Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

5150/Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Best of Both Worlds/Romeo Delight
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

With the great lost of life at the Great White show Thurday,Not a damn thing said.VERY SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 05:40 PM
    Liked 11,593 Times in 4,941 Posts

Moving to Music Only.
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

JamToThis.com
    Audio/Video Trading Community
    Tons of Van Halen!

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

"Romeo Delight" & "Cabo Wabo"
    Last Online

09.21.15 @ 04:44 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well, Fred Durst opened his mouth again. Had to be the one to make an "anti-war" political statement before presenting an award for "Best Rock Performance". Right before he said it, you could see that he hesitated, as if he was unsure whether he should say it or not.

Why can't celebrities, even pseudo ones like him, keep their mouths shut and stick to what they know and do best?

On another note, what the fuck was with Eminem and all those nobodies going up to accept his award with him? And, what the fuck was he doing wearing a fucking "doo rag"?!?!? Paul Schaeffer right before introducing Vanessa Carlton...jeez, is he annoying or what? I love how she started playing while he was talking, it shut his ass up. John Leguizamos not even being able to read a teleprompter or pronounce a simple name?

And, yes, something should've been said about the people that lost their lives in R.I.
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

-George Carlin 1937 - 2008

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Coolest moments of the evening:

-Barry and Robin Gibb accepting an award and acknowledging Maurice, along with Maurice's son accepting the award on his father's behalf.

-Springsteen's performance of "The Rising".

You guys see Erykah Badu? What the hell was that about? Shave your armpits, woman!

And Aretha Franklin....man, now I know what Jabba The Hutt would look like with a deep tan wrapped in chiffon.

The tribute to Joe Strummer was fucking great.

N'Sync's tribute to The Bee Gee's sucked.

[ February 23, 2003, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: Vince G. ]
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later, Atomic Pu
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by Vince G.:

Paul Schaeffer right before introducing Vanessa Carlton...jeez, is he annoying or what?
    Awww, maaaan - Paul is the shit, dude! He's like the original pimp with those damn outfits on early Letterman shows.

Sure, he's a chatty geek, but I've always loved the guy. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Norah Jones winning "Album Of The Year" over Springsteen?

Man, what an upset. She's talented and all, but I really thought Springsteen had that one wrapped up and ready to go.

Congrats to her, though. She's a sweetie and has a great voice.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

The music industy has never given a half a fuck about the fans. Just our money. The proof is in the lack of even acknowledgement of the tragedy on R.I. and the choice of nominies.

Not even a moment of silence for those that feed the kitty? Where's Al Caida when we need them?
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I agree the awards weren't very exciting. I did think Bruce was great and I was very shocked that he did not get Album of the Year! Though Nora Jones is refreshing in the age of types like Spears and the like, Bruce should have won. I wouldn't say she "sucks", she actually can play some instruments and does have a voice but when all you have to compare her with is the T and A crowd...even crumbs taste like steak when you are starving. I'm not sure the Awards were the time and place to mention RI. Do we really need TV to give respect for the dead or to even honor them?

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Man...I thought Norah Jones was great on the show. And she's got no attitude about her which is refreshing. She deserved everything she got....and it's surprising she did get anything at all.
    Sorry...but Bruce is way overrated and his new songs sucks....boring boring boring. Anyone else that would come out with that song would be pushed aside...but oh no, not Bruce.

Last Online

12.16.17 @ 06:43 PM
    Liked 1,026 Times in 501 Posts

When those of you who think that "Norah Jones sucks" become grown-ups, buy your own homes with stereos in them (instead of having to hang out in your bass-thumping Civics)and get involved with women who don't have to be home by 11:00pm, you might, just might, be able to appreciate her music a bit more than you are capable of now

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"Dirty Movies"
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Rokgtar:
    When those of you who think that "Norah Jones sucks" become grown-ups, buy your own homes with stereos in them (instead of having to hang out in your bass-thumping Civics)and get involved with women who don't have to be home by 11:00pm, you might, just might, be able to appreciate her music a bit more than you are capable of now
    Ha ha ha ha! That was a great one Rokgstar!

I think she's pretty damned talented if you ask me. I'm happy she won!
    "Sorry about the mess..."<br /><br />~Han Solo Episode IV

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

So This Is Love?
    Last Online

07.06.05 @ 06:12 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I wonder if the No Doubt chick sucks dick as well as she sucks at singing?

Norah Jones sucks too. She's just a cute white girl with a sultry voice. Too bad there is no soul in her music. No heart at all. Meaningless lyrics too. And her music isn't Pop music, so why the fuck should she win any awards under that category? If she was a fat chick with the same voice, no one would give a shit about her.

Simon and Garfunkel was a cool way to start the show. Paul Simon appeared to be visibly shaken.

Avril lavigne was way off. Surrounding the stage with kids to jump up and down was cheap too.
    Buttocks and crotches and nipples with wings, these are a few of my favorite things!

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars/Humans Being
    Last Online

10.26.13 @ 06:01 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Coldplay was very very good.
    Pick up the fucking phone Eddie and call someone!!

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

So This Is Love?
    Last Online

07.06.05 @ 06:12 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Oh yeah, the music industry wasn't going to acknowledge the Great White tragedy because it might spoil the glitter of the evening. The music Nazi's didn't want them to speak about the upcoming war either. Good first ammendment values ass wipes!
    Buttocks and crotches and nipples with wings, these are a few of my favorite things!

Banned!
    Last Online

07.15.07 @ 05:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by VH Spirit Lives On:
    I wonder if the No Doubt chick sucks dick as well as she sucks at singing?

Norah Jones sucks too. She's just a cute white girl with a sultry voice. Too bad there is no soul in her music. No heart at all. Meaningless lyrics too. And her music isn't Pop music, so why the fuck should she win any awards under that category? If she was a fat chick with the same voice, no one would give a shit about her.

Simon and Garfunkel was a cool way to start the show. Paul Simon appeared to be visibly shaken.

Avril lavigne was way off. Surrounding the stage with kids to jump up and down was cheap too.
    Avril sucks live. She can't carry her own tunes. So, while I'd like to do things to her that are illegal in 49 states (LOL) I wouldn't wanna pay to see her "sing" live.