Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Little Dreamer
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Creed is a horrible music act. Their vocalist is a pitiful excuse for a singer. He has his tongue so far up Eddie Vedder's ass he can taste what Eddie had for lunch and on top of that he looks like a chipmunk. He is a poser and a rip-off artist. Now onto the guy who attempt to play the guitar. This loser couldn't define innovation if his life depended upon it. Stealing then rehashing and re-arranging riffs is not how you "write" songs, although he thinks that this is perfectly alright. If you are going to steal your riffs, you should steal from the best such as Led Zeppelin, Cream, Hendrix or Van Halen. But this would take talent and this shmuck has zero talent. I also know why he rests his foot on the P.A. system--to ease the burning sensation fom the infestation of chiggers in his crotch. Now onto the chump who thumps the drums. I offer him the same advice I offered to Mr. Chiggercrotch and that is to drench his pea brained mind with the drumming of such greats as John Bohnam, Keith Moon, Ginger Baker, and Alex Van Halen. I doubt this would have any affect on him though, for he is too far gone off into Cheeseville. This bum plays with such a lack of passion and muscianship I would bet my bottom dollar that he goes through at least 8 pairs of sticks in an evening of "entertaining" a crowd of queens and suckers. I will say nothing of their bass player, for he is a hired fool. I will only offer him one tidbit of advice and that is to get out before you get CHEESE branded across your forehead. Follow in the footsteps of the bassist before you and jump ship while you still have a chance. I hope this dissection helps to awaken anyone who feels Creed ia a worthwhile band.

Webmaster/Graphic Artist Top Timmy's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

10.28.16 @ 08:45 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sending this to the Music forum. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Webmaster/Graphic Artist
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/Balance/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/5150/Don\'t Tell Me
    Last Online

04.29.16 @ 07:05 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Here's something new.....let's bash Creed.....that concept is about as original as Creed's riffs....according to you that is....BTW, what songs did Creed rip off....from who.....a couple of examples would be nice.

E.......aren't you to busy listening to those 3 new Van Halen tunes you got your hands on.....Blue Sun Burnin....Octupus.....and something else..........

I still think it's funny to hear a VH fan call Creed cheesy.....fuckin' VH is the king of cheese!
    Actually I think most of us are Dave, Sam, and Mike fans. There's just a small group of people who have strange allegiances and like to get into petty pissing contests that I can't believe everyone on this site isn't bored of. - Brett

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

01.08.05 @ 11:08 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

E got the "diss" part right.

You know you've arrived as a huge mainstream act when as many people love your music as want you dead.
    "Just once I'd like to do the right thing and not get punished for it."

Top Of The World
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well another thread in bad taste! I went to see CREED last night and it was the best show I have been to in years! He sings from the heart and it just penetrates your soul. Scott Stapp...we love you and keep on doing what your doing 'cause you have what it takes and it is DEEP [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

two weeks ago, Creed was here in Cleveland. the local paper wrote a bad review of the new Creed disc when it came out. so when the band showed up for the show, they refused entry to the paper's reporter, and he didn't even write the "bad" review. they wouldn't even sell him a ticket. so the guy slammed Creed in his "review," how Tremonti's riffs are recycled grunge, and called Stapp's lyrics "pious." what's that tell you about the band? so thin-skinned, they can't even take a bad review. so what if some critic doesn't like your record. like Ed says, "critics get the disc for free, the ones that sell are the ones that count." little pussy Stapp doesn't like the fact that someone doesn't like his music. if he can't take criticism, he's in the wrong line of work. why anyone would idolize someone like that, i'll never know.
    "is this a good show tonight, or fuckin' what?" - DLR, Montreal, 11/10/07

