Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm trying to figure out what Ozzy Remaster Bonus Tracks album to get first.

Tribute
    Diary
    or Blizzard?

does anyone know what kind of bonus tracks will be on them? even tribute will have bonus tracks?
    This is home, this is Mean Street!<br /><br /><b><br />Then one year you find ten years have gotten behind, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun. - Pink Floyd, Time</b><br /><br />"Everyone knows that Van Halen with Roth is the only real Van Halen."- Mike Tramp<br /><br /><a href="http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001366&p=66#00 1635" target="_blank"> OBEY THE DFK!!</a>

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

OZZY OSBOURNE "Expanded Edition"
    Re-Issues Coming In March! (01/25)
    March 26 marks the release date of the first wave of Expanded Editions from the Ozzy catalog: Blizzard of Ozz, Diary of a Madman, Tribute, and the Grammy-award winning No More Tears. Read below to find out more.
    Expanded Editions include:
    -Original cover art restored
    -All original issue information featured
    -Bonus tracks
    -New, never-before-seen photos
    -In-depth liner notes from Phil Alexander (editor-in-chief of Kerrang!)
    -Digitally remastered from the original master tapes for the ultimate sound

Bonus Tracks
    Blizzard Of Ozz
    "You Lookin' At Me Lookin' At You," from the UK version of Blizzard Of Ozz, and "You Said It All (Live)" from the UK b-side of "Mr. Crowley."

Diary Of A Madman
    "I Don't Know (Live)," taken from the b-Side of the "Flying High Again" single.

Tribute
    A previously unreleased single edit of "No Bone Movies."

No More Tears
    Two b-sides: "Don't Blame Me" and "Party With The Animals".
    This is home, this is Mean Street!<br /><br /><b><br />Then one year you find ten years have gotten behind, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun. - Pink Floyd, Time</b><br /><br />"Everyone knows that Van Halen with Roth is the only real Van Halen."- Mike Tramp<br /><br /><a href="http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001366&p=66#00 1635" target="_blank"> OBEY THE DFK!!</a>

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

ALL OF THIM
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYTHING SEP HOW MENY SAY I
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

go with the live one [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]
    "I Want The Best! Of Both Worlds!<br />AAAAAAWWWWWWWWW-Van Halen Live With Out A Net.

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Can you hear the ball bouncing??? [img]graemlins/sssh.gif[/img]

Because they really dropped the ball on this one. What a disappointment. Diary of a Madman only has ONE extra track on it, and it's a live version of a song THAT ISN'T EVEN FROM THAT ALBUM? Who cares???

Tribute has only one extra track, and it's a single edit of No Bone Movies? Shouldn't that be an extra track on Blizzard of Ozz? Who cares anyway, it's not like it's an extended version of the song, it's obviously a shortened version. So, again, who cares?

The Blizzard of Ozz one seems a bit better for bonus tracks, but you're telling me there are no other unreleased tracks from this period of time?

And this is a catalogue of albums that was already remastered only a few years back.

Watch
    [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]
    the
    dropped
    ball
    BOUNCE!!!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning, ADKOT
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 10:25 PM
    Liked 444 Times in 246 Posts

Wow, shitty bonus tracks on 'DOAM' & 'Tribute'.

Almost as bad as the VH remasters......oh wait they didn't have bonus tracks. [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img]

I don't have 'Blizzard of Oz' on CD, just LP. I'll pick that one up. I already have the other 2 so I won't even bother with those.

I lost interest in Ozzy's new stuff after 'Bark at the Moon', well, actually 'No More Tears' had some good stuff but that's about it.

I still haven't been able to catch his new show but it sounds pretty damn funny.

Alright I'm babbling, I'll stop.
    M*U*L*E

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i going to get blizzard. i downloaded You looking at me looking at you, and it is soo awesome, but first i need the money, which i'll do the chores for, and even make my mom lend me some money [img]tongue.gif[/img] i hate doing chores , but it gets money [img]smile.gif[/img]

~ms

Super Duper Frontman YankeeRose's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:55 PM
    Liked 197 Times in 123 Posts

I would get No More Tears.
    Right Now you're reading my post!

I can't stand rap....people who can't sing do rap....you can sing rebellion as well as talk it....Hitler would have been in a rap band...

-- John Entwistle

2006 VHL Fantasy Hockey Champ!

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i'll get them all in order

these aren't a limited thing is it? because i'll be sweating for money. [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img]

Super Duper Frontman YankeeRose's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:55 PM
    Liked 197 Times in 123 Posts

You should get a paper route Mean Street then you could probably buy one album a week. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Right Now you're reading my post!

I can't stand rap....people who can't sing do rap....you can sing rebellion as well as talk it....Hitler would have been in a rap band...

-- John Entwistle

2006 VHL Fantasy Hockey Champ!

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i dont really live in a normal neighborhood. there is this grown guy who drives in his car and my the mailboxes there are green boxes where you put the papers and he does it

what other kind of job could i get?
    lol , i could start my own band. lol!!