which were incorrect.

They sent a long letter apologizing about any inconvienences, but I'm still not certain that they have gotten everything together.
    Your favorite band sucks.

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Never had a problem with them.
    <BR>

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

Bottoms Up
    Last Online

01.23.09 @ 11:26 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I'VE USED THEM DOZENS OF TIMES.. SO FAR, SO GOOD
    Plstrcast everywhere else, Smudge NYC here.. so kiss my arse!<br /><br /><a href="http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/smudgenyc" target="_blank">http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/smudgenyc</a>

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I used to rave about Musician's Friend, but when I reccommended them to my brother for ordering a PA package, they gave him so many problems you wouldn't believe it. First he was gonna have it shipped to my house because they have problems in his neighborhood with packages being stolen but they said they couldn't do that because it didn't match the address on his credit card, yet 4 days later HALF of the order shows up at my door, even though they said there was absolutely NO WAY they would send it to my place. Remember when I said HALF, well thats all that ever showed up, the powered mixer and the cables and mics, nothing else ever showed up, no speakers, no stands. We call MF and UPS to get this resolved and discover that MF only shipped 1 speaker and stand when they were supposed to send 2 of each, and the 1 speaker and stand were LOST. He needed this system by Christmas, and he still hasn't got the speakers and stands. I understand that orders get lost and mixed up, but all customer service would tell us is "There's nothing we can do" so everyone that told us that, we told them to then put us in touch with their superior until we reached management and then we finally got some satisfaction and the problem was resolved. How come management could fix our problem, and that isn't their job, but customer service, who's job is to fix problems, told us nothing but "there's nothing we can do". The moral of the story is I'll never order from MF again, and if customer service won't help you demand to speak to their superior, you will eventually get the point across that your not messin around and get your problem fixed.

Favorite VH Album

All of em, except for III
    Favorite VH Song

Too many to name
    Last Online

07.16.12 @ 10:56 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Good for you LJ. Don't pull any punches and learn to feed those fuckers their due.

Personally all of my experiences with Musician's Friend have been great ones.

That is one fucked up story though. I wouldn't base one experience on one pea brained Customer Service Rep. Well I would, but that's besides the point. You have to admit those fuckers have good prices, great selection, and most of their transactions are pretty damn good.

Hope you change your mind.
    FUCK THE DUMB SHIT!!!!

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by TheMightyCopenHalenII:
    Good for you LJ. Don't pull any punches and learn to feed those fuckers their due.

Personally all of my experiences with Musician's Friend have been great ones.

That is one fucked up story though. I wouldn't base one experience on one pea brained Customer Service Rep. Well I would, but that's besides the point. You have to admit those fuckers have good prices, great selection, and most of their transactions are pretty damn good.

Hope you change your mind.
    <hr></blockquote>

The problem is, it wasn't just one customer service rep, it was everyone that we talked to. As far as there prices and selection go, these mail order mega stores are a dime a dozen. You've got SamAsh, Music123, Mars, Zzounds, and tons more, that all will beat each other's and MF's advertised prices. I guess MF's customer service reps are just disgruntled that they get payed less than the guys who produce their catalogs that send out. I'm not trying to discourage faithful MF customers, if you like them and you get good service then stick with them, I just wanted to warn people that they can and do screw up and gave me horrible customer service.