Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Last Online

10.29.09 @ 12:50 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I'm not putting a flamewar in the Feedback forum, but I'm leaving it here because Mickie decided to ban me from the Opinions forum.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Down In Flames:

Funny question coming from you...

Just because Brett gave you a code doesn't mean he gave it to you so that you could steal the site's design behind his back.
    <hr></blockquote>

Um, hey moron? Do you know what those files contained? THE ENTIRE HEADER, FOOTER, AND RIGHT NAV BAR! He gave me 4 files. The 4th one was the middle that contains the site contents. It wouldn't make much sense to test a VAN HALEN site on a DMB site now would it. I had to change it to make it make sense.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Why else would you say that he never asked you what your intentions were? Like the onus was on him to find out whether or not he was being taken advantage of him? Oh, but that's right, you were going to change the design soon enough. <hr></blockquote>

Um, when he asked me, I told him I didn't have a site yet, because in theory, I didn't. It wasn't done. I had 'A' site, but it wasn't 'THE' site. Get literal on me...whatever. The project wasn't finished. That's like Eddie Van Halen saying there is no record....but their are shitloads of songs all bunched together on over 50 tapes waiting to be put together. I asked him for help with SSI, to use it in it's current design. I didn't know how to use a text clock which is used with the same trick. My one design had a menubar, but I didn't feel like changing it for 200 pages.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>As if that even mattered. You still pimped the site. Whether you ever intended to change the design is irrelevant.<hr></blockquote>

It is relevant. Because it has happened. I pimped the site, because you can have a VH site and call it a DMB site. That's like FORD's view of calling "Van Hagar", Van Halen.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>But I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.<hr></blockquote>

You've said it before. But it's a misconception.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Why else would you lie about this if you'd done nothing wrong?<hr></blockquote>

Lied about it on a messageboard, which didn't deserve my explanation. Afterall, the messageboard didn't teach me any html tricks.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>That whole crock about 'Brett never asked, so I didn't have to tell' highlights the premeditation on your part.<hr></blockquote>

Premeditation huh? So you honestly think, that I was attempting to get on the search engines, grow as a CREDIBLE web site, and still have it look like a rip off site??? Wow! That's some genius planning there on my part. Get real dude. Nobody is that careless. I just got onto Google yesterday! With the new design. At least that I first noticed.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> You were hoping he wouldn't ask why you wanted the code so that you could later say he never *did* ask in a Clintonesque attempt to stave off the accusations (that have since been proven) that you're a rip-off artist.<hr></blockquote>

I was hoping it could have gone unnoticed another 2 weeks, and then the site would have been done, and I would have surprized Brett with the work I created, and then I would have had turds like you crying about using the name "links" in the URL and being a URL ripoff artist!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>We can go around and around on this. Bottom line, you're a jerk for what you did. You're not going to worm your way out of responsibility, no matter how many times you claim innocence.<hr></blockquote>

I'm not a jerk for what I did. I'm being misunderstood. For anything you come up with, I can have a good answer for. Your narrow mind makes this difficult, but I can hang.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>What gets me is your hypocrisy... If you're going to go around calling people sheep, you'd best not be one yourself.<hr></blockquote>

The only person I call a "Sheep" is FORD. I use his own terminology on him. I've never called anyone else one.

I thought you were cool DIF. I gave you plenty of compliments. I told you that you were smart and that you can hold a good arguement. However, I didn't think you were best.

Oh and Mickie, you can go to hell too.

This isn't YOUR forum, or YOUR board, or YOUR WEB SITE!
    CHICAGO WHITE SOX - 2005 WORLD CHAMPIONS

The Chicago White Sox (1901-present) - The Original SOX - Proof

The Boston Americans (1901)
    The Boston Somersets (1902)
    The Boston Pilgrims (1903-1906)
    The Boston Red Sox (1907-present) - Proof

The Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets whatever you want to call them, have NEVER displayed "SOX" anywhere on their caps, jerseys, or merchandise, therefore they shouldn't be referred to as such. However, the White Sox have used "SOX" since 1912.

The SOX are in Chicago...we just allow the Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets to use the name.

2007 Fantasy Football Champion

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Nobody cares!!!!!

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Maybe you don't.

The Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets whatever you want to call them, have NEVER displayed "SOX" anywhere on their caps, jerseys, or merchandise, therefore they shouldn't be referred to as such. However, the White Sox have used "SOX" since 1912.

The SOX are in Chicago...we just allow the Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets to use the name.

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

If you're so convinced you're right, why do you care what anyone thinks. And if you're genuinely trying to make DIF see your side, calling him names (moron for example) is a 7 year olds' way of going about it. So given that you don't really seem to be trying to get through to DIF, you're coming off like you just want the last word.

Has anybody seen the high road around here?

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Thanks so much for reminding us all just how important is it to discipline children well, Pabs. Had your daddy beat the shit out of you like he should have, you might be something resembling a man.

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MikeL:
    Thanks so much for reminding us all just how important is it to discipline children well, Pabs. Had your daddy beat the shit out of you like he should have, you might be something resembling a man.<hr></blockquote>

Since my address was already posted, why don't you come on by and do the honor. Tough guy.

Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Because it's not my job to be your father, Tim. Had yours not failed miserably you wouldn't scream and cry for attention like you do.

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MikeL:
    Because it's not my job to be your father, Tim. Had yours not failed miserably you wouldn't scream and cry for attention like you do.<hr></blockquote>

What a lame attempt at trying to hit below the belt.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 10:54 AM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

Your a looser with zero honor, pabs go away. LMAO
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Pabs:

What a lame attempt at trying to hit below the belt.
    <hr></blockquote>

I'm sorry, Tim. I'm not nearly as skilled in such things as you are, and I'm afraid it shows. If only I had as much practice as you...

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by OLO:
    Your a looser with zero honor, pabs go away. LMAO<hr></blockquote>

Looser gooser.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 03:30 PM
    Liked 11,600 Times in 4,945 Posts

I don't want to read this bullshit anymore on this board. Pabs enough already. This board is becomming a mess of threads about a situation that is in the past, and one that I don't care to rehash. It's obvious people have certain feelings about it, that can't be changed by calling them out.

Take it to email, or to private message. I cringe everytime I come to my own board and this stops here, is that understood?? I don't like people forcing my hand, but this board is not your personal playground. You and I have dealt with the situation. While the solution hasn't be approved by many on this board, if you continue to defend yourself in this way, I'm gonna end your posting here, you're leaving me no choice. Either take the high road now, or take a walk.

There won't be anymore flame fests, and I'll tell you, I won't lose moderators over this, you'll go first, believe me!!!

Topic closed, conversation closed, juvenile behavior closed. Please stop making me re-visit this!
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

JamToThis.com
    Audio/Video Trading Community
    Tons of Van Halen!