Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Why test her? That bitch is fucking NUTS.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

"In her professional dealings, Love is irrational, mercurial, self-centered, unmanageable, inconsistent and unpredictable," the court filing said.
    That's probably true, but it's hardly unique in the entertainment field.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

All
    Favorite VH Song

Many
    Last Online

05.12.06 @ 06:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

It's about damn time!
    I am awesome

Webmaster/Graphic Artist Top Timmy's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

10.28.16 @ 08:45 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Remember that movie where she played a crack addict! Bravo!! What a stretch! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Webmaster/Graphic Artist
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VHII
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Funny how in the article it says a suit was filed by Love and her daughter. Isn't Frances like 9 years old?
    As you may or may not know, I am a Courtney fan. I defend her right to be an asshole. Takes balls to show up at some Hollywood party in a sleazy red dress and a face spattered with matching pimples. The woman is a mess--I love it.
    I bet this fabulous incredible unreleased final Nirvana song is going to prove that Kurt wrote Live Through Thisfor his wife. That might be one reason that this box set isn't gonna be a reality anytime soon.
    [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
    (pretty smile)

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

"dirtymovies"
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

[img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    ".....and Harry Potter and all of his wizard-friends went to Hell for practicing Witchcraft. The End." -Ned Flander's version of reading "Harry Potter" to Rod and Todd.

Good Enough
    Last Online

06.29.07 @ 03:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Top Timmy:
    Bawhahaha
    Hope Dave and Kurt stick it to her! [img]graemlins/yell.gif[/img]
    Mental exam asked for Courtney Love
    Fuckin' A! Give control of the band back to the band and give "Yoko" a swift kick in her ass!

I want my Nirvana box set!!!!
    From 3-13 to 10-6 and NFC South Champs.....go Saints!

My Hurricane Katrina pics

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

What I don't understand is how the stupid brainless psychotic cunt is ignoring the obvious fact that money made from a Nirvana box set will benefit her daughter, and probably herself as well. God I hope somebody had the foresight to set up some of Kurt's money in a trust fund for Frances where that bitch can't touch it.
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Here's an update for all y'all...

FROM THE SEATTLE P-I:

10 days before Courtney Love ruling

Judge to decide on administering mental evaluation

Saturday, April 20, 2002

By MIKE ROARKE
    SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER REPORTER

A judge will rule in about 10 days on whether rock star Courtney Love will be forced to submit to a mental evaluation.

The widow of Kurt Cobain and lead singer of Hole is in an ongoing business fight with former Nirvana band members Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic, who are trying to have her examined by a psychiatrist to determine if she is a competent partner.

Yesterday, attorneys for both sides appeared before King County Superior Court Judge Robert Alsdorf and spent an hour discussing Love's mental health -- both past and present.

Attorneys for Grohl and Novoselic have described Love as "irrational, mercurial, self-centered, unmanageable, inconsistent, and unpredictable." And last December, they claimed she was generally too "incapacitated" to work with them.

The three formed a company in 1997, Nirvana LLC, which controls the band's lucrative music catalog. Love and her daughter sued last year to have the business dissolved. Earlier this year, Love made a settlement offer that Grohl and Novoselic rejected.

Among the issues in balance is the unreleased song "You Know You're Right," recorded by the Seattle grunge group before Cobain's 1994 suicide at his Denny-Blaine home. The song was supposed to appear last December in Nirvana box set produced by Universal Records. The dispute between Love, Grohl and Novoselic has held it up.

The business agreement between the three musicians calls for one partner to submit to a psychological inspection when the other two demand it -- a provision the judge called "unique."

It was added to the contract because of Love's publicized heroin use, says a court document filed Thursday. Grohl and Novoselic are asking for Love to see a doctor before June 1.

Love, who did not appear in court yesterday, was represent by Seattle attorney O. Yale Lewis Jr.

He said Grohl and Novoselic are using the mental evaluation clause to gang up on her.

"I think this was an attempt to intimidate, and to make it so painful that she would back off," Lewis said after yesterday's hearing. "This is just another in a long series of public attacks. ... That's a tactic that's not going to work."

The issue of Love's state of mind when the LLC was formed is another that has been aired in the court brawl.

Attorneys have drawn attention to a posting by "C. Love" on the Hole band Internet site where the author claims to have been stoned when the partnership was struck.

In addressing the issue of whether Love was high at that time, Lewis said in court, "Being stoned is not being incapacitated." More important, he said Love does not plan to claim diminished capacity to get out of the business deal if her suit goes to trial.

