Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Last Online

09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

"Hanging by a Moment" by Lifehouse is pleasing to my auditory sytem in a pop-metal ballad kind of way. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I like it much but that's just my humble opinion.
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Dude I started a same type of thread awhile back. Lifehouse is da shit, well my thinking now is that there a one hit wonder. Lol, just like your thread's! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] ...

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eyes of the Night:
    Dude I started a same type of thread awhile back. Lifehouse is da shit, well my thinking now is that there a one hit wonder. Lol, just like your thread's! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] ... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gully's got eight or nine threads going just fine in Non-Music.

And since one of them almost got closed because of your childish antics, you might want consider piping down. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
    http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/avatars/michael3.jpg

"You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

"Only Eddymon would claim victory during a FOUR game losing streak." - OLO

"Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

01.08.05 @ 11:08 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I've heard the entire album (friend got it when it was only $7) and if you enjoy Hanging By a Moment you'd like the whole thing. The single is VERY indicative of the entire album.
    "Just once I'd like to do the right thing and not get punished for it."

Last Online

09.26.15 @ 08:25 PM
    Liked 17 Times in 5 Posts

Only problem with this song now is that radio and VH1 are starting to play this all the time. I hate it when a song gets big and is literally run into the ground!!!

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Down In Flames:
    And since one of them almost got closed because of it you might want consider piping down. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well at least I didn't bold this quote, I hate that when some of my posts get bolded. Like for instance SB always does that shit to me and it chaps my hide so to speak. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Yeah you have a good point there Flames, I'm not abouts to "spat" over the links about a fewd between us way back when. I don't care so to speak, and I'm not this stalker type person who has a fetish with a "man". Lol, man ML said that it looked like that but you know what? I'm totally down with terms of me NOT participating in AD threads cause I'm cool like that now and would never want to infringe. I just have a lot of respect for you and the way that I have grown up this past year at da links not to "divebomb" you so to speak.

Divebomb= When the whammy bar is depressed 3/4 way with either a natural or artificial harmonic/ note thinga ma jig when in affect.

So take this as a peace offering and accept a apology from me. Now there that wasn't so bad now was it. I just feel that you can somewhat show me some respect cause my shit ain't childish like you claim it to be. This internet thing gets complicated sometimes when users don't get along. I'm here to end it right now, thats all bro. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Right Now: 5150 is playing but it's off of LWAN ... which you don't have I know cause you told me once way back when.

35 min to write ...

[ April 05, 2001 at 01:05 AM: Message edited by: Eyes of the Night ]

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

If you want this settled as it should be, then mail me.

Or get on AOL IM.

10 seconds to write. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/avatars/michael3.jpg

"You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

"Only Eddymon would claim victory during a FOUR game losing streak." - OLO

"Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Lol, yeah ookay then ... IM is the wiser way to settle things. You just always bloked me out.

45 sec to write ...

STN: I noticed also you did not have IM as an option in your profile. Is it what **********? Yeah I did that to protect your "image" so to speak.

[ April 05, 2001 at 01:37 AM: Message edited by: Eyes of the Night ]

Last Online

09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

AAAAAHHHHH, isn't this just so sweet. **kissy** **kissy** **kissy** **kissy** **kissy **kissy** **kissy**

You two, take your love affair someplace else and quit fuckin' up my thread!

[ April 05, 2001 at 02:50 AM: Message edited by: Van Gully ]
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Van Gully:
    You two, take your love affair someplace else and quit fuckin' up my thread!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, i swear to god if you say that again your'e lil' punkass thread starting ass will get some of dis wild ass stoner that will R.I.P youre shit ti'll it IS done and over with.

VG you don't know shit, you have under 1500 posts therefore you don't have jack coming up in a conversation like Flames and I. You have NO idea you fucknut ...

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Lol, under #800 even? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ...

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eyes of the Night:
    Dude, i swear to god if you say that again your'e lil' punkass thread starting ass will get some of dis wild ass stoner that will R.I.P youre shit ti'll it IS done and over with.

VG you don't know shit, you have under 1500 posts therefore you don't have jack coming up in a conversation like Flames and I. You have NO idea you fucknut ...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's not going to be a 'drunk edit' on this one, EOTN.

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Just to swing this back to the topic for a moment, and away from personal pissing contests...

I grabbed the Hanging By A Moment tune, as well as their cover of Behind Blue Eyes. Good stuff! The guy's got a good voice. I do wish it were a little flashier, but than I've always sunk to hair metal standards. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 12:07 AM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member
    OK, this is it.

Eyes, this is your last damn warning.

Start treating users AND moderators with some respect.

You deserved to have Gully say that to you, you've fucked 2 of his threads up in the last 2 nights.

Dont use someones post count as a put down. Quality - not quantity remember.

Post something in English. All those acronyms are sending out a message you really dont give a fuck about your posting. Your too damn lazy or stoned to even make the effort to be coherent. LWAN is a good acronym. we know what it means. Making new ones up isnt.

Im fucking fed up of getting on here every damn night and seeing another stupid stoned saga eminating from your fumigated little brain.

I'm sick of seeing you berate people, hound people & drop little hints about things. Sick of you chasing DIF around like a love struck puppy dog. Dude bans you from IM and won't answer emails? Take the hint!

This is the 1st and only time Im warning you. Just stop being a dick.

If you post in here to reply to this, or wreck this thread any more, I'll ban you. If you email me or IM me about it, I'll ban you as well. And if I see any little 'hints' laying around.. You guessed it.I dont care about your latest excuse for acting like an asshole.

Just stop the shit man. Just do it, and all will be cool.

The users of this board deserve a LOT better than what we've been getting from you lately man.
    A little zen....... Headed your way.......

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MikeL:
    There's not going to be a 'drunk edit' on this one, EOTN.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good ML your'e the one who brought it up you fucknut! Lol, disregard the Mods sorry? I'm going with my gut on this one Mods. Always out to get me so to speak. And I'll be gladly to speak my mind! Any questions? I hope not!(k)