Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Little Dreamer

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi everyone!!! Acccording to the latest news, megadeth´s releasing some new old material. This is the part I like the most, check it out:

"As for me, my arm is continuing to heal according to the Doctors projections and I have even been picking up the guitar every now and then. I am getting excited to start playing and writing again. Trust me, you’ll be hearing from me soon.
    I would like to say thanks to everyone for supporting the band, for your understanding of my position and the decision I had to make, for all of your encouragement while I was healing, and rest assured that you haven’t heard the last of Megadeth or Dave Mustaine."

Dave: I hope you get better. Megadeth #1 forever. Best wishes from a crazyest mega fan. You kick ass!!!!

P.D. for all of you who want to see it for yourself, log on to
    I´m Hot for teacher!!!

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Sensible Shoes
    Last Online

10.23.16 @ 06:10 AM
    Liked 653 Times in 459 Posts

Premium Member
    Scroll down on the thread board and this topic was already broken by Alexfan a couple of days ago. As for the CD, "Still Alive and Well?", I picked it up and there's 2 new live cuts (6 total live cuts) plus some stuff straight off "The World Needs a Hero" CD though they didn't include the best tune IMO "Recipe for Hate . . Warhorse". Listening to the live stuff, especially "My Darkest Hour", "The Conjuring", "Holy Wars . . ." well this is the music Metallica wishes it could play. This CD appears to be some sort of teaser for 'Deth fans while Dave recovers further, judging from his words on the website.

Gee, it'd be nice if VH could throw us a bone or two ala Megadeth while we're waiting for them to get their house in order. Oh, I forgot, they're Van Halen, they don't give a rats' ass about their fans. (Sammy, Dave and Mike excepted)
    "I'm the opposite of Bill Cosby. Diamond Dave always gets your approval." (DLR)

"Kids, just say NO to marriage". (Al Bundy)

Rawhide in "A"