Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    No Bozo's
    Holy sh*t ... Pearl Jam was tight tonight as they rocked their hometown at Key arena in downtown seattle. They played a 2 1/2 hour show that started off with "Breakerfall" and ended with "yellow ledbetter". All in the middle was an awesome set of music that covered each alblum. With such surprises like "Crown of Thorns" a motherlovebone song and "state of love and trust" of the singles soundtrack.
    They rocked hard and steady all through the set with such ease and determination, like they had a point ... I'm guessing they were glad to be home ...

Highlights ...
    Mike Mcready doing Eddie scissors kicks, like three in a row. It was a benifit concert for various charaties. And I got to see Red Hot Chilipeppers tear it up ...

Hey RAFTER ... did you go? It was intense ..

------------------
    "Broken Down 'n' Dirty Dressed in Rags"

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Mine All Mine
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I can't believe you were there, that kicks ass man. I saw the review of the show on five horizons, everybody thought they were going to do "leash" but I guess that was just wishfull thinking. I thought it was kinda funny when eddie said he wants everybody to rough up the guy with the Bush sign.

You're lucky...you got to hear "Spin The Black Circle". Did you see the Hendrix photo on Mike's guitar while he was playing "Yellow Ledbetter"?

------------------
    "Me and Jeff are going to go to the front gate and when you guys exit we're going to beat the fucking shit out of every barefoot person" Eddie Vedder (after fans were throwing their shoes on stage, hitting the band)

"Their aren't that many true music fans out there and the ones that are, are usually musicians"

No Bozo's
    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Rafter ... you said "Your lucky ... you got to hear black circle" and "I thought it was kinda funny when eddie said rough up the guy eith the bush sign .."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you went to it? Man the were on fire!!! I absolutley loved every minute of it and the sound the had was "UNBELIEVABLE" ...

I was 120 level row 21 seat 4 right behind the stage! Those were great seats! '

I saw Matt Cameron give his drumsticks(at the end of "Ledbetter") to this chick in the front row wearing a "Soundgarden" shirt!

And no I did not see that picture on mcready's guitar? You must of been up front pretty close? Did you see Veddars Wine bottles that he was drinking? And his "Beard"? AWESOME shit man!

------------------
    "Broken Down 'n' Dirty Dressed in Rags"

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Mine All Mine
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Dude, I wasn't there, I just read the review at five horizons.
    Did you go to the second show?

------------------
    "Me and Jeff are going to go to the front gate and when you guys exit we're going to beat the fucking shit out of every barefoot person" Eddie Vedder (after fans were throwing their shoes on stage, hitting the band)

"Their aren't that many true music fans out there and the ones that are, are usually musicians"

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Mine All Mine
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by No Bozo's:
    But I did pick up "Live in Germany". One out of 5 new "bootleg" type alblums that they are doing.

Man I wish I could get a boot from Seattle's 1st show. Ed's voice was on fire!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got 20 of the official european bootlegs that they released...they all kick ass.

Your wish can come true because they're releasing most (if not all) of the u.s. tour bootlegs. They are going to be available sometime after christmas. I definitely gotta get one of the Seattle shows.

I can't believe that they played alive at the second seattle show. They havent played it since all those guys died.

------------------

No Bozo's
    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RAFTER:
    Dude, I wasn't there, I just read the review at five horizons.
    Did you go to the second show?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No second show for me ...

I heard on 107.7 that it lagged anyways. Probobly from being wore out the first night.

But I did pick up "Live in Germany". One out of 5 new "bootleg" type alblums that they are doing. It sounds alright? ..

Man I wish I could get a boot from Seattle's 1st show. Ed's voice was on fire!

------------------
    "Broken Down 'n' Dirty Dressed in Rags" -DOA

"Chronic Bud Smoker of VHforums" -DIF

No Bozo's
    Coolness Raf man,

I hope ...

------------------
    "Broken Down 'n' Dirty Dressed in Rags" -DOA

"Chronic Bud Smoker of VHforums" -DIF