Register
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

11.24.17 @ 06:35 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Went to the show last night and they were simply AMAZING!! They went way into the archives to play some songs I've never heard them do live before (on live cds) They even took Closer to the Heart out f the setlist to make room for some older tunes. The only sad part was for Neil Peart. He was banging the skins as he always has done, to perfection but he had a grieved look on his face, as if he was just going through the motions. He just looked weathered from his family loss a few years ago. A tear came to my eye during the third song as I got to thinking what he must've gone through losing his wife and daughter. I know if I lost my wife and daughter, carrying on would be difficult. So I commend him for getting back out there. They performed so well!!! I might go see them again in 2 weeks in Philly.
    Peace

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

BALANCE
    Favorite VH Song

AFTERSHOCK
    Last Online

03.20.07 @ 12:01 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cool! I'm going to see them next Saturday!

Do you have a setlist??

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

11.24.17 @ 06:35 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

You can find the setlist at rushchronicles.com
    Well ain't life grand when you finally hit it, I'm always a sucker for a real good time, woke up in life to find i almost missed it,aint I glad that love is blind

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I was at the Scranton show as well. Great sound, setlist and energy from the boys!

Too bad the security staff were a bunch of idiots.

Otherwise, a great experience for this long-time fan!
    "There's a Japanese term called wabi-sabi, not wasabi, but wabi-sabi. It means an appreciation for the imperfect, the less than precision. The cowboy boots that you never polish because it's bad luck. That is completely wabi-sabi. Van Halen is that." - DLR 2002<br /><br />"Look! I can see their parachutes! They're ok..." - Tenshinhan, DragonBall Z

Last Online

04.24.05 @ 02:20 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[ July 06, 2002, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: Ben Italiano ]
    Cheers <br />Webmaster of <br /><a href="http://www.vhstrungout.com" target="_blank">www.vhstrungout.com</a><br /><a href="http://www.edward-van-halen.com" target="_blank">www.edward-van-halen.com</a><br /><a href="http://vanhalenradio.com" target="_blank">www.Van Halen Radio.com</a>

Top Of The World
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

That was a tough paragraph to understand [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

BALANCE
    Favorite VH Song

AFTERSHOCK
    Last Online

03.20.07 @ 12:01 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

OMG!!!! Just got back, and these guys ROCK HARD!!! As far as classic rock bands go, these guys are rocking the hardest!! The BEST group of musicians I've seen collectively perform, ever! Sure, EVH may be the greatest guitarist ever. BUT, Neal Peart, Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson together are the GREATEST assembly of musical talents. Peart is undoubtedly the greatest drummer ever. Lee is one of the top 10 bassists of all time, and Lifeson is HUGELY underrated.

They ripped through over 2 1/2 hours of 2 sets of music. They had great extended jams and crowd interaction.

I'm actually not a huge Rush fan, I only knew 4 or 5 songs. I was 3rd row pit, center. It was incredibly intense. I consider these guys up there with VH, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd. They have such a great musical legacy, and continue to be relevant, without going 'pop' or selling out (see: Aerosmith).

As was stated the setlist can be found on rushchronicles.com. Great show, and I recommend seeing this when you can. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Any Song Hagar Doesn't Sing
    Last Online

08.12.10 @ 07:15 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I saw RUSH July 3rd in Virginia Beach. Simply F*****g Awesome! With what's going on with VH, Geddy, Alex, and Neil go back to the top as my favorite band. People, if you have a chance to see them on this tour, GO! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

[ July 09, 2002, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: BigBadBrian ]
    "Tardy? I don't feel tardy!"

"I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister!" - DLR

Pride and Glory - the Packer Story!

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning, and the rest of the first 6 albums!
    Favorite VH Song

Everthing off of the first 6 albums!
    Last Online

01.10.09 @ 01:07 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

of course...RUSH RULE!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen, WACF
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

11.10.17 @ 07:18 AM
    Liked 16 Times in 7 Posts

Originally posted by strungout:
    OMG!!!! Just got back, and these guys ROCK HARD!!! As far as classic rock bands go, these guys are rocking the hardest!! The BEST group of musicians I've seen collectively perform, ever! Sure, EVH may be the greatest guitarist ever. BUT, Neal Peart, Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson together are the GREATEST assembly of musical talents. Peart is undoubtedly the greatest drummer ever. Lee is one of the top 10 bassists of all time, and Lifeson is HUGELY underrated.

They ripped through over 2 1/2 hours of 2 sets of music. They had great extended jams and crowd interaction.

I'm actually not a huge Rush fan, I only knew 4 or 5 songs. I was 3rd row pit, center. It was incredibly intense. I consider these guys up there with VH, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd. They have such a great musical legacy, and continue to be relevant, without going 'pop' or selling out (see: Aerosmith).

As was stated the setlist can be found on rushchronicles.com. Great show, and I recommend seeing this when you can. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    As a long time Rush fan, I would love to see them on this tour. I agree with what you said about Neal Peart being the best drummer of all time. I think Geddy is THE BEST bassist ever, and yes, Alex has never gotten the recognition that he deserves.