Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

ADKOT, WACF, FW
    Favorite VH Song

Loss of Control
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 12:25 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What's the chance of getting a sheep icon in the instant smilies. I realise they might get used more than condoms in a brothel by some people, but I just want a badge, proudly stating who and what I am, to put on my posts. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Baa Baa...
    Use my hand, I won't look!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 01:49 AM
    Liked 11,579 Times in 4,935 Posts

I'll see what I can find. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

JamToThis.com
    Audio/Video Trading Community
    Tons of Van Halen!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Right Now
    Last Online

05.18.09 @ 11:19 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

I'm one of those crazies on your block.

writing

Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

All Of Them
    Last Online

02.17.12 @ 07:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Oh man...

Now That Is Funny!!

Now just put the old stripes on him and we're all set.

[ May 08, 2002 at 01:52 AM: Message edited by: CHRIS ]</p>
    This Member:Van Halen Fan EST. 1978

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Right Now
    Last Online

05.18.09 @ 11:19 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

I'm one of those crazies on your block.

writing

Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

All Of Them
    Last Online

02.17.12 @ 07:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

He he he...

I love it!!

[img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Eddie's lawyers aren't gonna like that
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Last Online

09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

You're all sheep to the government/media complex.
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Gully shut the fuck up, nobody asked for your opinion here, and nobody wants it. I suggest you keep your trap shut on issues that don't concern you.
    Webmaster

JamToThis.com
    Tons of Van Halen!

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Brett, when the fuck did I call you a sheep?

Someone asks you for a SHEEP smilie, and you say you will try to get one. Therefore to say "Wool-fy", the VH sheep smilie is a Links mascot, should not be taken by YOU as an insult, since you expressed willingness to put a SHEEP on board.

Just so happens that JWS beat you to it. However, at no point in my thread at the Army, or in this one, did I call him, or YOU, a SHEEP.

As a matter of fact, Brett, you are far closer to "sheephood" by buying into the games the $tark$/VHML cult is playing on your board, then you are for musical reasons. I'm well aware of your musical preferences for Van HALEN over the lesser lineups.

Don't buy into their sheepshit. I don't "talk out of both sides of my mouth". I didn't say anything at the Army that I wouldn't say here. What other people say is THEIR views, not mine.
    Eat Us And Smile

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Dude the whole thread was A JOKE, how many smilies do I need to put in a thread to show that. Of course I wasn't going to put a sheep user image on the board, but it was FUNNY. I figured we all got the joke. I guess some of us didn't.

But see here's what you're missing man. When you say "VHLinks" you are referring to this site, you are not singling out groups or people. VHLinks is my site, it is associated with me, it is mine. So when you say, "VHLinks is a bunch of stupid assholes" I take it personally, because you are speaking about my site. If you said, "Some of the people at VHLinks are stupid assholes," while I won't agree with you, at least you are making it clear what you're talking about. I really don't care what people say about me at the Army, I don't lose an ounce of sleep over it. But when a guy (YOU), whose rights to to express opinions on this board that most don't agree with I have constantly upheld, continally goes to that other board and says things like "VHLinks are sheep" it kind of ticks me off. I don't care if you go over there and bash this place or me, there is a ton of that already over there, and I could care less. But don't come back here and expect me to continue to uphold your rights to freely post here while you take little smartass jabs at my site at other places, biting the hand that feeds you. It ain't gonna work that way much longer. I don't know how you can expect it to.

With regards to the rest of the "sheepworld" as you call it, I am well aware of all the little plots, sub-plots, sub-sub-plots going on with the little cliques and factions of the VH web community. I think I've been pretty vocal against Brad and the band when it has been warranted, and I don't expect that attitude to change.
    Webmaster

JamToThis.com
    Tons of Van Halen!

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Brett:
    Dude the whole thread was A JOKE, how many smilies do I need to put in a thread to show that. Of course I wasn't going to put a sheep user image on the board, but it was FUNNY. I figured we all got the joke. I guess some of us didn't.

I still assumed it was a joke, until you decided to start accusing me of shit I didn't do. Geezus, that's becoming the norm around here... Just like it did at the Pasture Dump. I'm no saint, but I'm hardly the serial rapist those wooly fucks make me out to be.

