On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

11.26.07 @ 11:06 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I've been playing his Nugeness' new CD at ear-splitting levels for the past 24 hours and I feel like I'm 16 all over again!

The Motor City Mad Man is back with probably his best album since he was a top grossing act in the seventies.

Gityerselfsumodisshit if you like huge guitar sound, expert playing and unequaled sonic assault from the self-proclaimed king of attitude.

I was reading the review on melodicrock.com the other day, and I had to run and get it.

I'm gonna post this shit everywhere, I'm so stoked anout this CD!
    My first time in the spotlight was from a helicopter.

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Bumping this one to spread the news, and give others a chance to hear some rippin' guitar work and tones.

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children 1st
    Favorite VH Song

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 08:12 PM
    Liked 24 Times in 15 Posts

Just bought it. It is fucking money! Sounds like vintage Nuge. Better than any new crap available.
    Ni h-eibhneas gam Chlainn Domhnaill

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Right on, HippieLettuce. I wish kids knew about Ted (political views aside) and got to learn how an old fart can rock.
    The Nu-metal knuckle-dragging, pimple-faced punks have a whole lot to learn!!!

Favorite VH Album

women and children first
    Favorite VH Song

humans being
    Last Online

02.10.12 @ 11:10 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

OH YEAH! I picked up that CD a few weeks back and Ted did indeed give us a good album this time. I just love the loud and signature sound of his guitar work along with the SCREAMS. Gimme what I CRAAAAVVVE!!! Well worth getting it if you like Teds sound [img]smile.gif[/img]
    "And the Cradle will Rock!"

Eruption
    Last Online

07.14.10 @ 09:31 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ted's new album "Craveman" absolutely ROCKS! I bought it the morning it came out, 12:01 AM at Wal-Mart. Be prepared for Ted's new live DVD too, it's suppose to be out sometime this winter I believe. It's suppose to go along with his 2001 live album Full Bluntal Nugity. I happened to catch Ted on tour for the past 2 years and the man just keeps getting better! I recommend any Ted fan to check it out!

Top Of The World
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If/when VH rises again, I hope VH would puts out something as raw and intense as "Craveman".

To anyone who likes listening to guitar-based hard rock, Ted moves fucking AIR on this album!!
    Fast Eddie

Unchained
    Last Online

01.28.16 @ 01:53 PM
    Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts

Ted is without a doubt on his game as good as he ever has been, and is a man on a mission. Sometimes, when he goes into his rap live, I feel like I'm listening to a preacher who uses the F-bomb to emphasize his point, and unlike a church crowd, people do get up and leave Ted's shows during the service sometimes, when they are the one's he's trying to get through to.

I got to talk with him at a book signing this past summer, and the man believes what he is sayin', I guarantee you! I asked him a question about how he sets his tone for a song like Stranglehold and he said you have to have a Les Paul style toggle set-up on your guitar And then flip the toggle to the middle position, then set the bridge pick-up volume to 10 and it's tone to 10, then the neck pick-up volume to 10, tone all the way down to 0. He told me to go him, plug in, and set it up that way, and I'd have the Stranglehold tone. He also told me to watch him throughout the show, and watch how many times during songs that he is flipping that toggle switch to different pick-up settings, and changing both volume and tone. He told me his tone was going to be so wicked at the show that it would make me "shit blood". His own words, and the crowd was diggin' it, cops and all.

He also told me that when he started playing guitar, all his friends were way up here, and he was down here, but then they all started doing drugs, drinking booze, smoking cigarettes and eating fast food, and he just kept on practicing working hard at it and stayin' clear of all the shit he deems bad, and now, he says, none of them can touch him. To say the least, it was one of the most memorable meetings with a musician I've met that I'll ever have.

We went to the local fairgrounds later that night for Ted's show, which by the way he was doing after a root canal earlier and the book signing, & there was a lightning storm like you've never seen in your life. The people in charge of the fair came out and said Ted didn't want to play until the storm had passed so as not to put anyone in danger, and after about an hour delay, he came on, and of the 4 modern day shows I've seen him play, this one blew them all away, as he more than made up for the fans having to wait in the rain and electrical mayhem.

Not quite as killer as when I saw him back in 1982
    with Derek St. Holmes singin' all those classics,
    but as I said the best of all the modern shows I've seen him play and damn close to that 82 show.
    People may have problems with his politics and beliefs, but he is just a guy who has decided to use his celebrity to try to make a difference. I highly reccomend anyone go see him, for the music first and foremost. If you're not into his rap, then just don't listen, or treat it like an Aerosmith modern hit, and go get a beer or take a piss.
    John 3:16, Can You Dig It?

People, the 6 wings of the Mighty Van Halen will fly again! Can You Dig It?

You gotta give more than you take! Can You Dig it?

And underneath the arch, it turned into a march,
    and there He found a spark to set this fucker off!
    Set it off, set it off now children,set if off!

We are down the road! I Can Dig It! Can You?

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

That was a great post, Warhead!

Interesting notes on Ted's tone. To get back to that subject, his tone on Craveman is one of the best tones I have ever heard anywhere. His guitar really growls in a way that fits perfectly his music.
    Why don't we hear more often about Ted Nugent? Is it just becomes he's got a big mouth and offends people?
    Like you said, whether or not you share all his ideas about life. Ted's no hypocrit, and that's refreshing!

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Ize gots to get this a here album 'cuz I believe The Motor City Madman revs up,"Wang Dang Doodle!!" [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]