Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

all of em
    Favorite VH Song

all of em
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

You know a little while back I wrote a topic about how boring and stale the comments from members on the whole Van Halen thing has gotten and attempted to put a humorous spin on my opinion. Obviously, this site is void of any humour as I was ripped into by a few of the mods who run the show here. It is also somewhat of a catch 22 as you are asked to give your OPINION on a subject and than get slammed for "slamming". At least on the Dome you could get away with a lot worse without having all the mods jump on your face and all I hear from you robots is how that site sucked. It was offered that I may add an opinion and I did so and you guys shit on me. I wish I could be a VHForum moderator, but that would require that I remove half my brain. Perhaps one day when frogs wear hats and monkeys talk out their buts some new news well come out of this abyss. Whatever, I'll stick to a site with a band that has a career thats still active, (ie: David Lee Roth) while the rest of you fucks (with the exception of a few) sit here reading the same old thing day in and day out. See you and fuck you. Enjoy brown town.

See if you got the balls to keep this one up!

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:48 AM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Nothing to do with balls bitch.

Ya know, your the ONLY one that has had a problem with the way things work here. The ONLY one. And that reason is only because you made a FUCKING STUPID TOPIC that got closed because it held no conversational value whatsoever. Your pride got hurt, and now you feel like you have to make us look bad somehow because you FLAKED out. Go on over to ARMY then and good fucking riddance. Make a dumb ass thread like that over there and see what happens. You think we were "mean" [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/yell.gif[/img] Go ahead, start a lamer subject over there and see what happens.

We just dont like dumb topics floating around all over the place. When there is one, it turns in to 50, then you have a disease that is hard to cure like other boards. WE ARE NOT LIKE OTHER BOARDS! Sorry, but piss off with your little attitude. We've seen what happens when the site gets over run with lame ass things like that. Most of us have been here a couple years and HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN.

So, if thats all you have to add to things around here, go ahead and let the door hit your ass on the way out, whatever. [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Of course we shit on you. You're a fucking troll.

You got pissy because someone moved your topic from Main to the forum most appropriate for it. Because of that you posted a lame topic about your asshole singing. And now you post this bitching about how we run the place.

My advice to you is to go elsewhere if you don't like how things are done. We don't suffer fools lightly, and we have even less patience for trolls.

This one is moving to feedback, which is where it should have been in the first place. Dumbass!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 10:47 PM
    Liked 11,593 Times in 4,941 Posts

BUMDART, here's a simple solution for you, DON'T POST!!!!!! Don't post here, and don't post at the PD. All you do is complain and you've been here all of what, 5 days? You don't like what we do here? Good...get lost.

Like I said, this site is not your personal punching bag, and it's obvious your goal is here to start trouble and bait me and the moderators into a fight so that you can somehow justify your off-the-wall bizarro comments. You are a child, and as such you will be treated like one here.

You have yet to post ANYTHING that constitutes an interesting discussion. You are an extremely arrogant and angry individual, and I'm not going to deal with your nonsense anymore. Please go to the ARMY, have fun, enjoy yourself. Believe me you won't be missed. They have plenty of places for you to be a complete moron and post nothing concerning VH and DLR, which is what your goal is!

Grow up!
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

JamToThis.com
    Audio/Video Trading Community
    Tons of Van Halen!

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member
    Sweetheart, the saddlehorn is to help you get on and off the horse. You don't SIT on it. It can make you cranky. Just trying to help out here. Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

BUMDART doesn't like us??? C'mon Brett, read the writing on the wall and close this place down. Once you've lost a quality poster like this, it's all downhill.

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Greetings, cunt crust!

Your first topic was an opinion, that's why it was moved to the Opinions/Speculation forum.

What business did it have being in the Main forum? What was so new about the content?

Nothing.

Your opinions are no better than anyone else's. Unless there's something new (which there wasn't, in your topic's case) threads get moved.

Let me ask you, why isn't anyone else complaining about their topics having been moved?

Could it be that unlike you, they're mentally stable?

The fact that you're up in arms over this shows what a petty bitch you are.

