Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube

Thread: 9/2/__

Hey Mr. Brett,
    I was reading your posts and I noticed you registered on September 2,1999--exactly 15 years after the Diamond One's last concert(of the 80's and 90's I hope) with Van Halen. They played a great show in Nurembeg,Germany.

Also,in the midst of all this humber trouble,I see you're in a band. Do you play guitar and sing? Is it a bar band? Do you play any blues? Do you play any VH?

Anyhoo,this site is way cool. I've gotten my hands on some sweet bootlegs because of this site--thanks man! This place always cracks me up,too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And Greg(forum frontman) is a real cool cat.

Thanks again,

Eat Us And Smile!!!!!!

"On Fire"--Roth/Halen/Halen/Anthony

"...there'a a yellow-haired babe,she's a funky fox. Well,she's got more angles than a cookie box..."--Humble Pie

Ladies and Gentleman, Loons has left the building.

[This message has been edited by Loons (edited April 16, 2000 at 02:48 PM).]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

10.25.16 @ 09:50 PM
    Liked 7,767 Times in 3,269 Posts

Loons - You know until you mentioned by registration date, I never realized that. I also launched the site on September 2nd, so that's kinda cool!

Contrary to Humber's opinion (I'm sure he's never seen us though), I do play guitar, and only sing backup. (I'm a pretty awful singer though). We mostly play our own stuff, but we have done VH covers on occasion, "Runnin' With The Devil, "Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love," a nd "You Really Got Me" have all made their ways into our sets at one time or another. Yeah we play bars, clubs, whatever, we just play. We're not the kinda band that you'd want to hear play blues, so no we never have.

Thanks for the comments, glad it was of some service to ya, that's the point. And yes Greg's a real good guy, I pay him well. LOL!

Webmaster - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide