Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Last Online

10.22.09 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

The purpose of this thread is to show everyone what a complete idiot some so-called "rock stars" can be. Fred Durst is the epitome of this! I'll continue to update this thread with all of the worthless quotes and news updates just so nobody goes out and buys another record of this band!
    FRED DURST: My Feelings For BRITNEY Are 'Simple, Honest And Pure' - Jan. 20, 2003

LIMP BIZKIT frontman Fred Durst has added fuel to the flame he claims he is trying to burn out — concerning his "dating" of Britney Spears — even hinting that he is "in love" with the pop tart.

The following is Durst's latest posting on the band's official web site, www.limpbizkit.com:

"Well I'm sure we've had it up to our necks with all the hype. Isn't it amazing how something very simple, pure, sweet, and innocent can be blown so far out of proportion? Who really gives a shit that I wanna be with Britney Spears? It seems as if everyone does. The only person that should give a shit is Britney. I never meant to be in this situation. Shit happens. What's the big deal? Yeah, she is a big POP star and her last relationship with another big POP star was a big deal, but damn y'all need to chill. Do you think I should not like someone because you don't want me too? Fuck that!! You people are my family and I respect you and as you should me. I never meant to fall into all of this. All the media is doing is trying to create a lot of controversy. To them it's just more interesting to make up lies and crazy dramatic shit. I've heard and seen some unbelievable things since I've been liking her. Now all the media has done is twisted the whole thing around and made other people come back running. And I assure you that anything besides that fact that I definitely have feelings for Britney isn't true. It is simple, honest, and pure. That's that. I feel bad for Britney having to have her life put on blast and manipulated by the media like this. Now I've been brought into it. I don't give a fuck about anything anyone thinks and definitely the media. Let's just drop this right here in the BIZKIT camp. Let's move on. I'm dropping a sick and heavy album in a couple months and we don't need to be wasting our time worrying about some birds and bees shit!! Next time I'll fall in love with a tree. I hope all the haters are lined up when this album drops because it's gonna knock 'em all down with a domino effect. Pahleeze bahleeve. Oh yeah, kiss my ass and I love you."

[ March 06, 2003, 05:43 AM: Message edited by: FH ]

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

05.17.09 @ 06:50 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I saw him at a bash on MTV at the Playboy mansion and he threatened to kick the guy who played Minime's ass. Nice fucking guy.

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Best Of (cop out answer)
    Favorite VH Song

A Year To The Day
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Who can blame him for wanting to be with Britney? Don't we all?
    "Right Now.....Mike is thinking about a solo project."<br /><br />"Victory has a thousand fathers. Defeat is an orphan."

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Hot for Teacher
    Last Online

10.28.15 @ 05:22 PM
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by ross:
    Who can blame him for wanting to be with Britney? Don't we all?
    Well, I'd shag her [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] , but not after Durst (like I haave a choice in when I can shag her )

Favorite VH Album

1984, Balance, Van Halen, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Mike on SGMAD, Baluchetherium
    Last Online

02.12.07 @ 03:44 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

"knock us down like the domino effect?" ROLMFAO yeah right,
    How to make a “Mad Anthony”

2 oz Cabo WaboŽ Tequila
    1 oz Spicy V8
    Juice from a fresh Lime
    A generous dollop of Mad Anthony’s Hot Sauce
    Combine in a shaker full of ice and shake it up
    Pour into shot glass garnished with
    a dab of salt
    a small slice of lime
    a slice of Serrano or Jalapeno chili pepper

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.27.06 @ 08:28 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

You know what, like they guy or not, like his music or not, like his image or not. He does bring up a good point. What the fuck does it matter if he wants to be in a relationship with brittney. Imagine if it was you and soomeone you were involved with. It's not anyone's business but theirs. Yes it's ok to have an opinion, but honestly??? SOmetimes I think people must be really bored so they have to spend time talking about what everyone elses business but their own, or lack of.
    ...and on the seventh day, god created Eddie! <br /><br /><a href="http://www.rosetears.com" target="_blank">http://www.rosetears.com</a>

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

in ten years, when his career is over, Durst will still be hanging out at the Playboy mansion with Scott Baio, Byron Allen, and James Caan, trying to convince Miss March that he's still revelant in the industry...
    "is this a good show tonight, or fuckin' what?" - DLR, Montreal, 11/10/07

Toronto 10/7...Cleveland 10/10...Toronto 10/12...Montreal 11/10

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.27.06 @ 08:28 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

lol
    ...and on the seventh day, god created Eddie! <br /><br /><a href="http://www.rosetears.com" target="_blank">http://www.rosetears.com</a>

Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

mean street
    Last Online

06.23.17 @ 09:49 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by twonabomber:
    in ten years, when his career is over, Durst will still be hanging out at the Playboy mansion with Scott Baio, Byron Allen, and James Caan, trying to convince Miss March that he's still revelant in the industry...
    in 10 years? its pretty much over now. im so glad wes borland left to start his own group. as far as brittney, him being in love with someone who represents everything that is evil in the music world is totally hypocritical from mr.metal guy.personally id rather punch brittany in her face than bone her.

