Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Just read on one of the KISS message boards that Ace's contract has run out with KISS. Thereby, he is technically unemployed. Not sure if anything "official" has been stated by Gene, but the rumors are running rampant that Bruce is coming back...yadda yadda yadda.

KI$$ is really going out in style, wouldn't you say?
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

02.19.12 @ 01:38 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

That's wonderful. Bruce Kulick painted up as Ace. Wahoo!!!

Actually, Bruce is busy playing with Grand Funk Railroad.

Maybe they will bring back Vinnie Vincent. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    "The sound of Van Halen was meant to spill out, all over your stereo and ruin the rest of your record collection "...David Lee Roth

Check out one of the best bands to come out of Arizona. Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers. www.rogerclyne.net

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

"Dance the Night Away"
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Hey! Just a few threads away is the "Where is Vito Bratta?" thread. I think he would be great for Kiss and would be the closest LOOKING and SOUNDING thing to having Eddie in Kiss.

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>By Cabo Kid
    If anyone is looking for a guitar player, call Ace Frehley<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Why, does he know somebody??? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

It sounds like his contract ran out when they finished up those Australian dates. Funny that it's just getting out now. They were said to be doing a European tour, but I heard that Gene was quoted as saying there were no plans for that now.

If this box set does come out for Christmas, it seems likely that they'll fire up the machine so that they are visible around that time. It would be nice to see them do that and have it be the last shows, enough with the never ending goodbye.

By the way, they should make the packaging for the box set a mini replica of the KISS Kasket so they can get more sales of each. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Well Glenn, I have an idea that I think you and I can capitalize on...seeing as how we are both SO interested in the KISS KASKET! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Since the casket deals with death, what if we go ahead and, being the progressive thinkers we are, take a casket with all 4 likenesses on them and put a big red "ghostbuster" slash thru Pete and Ace's face...considering they'll be the first 2 to see how closely to death a life AFTER Kiss can be! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] LOL

What do you think? I got a can of red spray paint out in the garage...I can be in Edmonton in like 12 hours. By the way, where is Edmonton? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"Why? Does he know somebody?"

(STILL laughing at that one, bro!)
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

02.19.12 @ 01:38 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Speaking of Ace....

Found this tidbit over at www.kissasylum.com

Ace Not Allowed On Stage At House of Blues
    KISS guitarist Ace Frehley (who is still in band, by the way, they are just on hiatus) was scheduled to jump up and jam during last night's Vince Neil concert at House of Blues in Hollywood, CA but was refused entry to the stage by security guards who did not believe the unmasked rocker was indeed who he said he was. Damn, even ol' Ace can't catch a break in Tinsel Town.
    "The sound of Van Halen was meant to spill out, all over your stereo and ruin the rest of your record collection "...David Lee Roth

Check out one of the best bands to come out of Arizona. Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers. www.rogerclyne.net

Last Online

Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cabo Kid:
    Since the casket deals with death, what if we go ahead and, being the progressive thinkers we are, take a casket with all 4 likenesses on them and put a big red "ghostbuster" slash thru Pete and Ace's face...considering they'll be the first 2 to see how closely to death a life AFTER Kiss can be! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] LOL<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Even WITH Kiss Peter is dead. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>By the way, where is Edmonton? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>"Jump on the trolley that's headed for all the hollering!" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Last Online

Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

"Hello, I'd like to order 1 KISS Kasket"

It's the first picture in the below link if that doesn't show up. http://www.kissinuk.com/kisscr22.htm

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

I am stunned.

I am mortified.

I am horrified.

I am disgusted.

I thought they killed that old man priest in Poltergeist 2!

No wonder Ace is investing in these Kaskets. Looks like he's gonna be moving in REAL soon! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

What's worse is that the girl in that pic looks genuinely enthused to be standing next to him. If my wife saw him, she'd think a cadaver had somehow been put on display as a joke (my wife is a doctor! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ) I mean, I know we all saw a bad pic of Ed a few months ago, but can a camera really do THAT MUCH DAMAGE to one person?

Ace really looks like he's seriously on death's door!

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Looking at that picture again....

Wonder who looks better today...

Keith Richards or Ace Frehley.