Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VAN HALEN
    Favorite VH Song

JUMP, RUNNING WITH THE DEVIL&LOVE COMES WALKING IN
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

you know brothers and sisters, the hulkamaniac brother was wondering what happened to the hit band giant who had a hot tune burning up the airways called chained in the early 1990 period. also the hulkamaniac brother wants to know what ever happened to lita ford after she had hits with only women bleed, lisa, kiss me deadly and close my eyes forever? the hulkamaniac brother was curious as to the whereabouts of the rock bands mettallica and green jello. Mettalica scored big with a cover of turn the page and also a few songs like sad but true and one. green jello hit it big with the bear song, electric harley house of love and shitman. The hulkamaniac brother was wondering why these two groups are not at the top of the charts. also what about the supergroup hardline who had the smash takeing me down. it was a popular tune many moons ago brothers. the other thing that the hulkamaniac brother was ponering is where did the hit band elf go after new york's idol ronnie james dio left them?

"THE LAST IN LINE"- RONNIE JAMES DIO

"IT SUCKS"- TOM CHAPIN

"FOUND A NEW USE FOR THE PHRASE SUCK IT" - HUNTER HERAST HEMSLEY TO THE MAN HE KICKED OUT OF DEGENERATION X, THE ONE AND ONLY ROCKABILLY BILLY GUNN OF THE SMOKING GUNS TAG TEAM FAME

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Soul Kitchen
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 06:18 PM
    Liked 1,084 Times in 726 Posts

Premium Member
    The band Metallica is currently in the studio continuing their present career as a bad Tool tribute band. One can only hope that they return to their Metal roots. But we will have a full-blown Van Halen reunion before that happens.
    "I'm the opposite of Bill Cosby. Diamond Dave always gets your approval." (DLR)

"Kids, just say NO to marriage". (Al Bundy)

Rawhide in "A"

OAA

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

01.08.05 @ 11:08 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Green Jello turned into Green Jelly when Kraft threatened to sue them.

As to what happened to them, who knows, who cares?
    "Just once I'd like to do the right thing and not get punished for it."

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen, Fair Warning, Diver Down, 1984, OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Atomic Punk, Mean Street, Jump, Feels So Good, The Seventh Seal
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by THE HULKAMANIAC BROTHER:
    the other thing that the hulkamaniac brother was ponering is where did the hit band elf go after new york's idol ronnie james dio left them?
    All of them (except for their guitarist by that time) became members of the very first Rainbow line-up.

Blackmore hired them, completed Rainbow's debut album with them and then fired all of them except for Dio.

Elf's keyboarder, Mickey Lee Soule, had a stint with the Ian Gillan Band in the 70's and works as a keyboard tech for Deep Purple now.

The bassist, Craig Gruber, was said to be involved with Black Sabbath for a short while in the late 70's, prior to the release of Heaven & Hell. He unfortunately died in the 80's. Had something to do with the mafia, so I heard. Dunno whether that's true or not though.

I also read a while back that Ronnie was considering an Elf reunion with the remaining members.
    I'm a Dirty-Faced Kid... so could some cute female do me the favor and lick me clean, please?!<br /><br />"Nobody rules these streets at night but me... the ATOMIC PUNK!" - DLR (1978)<br /><br />"This must be just like living in paradise... and I don't wanna go home" - DLR (1988)<br /><br />"So put it off until judgment day... I bear the cross on judgment day" - Sammy Hagar (1991)<br /><br />Obey the DFK!<br /><br /><b>IF YOU'RE DFK... YOU'RE DFK 4 LIFE!</b>

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VAN HALEN
    Favorite VH Song

JUMP, RUNNING WITH THE DEVIL&LOVE COMES WALKING IN
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

the all knowing hulkamaniac brother would like to thank everyone for their support and answers. i agree that there is a better chance of a vh reunion and tour than metaaliica ever being cool and rocking again. maybe they can get press coverage if the singer burns himself on stage and calls it an accident again. i heard a rumor that the reason mettalica sucks is that they have this one giant fan who listens to mettallica nonstop and stalks them. i wonder if this is true.

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

"dirtymovies"
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

The band Giant recently recorded a new record. I don't know if it was released stateside.
    ".....and Harry Potter and all of his wizard-friends went to Hell for practicing Witchcraft. The End." -Ned Flander's version of reading "Harry Potter" to Rod and Todd.

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

"dirtymovies"
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Hardline recorded a record, too. Check out www.melodicrock.com for updates on these bands and more.
    ".....and Harry Potter and all of his wizard-friends went to Hell for practicing Witchcraft. The End." -Ned Flander's version of reading "Harry Potter" to Rod and Todd.