Instead of being incompetent, Lewis said Love is approaching the legacy of Nirvana with a purpose by asking the LLC be quashed.

He said Love wants unreleased songs to first appear as a single or in a "greatest hits" format. If the box set come before, "the legacy would have been depleted," Lewis said.

After the proceedings, Lewis was harassed by a Cobain conspiracy theorist with a video camera and had to make a backdoor exit from the courthouse.

Should Love's lawsuit reach trial, Alsdorf told attorney Kelly Corr that it better not be a fiasco.

Corr, who represents Grohl and Novoselic, was quoted in court documents as saying a trial would be "fun" and a "circus."

"I've never had a circus in here and I don't intend to start," Alsdorf said.

A trial date is set for late September.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/...urtney20.shtml

"...I'm a spark on the horizon..."

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

**Paging Hank Harrison** .... if her own daddy testifies that she's nuts, it can't look good.
    Eat Us And Smile

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Fools
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by D.O.A.:
    After the proceedings, Lewis was harassed by a Cobain conspiracy theorist with a video camera and had to make a backdoor exit from the courthouse.
    Was that you, FORD?

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by UnleashVH:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by D.O.A.:
    Was that you, FORD?</font>[/QUOTE]Nope. I'm neutral on the "Cobain conspiracies". I'm not convinced one way or the other how Kurt left this world. Only the fact that it SUCKS that he did
    Eat Us And Smile

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by FORD:
    **Paging Hank Harrison** .... if her own daddy testifies that she's nuts, it can't look good.
    but then again, he ain't the most sane of people himself. [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Courtney Love won't have to submit to mental exam

Wednesday, April 24, 2002

By TRACY JOHNSON
    SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER REPORTER

Rock star Courtney Love won't have to submit to a mental evaluation as part of her ongoing legal dispute with former members of Nirvana, her late husband's band, a judge ruled today.

Attorneys for the former band members have not shown any evidence that Kurt Cobain's widow suffers from "an identifiable mental problem," King County Superior Court Judge Robert Alsdorf said in a written ruling.

He wrote that forcing Love to undergo a psychiatric evaluation "in response to a marketing dispute" would likely "serve no purpose other than to contribute to a circus-like atmosphere to the trial."

Alsdorf allowed Love to withdraw her earlier claim that she was incapacitated when she entered into a partnership with the former band members, Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic.

He added that Love could not simply say she was voluntarily drunk or stoned at the time.

Because she was no longer claiming she was incapacitated, the judge wrote, a mental evaluation was not appropriate.

At the center of the dispute is an unreleased song that many Nirvana fans long to hear, "You Know You’re Right." It was recorded by the Seattle grunge group before Cobain’s 1994 suicide at his Denny-Blaine home.

Love, the lead singer of Hole, lives in Beverly Hills with the couple's 9-year-old daughter and has not appeared for any of the Seattle court hearings. But her lawyer, O. Yale Lewis Jr., said he was pleased with today's ruling.

"It deals fairly with the issues that were raised," Lewis said. "It’s not appropriate to use something ... as invasive as a mental examination to gain leverage in a business dispute."

But Attorney Kelly Corr, who represents Grohl and Novoselic, also said the ruling was a victory because it raised the bar on what Love must prove: that his clients somehow deceived or misled Love in some way that would have tricked "a reasonable person."

"I don't think she has any reasonable grounds to pursue this case any more," Corr said.

In 1997, Love, Grohl and Novoselic formed a company called Nirvana LLC, which controls the band’s lucrative music catalog. Last year, Love and her daughter sued to have the business dissolved.

Grohl and Novoselic recently asked to have Love evaluated to determine whether she was competent. Their attorneys have described Love as "irrational, mercurial, self-centered, unmanageable, inconsistent and unpredictable."

The lawsuit is set for trial in September, but both sides still hope a settlement can be reached. Love made a settlement offer that Grohl and Novoselic turned down earlier this year.

At a hearing last week, Alsdorf assured all parties that the celebrity status of those involved would not turn his courtroom into a circus.

Today the judge noted that Love has been called "mercurial," a characterization that he said was "not entirely without reason." He warned her that if she tries to claim once again that she was incapacitated when she entered into the business arrangement, the issue of a mental examination could be revisited.

But he said "in sum, defendants have cited no mental incapacity. Defendants have cited a business disagreement as to which reasonable minds could differ."

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/pop/67806_love24ww.shtml

[img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]

[ April 24, 2002 at 09:38 PM: Message edited by: D.O.A. ]</p>
    "...I'm a spark on the horizon..."