Get over yourself.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by BUMDART420:
    I wish I could be a VHForum moderator, but that would require that I remove half my brain. <hr></blockquote>

Quite to the contrary, it would actually require that you start out with one, douchebag.

You know... I bet you guys anything that this "chick" pisses standing up.
    http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/avatars/michael3.jpg

"You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

"Only Eddymon would claim victory during a FOUR game losing streak." - OLO

"Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."

Favorite VH Album

VHII, FW, 1984, 5150, ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

You want me to pick just one?
    Last Online

11.28.17 @ 09:02 PM
    Liked 27 Times in 6 Posts

Damn, Brad ... er I mean BUMDART has finally lost it. [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]
    "One of the reasons I left Sabbath was because Van Halen was blowing us off the stage every night. It was embarrassing." -Ozzy Osbourne

"When I first heard "Runnin' With The Devil" on the radio, I was stunned and found myself dizzy, walking through my high school hallways thinking, "What was THAT?!"
    Eddie Van Halen was so innovative and kicked so much ass, and David Lee Roth was for a time indisputably the Greatest Man in America.
    If aliens came down and challenged us to a Battle of the Bands to decide the fate of Planet Earth, I would feel very confident putting early Van Halen forward as our champion." -Tom Morello

"A lot of bands mature, which means they get square; they start delivering messages. Hey, you got a message, use Western Union." -DLR

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

01.08.05 @ 11:08 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

BUMDART... a winner is you! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Your prize - repeated anal violation by people at the DLR Army. Now don't go collect all at once, it tends to sting a little at first.

To all Domers: The above individual is an example of why people on the other boards have such a low opinion of your board. My advice in the future is this. Identify the jack off artists before they have a chance to flourish, then stomp them into the ground.

Thank you.
    "Just once I'd like to do the right thing and not get punished for it."

Last Online

09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

BUMDART, don't leave. Come back! I thought the singing outta yer butthole thing was perdy funny. These guys have no sense of humor here, sometimes. So, come on back and if you get bored with singing outta yer ass; well, I got a set of hairy bagpipes you can play. [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

DD
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

VHForums mods have emotions??
    I thought they were all just horny.....

just kidding....just kidding!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Seriously, Ive never heard of this guy before, unless of course he has changed his name...in which case hes a 'dime a dozen' kind of poster....
    He can go pal around with badkaraoke at the army~~
    ..she got a rainbow that touches her shoulder....

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:48 AM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 12:07 AM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member
    I'll get over this. I will. Really!

Perhaps posting the pissy, petulant email this idiot sent me for moving her damn topic to opinions (How DARE I) might help relive the tension? I dunno.

No, to hell with it. I'll tough it out.
    A little zen....... Headed your way.......

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 12:07 AM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member
    Actually, I'm not quite over it yet. I need some therepy Lets examine some of this mental giants poetic prose:

quote:
    Originally posted by BUMDART420:
    You know a little while back I wrote a topic about how boring and stale the comments from members on the whole Van Halen thing has gotten and attempted to put a humorous spin on my opinion. Obviously, this site is void of any humour as I was ripped into by a few of the mods who run the show here.

By suggesting your anus be a subsitute vocalist? I'm sure it has excellent dental work, and a strong set of pipes. No wonder its so popular with the boys at the crack house.

quote:
    At least on the Dome you could get away with a lot worse without having all the mods jump on your face and all I hear from you robots is how that site sucked.

No. No thats not true actually. You'd be jumped on for far less as I recall.

quote:
    I wish I could be a VHForum moderator, but that would require that I remove half my brain.

You get paid for coming up with this? Really. You should be in show business! I'm serious!

quote:
    Enjoy brown town.

Thats what the boys at the crack house are saying bout 'ya. Price is right too!

quote:
    See if you got the balls to keep this one up!

Do we win a prize? Oh uh no. forget it.

[ December 20, 2001 at 12:41 AM: Message edited by: Goo ]

A little zen....... Headed your way.......

Test5150
    <blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by BUMDART420:
    At least on the Dome you could get away with a lot worse without having all the mods jump on your face and all I hear from you robots is how that site sucked. <hr></blockquote>

Oh Puh-lease. All you did at the PD was bitch all the time too.