Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: House Of Pain

Ed6150
    I am going to kick your fucking ass .
    Alot of people use AOL . I am not Whatthi you fucking piece of trash . Fuck you . Brett I have been trying so hard . I even played golf with a fellow member of links and this piece of shit says I am Whatthi , fuck this man !!!

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Chill, Ed.

I know how it looks.

It will ALL wash out in the end.

If it counts for ANYTHING, I don't think your watthi.

Just try and cool off for now.

You've done a GREAT job since you've come back, my man.

Ed6150
    Thanks , well since that guy is a moderator starting this terrible LIE he should formally apologize to me , and by the way if this ASSHOLE ever heard of the DLR forum he should go there and look up old threads of Whatho chatting wwith me , flaming actually . As far as I am concerned , I am going to royally fuck with HOP untilhe says he is sorry and I want Brett to seriously consider taking his moderator status away . I am PISSED off like a mother fucker RIGHT NOW . GOd dam mutha fucking asshole !!!

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

I know that you're angry man, but I really don't think HOP was intentionally being malicious, you know?

watthi has been a thorn in a lot of peeps sides.

I know you're pissed, being accused of being him.

HOP and I are pals and I don't think that he's the kind of guy to do this if he didn't REALLY believe it to be true.

Now, having said that, I think that he's wrong to assume that you're watthi just because of the ISP stuff.

He'd be the FIRST to apologize, though, man.

HOP's cool.

Not a mean bone in his body.

I think he'll realize the mix up and explain it all to you.

Ed6150
    Watthi has been a thorn in my side also , believe me . I hate that son of a bitch , then he lurks here at links and he emailed me laughing about House Of Pains thread . I am pissed but what the fuck ever . Thanks for being cool Down In Flames

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

yeah, try not to sweat it, ed.

Ed6150
    BTW , HOP , when you say ISP do you mean internet service provider ??

What are you a hacker or something
    , I can't even email you .

Ed6150
    Watthi, Ed6150, what's the difference?
    Watthi = Makes his point through humor and sarcasm.

ED6150 = Just plain stupid!

Now why would he contradict himself like that???LOL I copied this from Globby's post in DLR discussion forum , what a fucking fag .

BTW, HouseOfPain , if I ever see you , you better be wearing a cup quote by Eddie Van Halen to either Sam or Dave

[This message has been edited by Ed6150 (edited July 30, 2000 at 02:23 AM).]

Ed6150
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by globby:
    Watthi, Ed6150, what's the difference?
    Watthi = Makes his point through humor and sarcasm.

ED6150 = Just plain stupid!

my point exactly , Globby is fucking Whaathi , enough said

Ed6150
    ubj: (no subject)
    Date: 7/29/2000 10:29:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time
    To: Dave102849

The secret is out !!!

Watthi Knows all !!!!!!!

email also from the ASShole :rolleyes

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

When It's Love
    Last Online

11.22.16 @ 06:52 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 3 Posts

Hey Ed I think you have done a hell of a job since you came back

I also do not think you are Whatti, you are not that much of an asshole j/k!

HOP does in my mind owe you an appolgy, and I think he will step up and give you one, he is a stand up guy. IMO this should have been handled in a different way, but hindsight is 20/20, try to chill and this will work it's way out.

------------------
    Up Front Fanatics

I never met a man does'nt owe somebody somethin

Two Words for ya!.....Suck It!

Ed6150
    Exactly man , I know I am a asshole sometimes but I am not Whatho
    I am going to apologize to HouseOfPain for going off on him with the profanity , I was very pissed but I slept on it and I am cool now . This has been my first test on controlling my anger and I feel I FAILED , but you can call me alot of things guys but don't call me Whatthi , I can't stand that worhtless fuck , anyways , sorry HouseOfPain for going off on you man I am not one to hold a grudge .

BTW , Whatthi lurks here , and I know he is reading this , lets not give him the pleasure by arguing and flaming here , he wants that . Well fuck him , I ain't doing it . This is a cool ass site , don't let that piece of shit tarnish it .

[This message has been edited by Ed6150 (edited July 30, 2000 at 08:11 AM).]

[This message has been edited by Ed6150 (edited July 30, 2000 at 08:12 AM).]

[This message has been edited by Ed6150 (edited July 30, 2000 at 08:14 AM).]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About it Later
    Last Online

01.07.12 @ 11:23 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Slow the fuck down. If you wanna point a finger, point it at me. Hain IMed me asked to help him figure if Tite Bunz and Watthi were the same, in our investigation FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER, WATTHI'S IP MATCHED AN IP OF YOURS THAT I HAD STUMBLED UPON. Whether or not you are him, the fucking IP's matched. So that's the proof, whether it be coinsidental or not.

And lastly, don't you ever fucking threaten my brother or call my Mother a bitch again. You hear me? Dammit, that latter would make me email you, tellin you what I was going to do to you, cause I can't say it here or in Army. HOP can stand up for himself, but don't ever think about saying anything about my Mother.

Stay cool, like you had been.

------------------
    Right Now..... you need to Eat Us And Smile!!!

"A good friend of mine used to say, 'This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.' Think about that for a while." Nuke LaLoosh

"You say you don't wanna dance,
    Honey listen to me.
    Shut your mouth and hit the floor."

Ed6150
    First of all I never said nothing about your mother , what the fuck . anyways explain this IP shit to me ok . You slow down man , this is fucked up , and BTW , I am not him OK . Fuck that and even you for thinking that .

BTW it IS a fucking coincidence , I suggest you stop saying that I talk about your mom or who the fuck ever god damm it

[This message has been edited by Ed6150 (edited July 30, 2000 at 08:44 AM).]

Ed6150
    You know what REDFIRE , . I never said shit about your fucking mother or brother whoever , your on my shitlist until you clean this mess up , got it .

[This message has been edited by Ed6150 (edited July 30, 2000 at 12:14 PM).]