Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: Matchbox Twenty

Eruption
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well i hate almost every new rock band...specially the Alternative Rock...but this Band: Matchbox 20 damm!!! They´re very good...Rob Thomas is an awesome singer...i love his work with Santana...

The "New" Album is great...so no doubt this is my favorite band for the new millenium...

------------------
    What is understood need not be discussed.

Everybody is lookin´ for somethin´; somethin´ to fill in the holes...? is Van Halen right???

Strung Out Moderator

Visit: http://www.vanhalen2000.com.

Last Online

09.26.07 @ 02:38 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I haven't really heard much from Matchbox Twenty. Probably because I only listen to a classic rock station.

Have you heard Creed's music? They're mostly alternative but have some good songs. I have their two CDs, My Own Prison and Human Clay.

------------------
    "If you take a Van Halen record and stick it in your collection, it'll melt all your other records." -DLR

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Josephina
    Last Online

05.25.17 @ 07:28 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

ARRRGGGHHH!!!! Do I have to give "The Speech" again? It appears I do.

Ex-girlfriend of mine = Huge Matchbox-20 fan
    Me = Huge VH/80s Rock fan

Us together = broke up after 2 weeks

She dragged me to a Matchbox-20/Soul Asylum/Semi-Sonic concert. In the words of Comic Book Store Guy, "Worst concert EVER!" And, for the VH aspect, Soul Asylum played the first 30 seconds of "Jump" when they hit the stage, much to my surprise/elation, only for them to say it was only a joke. Fucking bastards.

------------------
    "The thing that inspires me the most is my bottle of Jack Daniels. It's my best friend in the world. Ol' Jack will never let you down. He's always there when you need him" - Nikki Sixx, Hit Parader magazine 1986

"Van Halen is 'Get the fuck off the sidewalk if ya don't like our drivin' kinda music!" - David Lee Roth

"We get to the hotel, there's people partyin' in the parking lot, people gettin' down in the elevator, wow! I swear to God I had this one chick, this chick was poundin' on my door, she was kickin' and screamin' at my door 'til about 6.30 this morning. Finally, I just said, 'Fuck it!' and let her out of my room!" - David Lee Roth

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Mine All Mine
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Matchbox Twenty is a fucking pop band. the songs are horrible.

------------------
    "Me and Jeff are going to go to the front gate and when you guys exit we're going to beat the fucking shit out of every barefoot person" Eddie Vedder (after fans were throwing their shoes on stage, hitting the band)

"Their aren't that many true music fans out there and the ones that are, are usually musicians"

On Fire
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 03:07 AM
    Liked 28 Times in 18 Posts

Matchbox 20 suck donkey dicks because the faggot assed drummer had the nerve to knock Ed. Their music is throwaway pop rock that no-one will care about in 10 years let alone 20 years.