Toronto 10/7...Cleveland 10/10...Toronto 10/12...Montreal 11/10

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i don't wanna like Creed, just because everybody else does. i don't wanna play a PRS just because Mark Tremonti does. i don't wanna pose myself in an aggravated crucifix pose like Scott Stapp does (ever notice how his arms always seem to be pointing out like he's nailed to the cross?) i don't think that Creed is the second coming of Christ. so sue me. i like what i like, and i don't like Creed. most of the fratboy fucknuts that like Creed, like Creed not because they think they are good, but because MTV and the rest of the suck-ass media say they are good. those are the real sheep. don't believe the hype. regardless of what Creed fans say, it's OK not to like Creed. what's Stapp going to do, bar me from the arena when he comes to town? good, cause i wouldn't give that fucker any of my money anyways. i woudn't go see a Creed show if my mother's life depended on it. (sorry mom, but i gotta draw the line somewhere). Creed is the new crap, same as the old crap. don't get fooled again.
    "is this a good show tonight, or fuckin' what?" - DLR, Montreal, 11/10/07

Toronto 10/7...Cleveland 10/10...Toronto 10/12...Montreal 11/10

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

ALL OF THIM
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYTHING SEP HOW MENY SAY I
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

why im i wasteing my time wrighting this i don,t know.but for all of the people that like creed,WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE THINKING! you gould get monkey's to make better music. [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]
    "I Want The Best! Of Both Worlds!<br />AAAAAAWWWWWWWWW-Van Halen Live With Out A Net.

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Jimmy, would you want a copy of Blue Sun Burnin', Octopus, and Moment?

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I been VH fan since 1982. Creed is the best group out now, I guess your the reason their sellin so many cds and are #1 on the charts.
    Creed are here VH isnt. I aint bashin VH but
    until even after their back, I will fill my
    collection with CREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    VANHALEN HAS AND WILL ROCK OUR WORLD.

Top Of The World
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

It wasn't MTV that interested me in CREED's music; it was a sold out show at the WBCN River Rave many years ago, before they became as big as they are now. Its their lyrics, sound and what they would like to see of this world. I'm glad that they didn't give the prick a pass [img]smile.gif[/img] only people who should be their are true CREED fans!
    Scott Stapp .......mmmmmmmmmm... CHRIST is he pure from the heart and damn sexy too!
    With arms wide open, under the sunlight, welcome to this place! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]

Good Enough
    Last Online

08.17.07 @ 05:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Man!! Such hostiliity!! Like someone said earlier, you know you've arrived when you can evoke so much passion one way or the other.

Was it Shakespear who said, "Methinks the [man] protesteth too much?"

I really enjoy Creed. So what if he sounds like Vedder? The songs are different, and when you listen... really listen to the lyrics... they are perhaps not awesome, but I do get into them. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Tracy, I agree with you 1 zillion percent, HOT HOT HOT! [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]
    "May you die at age 128, in bed, shot to death by a jealous lover" DLR 2002

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by (DEJA VU):
    why im i wasteing my time wrighting this i don,t know.but for all of the people that like creed,WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE THINKING! you gould get monkey's to make better music. [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]
    I'll bet monkeys spell and punctuate better than YOU

On Fire
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 01:34 AM
    Liked 28 Times in 18 Posts

I have been working in an Eastern country for a few years now so I am sort of separated from any hype and promotion associated with newer bands. I did however borrow the "Human Clay" CD a few weeks ago and I must say that Creed are less than ordinary. All of the songs sounded the same, dropped D tuning riffs that go nowhere. Same tone, same vocals, same key, same pace, etc.

Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

09.30.15 @ 05:10 PM
    Liked 4 Times in 1 Post

Human Clay is by far they're worst album. Although it sold like 10,000,000 copies or whatever. The PR machine was in full force for that album. My Own Prison is their best. However, the new one "Weathered" is AWESOME!

Forget all the hype their getting the past year. Go beyond that. They were good before MTV started blowing smoke up your ass.

Hey, its the only good Rock music going. They're on a totally different level than all these other so-called rock acts. There's even a couple guitar solos on the new album, and although their not entirely unique, I feel that they've taken the best of the best of past musicians and song compositions, and truely put them into a sound that is relavant in today's music.