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Originally posted by Eternal Horizon:
    You know what, like they guy or not, like his music or not, like his image or not. He does bring up a good point. What the fuck does it matter if he wants to be in a relationship with brittney. Imagine if it was you and soomeone you were involved with. It's not anyone's business but theirs. Yes it's ok to have an opinion, but honestly??? SOmetimes I think people must be really bored so they have to spend time talking about what everyone elses business but their own, or lack of.
    If he supposedly wants his privacy respected, then why has he been posting all of these updates on his relationship with her. I've actually been sparing you guys all of the other idiotic comments he's made about this subject on their official site but this one was the most hypocritical of the bunch. Most musicians, hell even actors don't even mention what's going on in their personal lives, yet this asswipe chooses to let all of the fans know how many farts he let in the last 24 four hours! You just know all of the other members of that lame group cringe when he opens his big mouth.
    His career is over, even his Hollywood ties into directing a feature film has dried up in the last year. I'm not ranting on you personally, so don't take my anger at this idiot the wrong way. Who knows? If I were banging Britney Spears, maybe I'd have my own website to brag about it on?

[ January 22, 2003, 04:24 AM: Message edited by: FH ]

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Speaking of which...

LIMP BIZKIT's FRED DURST: We're Keeping It 'Real' - Jan. 22, 2003

LIMP BIZKIT frontman Fred Durst has posted the following message at www.limpbizkit.com:

"Well, I've only got two more songs to put the vocals on so it's gettin' close to being finished. I'm gonna be posting news like a madman from here on to keep you posted every inch of the way. It's definitely got all the things you love and hate about LIMP BIZKIT. I found myself singing about a lot of things going on in my life that I've just been fed up with for more than a minute and even things that have just happened recently. Going into this I had no idea which part of my soul was gonna speak up, so I just let it flow from day to day. Some days emotions were pouring out of me and some days nothing at all. I had to be patient and let it be natural and not forced. That's the problems with more than a few bands out there today. At least that's what I believe. Too many groups are trying too hard to be what they wanna be instead of just being what and who they really are. At least they're making an effort, I guess. Still I believe LIMP BIZKIT has to come put the smack down on them ALL!! I'm gonna start leaking out sound bits real shortly here. Little pieces of our new songs for you to nibble on. I'm gonna put the lyrics to [first single] 'Crack Addict' up on the site before it comes out and i want y'all to send in demos using the lyrics in a way that you think I would have used them cool? Gonna be ill!! I'll be posting again tomorrow!! Aw yeah!!"

In related news, Conan O'Brien did another "If They Mated" segment on Tuesday night's "Late Night" show, this one featuring Britney Spears mated with Durst. Video captures of the mated couple can be seen at the following locations:

Britney/Fred

Britney and Fred's love-child

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Does anybody really care about Fred Durst?

** sound of crickets chirping**

I didn't think so.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Originally posted by Axxman300:
    Does anybody really care about Fred Durst?

** sound of crickets chirping**

I didn't think so.
    True dat, bee-yotch!
    [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]

Last Online

09.26.07 @ 02:38 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by FH:
    "Well, I've only got two more songs to put the vocals on so it's gettin' close to being finished. I'm gonna be posting news like a madman from here on to keep you posted every inch of the way. It's definitely got all the things you love and hate about LIMP BIZKIT. I found myself singing about a lot of things going on in my life that I've just been fed up with for more than a minute and even things that have just happened recently. Going into this I had no idea which part of my soul was gonna speak up, so I just let it flow from day to day. Some days emotions were pouring out of me and some days nothing at all. I had to be patient and let it be natural and not forced. That's the problems with more than a few bands out there today. At least that's what I believe. Too many groups are trying too hard to be what they wanna be instead of just being what and who they really are. At least they're making an effort, I guess. Still I believe LIMP BIZKIT has to come put the smack down on them ALL!! I'm gonna start leaking out sound bits real shortly here. Little pieces of our new songs for you to nibble on. I'm gonna put the lyrics to [first single] 'Crack Addict' up on the site before it comes out and i want y'all to send in demos using the lyrics in a way that you think I would have used them cool? Gonna be ill!! I'll be posting again tomorrow!! Aw yeah!!"
    [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
    "It's so damn hot... milk was a bad choice." --Ron Burgundy, Anchorman

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Originally posted by Dan Halen:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by FH:
    [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Can you believe he actually typed "Aw yeah!!" ??? [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img]