Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 3
    Favorite VH Song

Right Now
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The most underated band and CD for a long time. The CD is a must for any rock/metal fan. I still can't believe this album did not sell well in the Usa.

Thoughts??
    "Jebe Ga"

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen & F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Secrets & Take Me Back (Deja Vu)
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I bought both Union albums right when they came out. They were a terrific band and in a perfect world they would have sold a million albums. Alas, most people will never hear their work. I think that they are better than just about any current band out now. Motley Crue were fools to let Corabi go, as he is a great singer/songwriter.

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

I had the chance to not only meet Union, but tote Bruce & John around town in my Ford Taurus! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

They were here in Columbia about 3-4 years ago when their first CD came out and our radio station didn't have a van w/passenger seating in it. So, I used my own car. Kinda funny if you think about it. Multi-million selling album rockstars sitting in my Taurus. Where's those PR people from Ford when you need them?

Anyway, all 4 guys were one of THE most down to earth, most laid back bands I've ever met. It really is a shame they came out when they did 'cause if they'd been together back in the early 90's instead, they'd have really had a shot. It's sad to see a show w/only 98 people in the audience (this was common for them their first tour out) and it's even sadder to see a band with this kind of talent be on a label that doesn't or CAN'T get the support needed to really push these guys. I agree that they COULD have been big.

To me, Union came along at a time when hard rock was dying a painful, slow death. Too much talent for too little a format to showcase these guys on.
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Best Of (cop out answer)
    Favorite VH Song

A Year To The Day
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Corabi was great. I've said it here before but it kills me that he's not a backup singer/guitar player in a watered down version of RATT. Kulick deserves better then what he's gotten over the years also.
    "Right Now.....Mike is thinking about a solo project."<br /><br />"Victory has a thousand fathers. Defeat is an orphan."

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 3
    Favorite VH Song

Right Now
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Unions will always hold a place in Bezek's heart, to the music agents out there "FUCK YOU". A band like this comes only once in a century !!!
    "Jebe Ga"

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

02.19.12 @ 01:38 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Check out their live cd as well. "Live in the Galaxy" rocks.

I saw them once in Phoenix at a club called The Mason Jar. I think there were maybe 30 people there. They still put on a killer show and Kulick and Crabby were gracious enough to sign a cd for me. Talked to Kulick for about 10 minutes before the show and he seemed really nice and down to earth.

Too bad that rock is in it's sorry state and these guys never had a chance to get off the ground. Crabby has got to be one of my favorite vocalists.

Crabby is also playing guitar/backup vocals for Nikki Sixx and Traci Gun's new band "Brides of Destruction". That should be an interesting mix.
    "The sound of Van Halen was meant to spill out, all over your stereo and ruin the rest of your record collection "...David Lee Roth

Check out one of the best bands to come out of Arizona. Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers. www.rogerclyne.net