On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

So Hard . . .
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey Ozzy fans in Canada, today's your lucky break. Ozzy Osbourne, with finger eleven as opening act, will go on a Canadian tour right before he goes off to Ozzfest. The dates are as follows:

June 1 - Vancouver, BC - GM Place
    June 4 - Calgary, AB - Saddledome
    June 6 - Edmonton, AB - Skyreach Centre
    June 8 - Winnipeg, MB Arena - Winnipeg
    June 11 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Center
    June 12 - Ottawa, ON - Correll Centre
    June 14 - Montreal, QC - Bell Center [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    June 16 - Quebec City, QC - Le Colisee

Tickets will go on sale within the coming weeks, so stay tuned to Ticketmaster or wherever you purchase your tickets. Speaking of which, Ozzfest UK will take place in September, not in May. Reason why is Ozzfest promoters are trying to add more Ozzfest US bands on to the show.
    Oz-zy Oz-zy Oz-zy !
    EVH: Definitely. Playing guitar was my sanctuary. It was the one place I could go to if I got fucked around by a girlfriend, or anyone else, for that matter. It still is. If thereís something I canít deal with, I can just spend hours playing. Itís a God-given gift Ė I certainly donít know where the ideas come from. Theyíre obviously given to you, and you have to keep your fingers moving and your mind quiet. I try my best to not think about thinking, so I can just let it flow. Because when I start thinking, forget it. <br />So....why he isn't playing guitar ? ? ?

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can\'t This Be Love
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'd go but I think the tickets would be too damned expensive. [img]graemlins/brickwall.gif[/img]
    Right now, rock n' roll needs a swift kick in the...<br /><br />"Gimme a bottle o' anything... and a glazed donut... to go!"

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I'm surprised Ozzy's coming back again so soon. I just saw him in Skyreach with the Tea Party about 6 or 8 months ago. Zach was killer!
    "Some men are born to greatness, some women have greatness thrust up in them."<br /> <br />Diamond Dave

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

So Hard . . .
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

how much did you pay for you ticket ?
    EVH: Definitely. Playing guitar was my sanctuary. It was the one place I could go to if I got fucked around by a girlfriend, or anyone else, for that matter. It still is. If thereís something I canít deal with, I can just spend hours playing. Itís a God-given gift Ė I certainly donít know where the ideas come from. Theyíre obviously given to you, and you have to keep your fingers moving and your mind quiet. I try my best to not think about thinking, so I can just let it flow. Because when I start thinking, forget it. <br />So....why he isn't playing guitar ? ? ?

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

So Hard . . .
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The Ticket Will Be On Sale On March 15 and for the Toronto show their will be on sale on march 8
    I dont know how much it will cost but I would really like to go see them [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by VanHalen5150:
    how much did you pay for you ticket ?
    If memory serves, it was about $CAN60. The best part was that it was general admission on the floor and a licensed show, so you could grab a couple brews and head right up to the front.
    "Some men are born to greatness, some women have greatness thrust up in them."<br /> <br />Diamond Dave