Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Favorite VH Album

Live in Largo '82
    Favorite VH Song

Sunday P.M in the Park/1 Ft...
    Last Online

06.29.15 @ 07:04 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

I think this is a pretty fucking cool idea. At least it's more bearable to watch than the shit on the home network.

It's totally cool to see deserving fans of musicians see their dreams of meeting their fav musicians (& then some) come true.....

Case in point: The Tommy Lee episode was on & when he got to the guy's house, he was completely overwhelmed by how loyal of a fan the guy was. He even looked at an "authentic note" allegedly autographed by him & said "That's not my signature," & grabbed a pen, crossed out the bogus one & signed it on the spot. When the guy got home he was clearly choked up about what Tommy did to the room they remodeled. When the garage door opened & Tommy showed up he was totally speechless. The best part about it was Tommy shook his hand & the guy said "That's all I ever wanted right there, just the handshake."

Hey, even the "Cabo episode" was pretty cool. It's great to see famous musicians emotional and appreciative about the fans that put them on such a high pedestal.

It's about time we see some good programming on some of these "music" channels.....
    Q: Recording the album took so long your Australian tour last year was cancelled. What was it like in the studio? There's a history of tension between you and Eddie Van Halen...

DLR: It was like a stand off in a Chuck Norris movie. We each had the laser dot on everybody's forehead waiting for the other guy to blink. Except for Wolfie, he had a Super Soaker ...

Best Of (cop out answer)
    Favorite VH Song

A Year To The Day
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I agree with you Hecubus. I think that musicians forget about the fans and how much these people respect and admire them.
    "Right Now.....Mike is thinking about a solo project."<br /><br />"Victory has a thousand fathers. Defeat is an orphan."