Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Unchained
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Made ya look. wouldn't that be cool though? Maybe they'd kick Vince out then. I can dream. Right now, I'm waiting for the new Methods album due out in Feb.

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member
    Yep you made me look. I wish I could look this post into a "All I want for Christmas is my Motley Crue, My Motley Crue" thread. I think I'll throw this bad boy over to the main room and see what becomes of it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] J/K.

And yes that would be cool. Motley without Tommy is like Oreos without the stuffing. What's the point. Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

I think the "temporary layoff" of the Crue comes at a good point in their career.

1. "The Dirt" has been out for awhile and they've probably seen what the other members have written about them and realize they need some time off and regroup / hash out the feelings at a later time.

2. Tommy is getting this "rap / metal" thing out of his system in the meantime. He'll find that he wants to be back in the Crue w/Nikki and he'll return. Vince, though, may be another story.

3. Nikki is going thru / just went thru a divorce. He needs to refocus on his life overall.

4. Mick...ummm, well, he's remodeling his cave. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] There's too many bats in the belfry! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Before it's all said and done, I'd bet we'll see at least one more final sendoff tour with the original 4 members...Motley Crue is who I'm talking about, NOT Van Halen. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] That's for another thread.
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

Sinner's Swing! 79th and Sunset's Avatar
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 12:35 PM
    Liked 16 Times in 4 Posts

Premium Member
    Right on guys, bring back the Crue with Tommy and the boys !! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

There's a cool interview with Nikki over at Metal Sludge where he says that he talked to Vince recently because Vince wanted Tommy's phone number. Apparently Tommy's dad just passed away, so that's probably the reason Vince wanted the number (or 'digits' in Tommyspeak [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]), but maybe it's more than that.

Nikki also mentions that Mick is 50 years old.

I would buy a Motley album if they got back together, but I'm not sure there's any magic left. New Tattoo is a bad album, about three or four decent songs and some real stinkers. The lyrics in particular are terrible, way below what I expect from Nikki.

I suspect that that they'll patch things up with Tommy eventually.

Here's the link to that Nikki interview.
    http://www.metal-sludge.com/3-WindNikki.htm

Last Online

01.24.08 @ 09:30 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

These cheap "made ya look", boy-who-cried-wolf threads are such a gyp! Yeah, I like the Crue, but must you resort to such inhumane tactics??? [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Super Duper Frontman YankeeRose's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:55 PM
    Liked 197 Times in 123 Posts

I like the girl drummer they have right now. She's talented and sexy, I hope they keep her. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Right Now you're reading my post!

I can't stand rap....people who can't sing do rap....you can sing rebellion as well as talk it....Hitler would have been in a rap band...

-- John Entwistle

2006 VHL Fantasy Hockey Champ!

Unchained
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Nobody knows what's going on w. Motley & their drummers. Randy Castillo, I assumed recovered & is back.

And yeah, New Tatoo was simply a good pop rock album, not brilliant but catchy. (Just a recycling of songs they recorded in the 80s & didn't use). I hope the next album is more along the lines of Generation Swine. That album, along w. Motley Crue ('94) are lightyears ahead of anything else they've done. Mix that stuff w. Tommy's new grooves w. Methods of Mayhem & they've got one amazing album. Can't wait.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

02.19.12 @ 01:38 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YankeeRose:
    I like the girl drummer they have right now. She's talented and sexy, I hope they keep her. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apparently she's not in the band anymore and never will be. Read the Metal-Sludge interview.....sounds like Nikki and her had a fling. Well at least he never directly answered the question. In the interview he also gave ratings on a scale of 1-10 of which drummers have a chance of being in Motley and she got a negative 10.
    "The sound of Van Halen was meant to spill out, all over your stereo and ruin the rest of your record collection "...David Lee Roth

Check out one of the best bands to come out of Arizona. Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers. www.rogerclyne.net

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

07.09.17 @ 06:30 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 3 Posts

Does anyone think that VH will have a new album out by 2003? God I hope so.
    "It's now officially 5150 time!!!"

Super Duper Frontman YankeeRose's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:55 PM
    Liked 197 Times in 123 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rxman:

Apparently she's not in the band anymore and never will be. Read the Metal-Sludge interview.....sounds like Nikki and her had a fling. Well at least he never directly answered the question. In the interview he also gave ratings on a scale of 1-10 of which drummers have a chance of being in Motley and she got a negative 10.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Well...that just sucks!
    Right Now you're reading my post!

I can't stand rap....people who can't sing do rap....you can sing rebellion as well as talk it....Hitler would have been in a rap band...

-- John Entwistle

2006 VHL Fantasy Hockey Champ!