Register
    Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

"Romeo Delight" & "Cabo Wabo"
    Last Online

09.21.15 @ 04:44 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Anyone from the San Diego area get your tix this morning for the Poison "Hollyweird" tour package, with Cinderella, Winger, and Faster Pussycat? They'll be playing at Coors Amphitheater in June.

Got mine. Not ashamed to admit it. Ended up with seats in the first level orchestra pit.
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

-George Carlin 1937 - 2008

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

08.27.17 @ 09:39 AM
    Liked 185 Times in 105 Posts

I might go just to see how the bands play and sound.
    Also, How the woman dress and look...the tix around here are 35 bucks...kind of expensive for Poison. But it might be worth seeing Cinderella and Winger (if Winger has Reb Beach back) [img]smile.gif[/img] Faster Pussy sucks.
    Just go for it!

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by BREW CREW:
    I might go just to see how the bands play and sound.
    Also, How the woman dress and look...the tix around here are 35 bucks...kind of expensive for Poison. But it might be worth seeing Cinderella and Winger (if Winger has Reb Beach back) [img]smile.gif[/img] Faster Pussy sucks.
    I've never been to ANY concert that had hotter lookin' women in the crowd that a Poison show. Not Van Halen. Not KISS. Not Aerosmith. Not Ozzy. Not Ted Nugent. Just Poison.

And yes, I do agree with you....Faster Pussycat does suck. WTF??? Tesla or anyone wasn't available? Shit, I would've loved to have seen The Atomic Punks open!
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

08.27.17 @ 09:39 AM
    Liked 185 Times in 105 Posts

I think Tesla is doing there own thing now..they do not need the "hair band" thing. I think Tesla is in the studio. I never considered Tesla the hair band type anyway.
    The hot chicks that went to the late 80's early 90's Poison shows may look a little different now...that may be worth going! LOL!
    Just go for it!

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Tickets, Vince??

I thought you were gonna be a security goon?
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

I saw Poison in 2000. This was out in the middle of nowhere, and still there were babes everywhere. You'd have a couple farmers in the middle of row after row of great looking gals.

That said, Poison put on an uninspiring show. Their new single sucks. Crack a Smile was great, but that's more than half a decade old.

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by FORD:
    Tickets, Vince??

I thought you were gonna be a security goon?
    The great thing about being a "security goon" with Staff Pro is that they don't get pissed if you want to attend a show.

I'm still in the service, and my position with Staff Pro is only part-time since my military obligation comes first, and they're totally cool with that. They afford you a "work when you want" schedule, but since I have so much time off from my shore duty billet I can work pretty much every event that happens in San Diego.

I already spoke with the Director of Scheduling at the orientation last week, told him what I had on my long-range schedule, and he told me, "Cool, I'll probably seen you there...as a fellow audience member!"

Last Online

12.11.17 @ 06:55 PM
    Liked 183 Times in 80 Posts

Yes, Reb Beach is back in Winger (www.rebbeach.com)! I am excited about that. I don't think I'll go, though...Too much Poison (cough cough.) They did put on a good show last tour, but I hate their music. Hot chicks? No way! Maybe it's because I'm 17, but the girls at the concert were all made-up, plastic, old things living in the past or just your normal ugly heavy metal chicks. None of them were young...At least where I saw them.

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

A Different Kind of Truth
    Favorite VH Song

As Is
    Last Online

10.09.12 @ 02:50 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by BREW CREW:
    I think Tesla is doing there own thing now..they do not need the "hair band" thing. I think Tesla is in the studio.
    Tesla is doing a similar package tour this summer: "The Rock never stops tour" or something like that with Vince Neil, Skid Row and Jackyl.
    Delusions of eloquence

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by NOaverageJOE:
    Maybe it's because I'm 17, but the girls at the concert were all made-up, plastic, old things living in the past or just your normal ugly heavy metal chicks. None of them were young...At least where I saw them.
    When I mentioned the chicks at the Poison show, I was talking in the past tense. I've been living overseas for the last 6 years, so I wouldn't know what they look like now.

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

well...my friend took his kid to the Poison show last time around. said the girls were done up just like they were back in 87-90 when Poison was "the shit." thing is, those girls are now 35, pushing 180 lbs, and still trying to squeeze into their acid-washed jeans... [img]graemlins/scared.gif[/img]
    "is this a good show tonight, or fuckin' what?" - DLR, Montreal, 11/10/07

Toronto 10/7...Cleveland 10/10...Toronto 10/12...Montreal 11/10

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Most of the ones that caught my eye were teens/twenties. One thing that always amazes me at rock shows around here is the number of good looking girls. It doesn't matter if it's Metallica, DLR, or Warrant in a bar.