But see here's what you're missing man. When you say "VHLinks" you are referring to this site, you are not singling out groups or people. VHLinks is my site, it is associated with me, it is mine. So when you say, "VHLinks is a bunch of stupid assholes" I take it personally, because you are speaking about my site.

And if I had said such a thing, then you would have a point, but since I have not, then I really don't know what the Hell you're so pissed off about.

If you said, "Some of the people at VHLinks are stupid assholes," while I won't agree with you, at least you are making it clear what you're talking about.

If this is about a statement I made at the Army that Links is becoming Pasture Dump II, then you need to look at my entire statement, including the fact that I warned you and all the mods here exactly what would happen once those VHML $tark$ sheep infiltrated this board. You gotta admit it's happening, Brett. I've seen you get pissed off a lot more in the last couple months around here than in the previous 2 years combined. And the comments I made about you and your "staff" not "getting it" were true, and I stand behind them. They weren't meant as anything personal against you, or them. But Ray Charles can see the games these sheep are playing, just like they did at the Pasture Dump, on the VHML, and every where else they turn up.

Other than that, I haven't said anything about you or this board at the Army or elsewhere.

I really don't care what people say about me at the Army, I don't lose an ounce of sleep over it. But when a guy (YOU), whose rights to to express opinions on this board that most don't agree with I have constantly upheld, continally goes to that other board and says things like "VHLinks are sheep" it kind of ticks me off.

Again, I never said such a thing.

I don't care if you go over there and bash this place or me, there is a ton of that already over there, and I could care less. But don't come back here and expect me to continue to uphold your rights to freely post here while you take little smartass jabs at my site at other places, biting the hand that feeds you. It ain't gonna work that way much longer. I don't know how you can expect it to.

Your mods come over to the Army and make "smartass jabs" all the time. One of them even uses the alias "Dave's Rug". Not to mention the way a few of them have taken things to nearly a personal bashing level with me on THIS board. Maybe you should look into that?

With regards to the rest of the "sheepworld" as you call it, I am well aware of all the little plots, sub-plots, sub-sub-plots going on with the little cliques and factions of the VH web community. I think I've been pretty vocal against Brad and the band when it has been warranted, and I don't expect that attitude to change.

Whether YOUR attitude has changed or not isn't the point. The $tark$ cult has changed the attitude of your board by making this their battleground for Lying Dutchmen worship. Think about it, did any of the EUAS/UFF battles ever reach the level of hysteria that these sheep have brought to your board. I don't think so. Here's a reference you'll understand:

You have a flock of Ed6150's taking over your board, Brett. And you are throwing the blame at the wrong guy.
    Eat Us And Smile

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Uh oh, it's time for FORD's famous "Quote The Entire Post And Then Dissect It" post! Been waiting for it.

Unfortunately I am not patient enough to do that right now, so I shall summarize.

Mr. FORD, you must have a very short memory, I am referring to just ONE thread that you created on the Army yesterday. Notice the title of the topic..... Geezus, I just found the new LINKS mascot......

Hmm tell me how that isn't a slam DIRECTED to this site? Geezus, I found the new Links mascot? Still think you have never made a post directing insult directly to this site?

Oh if you thought it was a joke, why the hell did you say in your first post, and I quote, "I am not kidding." Very interesting. You also later link to this thread insinuating that there really is a sheep smilie that we are using and to see for yourself? JWS made a funny sheep thing for a joke, it was hardly added to the board. Am I fucking blind, are you going to call me a liar with the proof right on the page?

BTW, who should I be directing blame at incidentally? I would like to know who is "ruining" this board. What people and yeah I want usernames. Apparently you have a better grasp on what's best for this place than I do, so I want to know.
    Webmaster

JamToThis.com
    Tons of Van Halen!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

FORD, afraid to call me a sheep to my face, you run to the Army to do it? Interesting. Oh wait it was a joke, I get it. Funny how a joke here becomes fodder for the Army retards. Stop talking out of both sides of your mouth with me, because it's getting fucking old bro. Real fucking old.
    Webmaster

JamToThis.com
    Tons of Van Halen!

Webmaster/Graphic Artist Top Timmy's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

10.28.16 @ 08:45 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]
    Webmaster/Graphic Artist