Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VAN HALEN
    Favorite VH Song

JUMP, RUNNING WITH THE DEVIL&LOVE COMES WALKING IN
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

THE HULKAMANIAC brother just saw the hot new video for the smash hit by kelly called "PAPA DON'T PREACH". i liked the video but was wondering if she was making fun of madoona in it and making fun of the eighties at all? i liked the way she sang it but it osunded like there was some type of computer generated sound machine working in the background and it made it harder to really concentrate on kelly use ofthe lyrics in this song. i was wondering what people thought of the song and the video. i am not sure if i like it as much as madoona's video oonly because madonna told a story and i am not sure what story kelly is telling her millions and millions of fans. the hulkamaniac brother would love for other people to give there impressions, ideas and thoughts on this topic.

"I'M JUST A ROCK AND ROLL RBEL" - OZZY

"I'VE LISTENED TO PREACHERS" - OZZY

"I'M GOING OFF THE RAILS ON A CRAZY TRAIN"- OZZY

"SHARON" - OZZY

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

everybody wants some
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I must concur Hulkamaniac, it seems Kelly has her hands firmly grasped around the pop icon torch that has been handed to her by Madonna. We can only watch as she skyrockets to the great heights of fame and celebrity. When listening to her version of 'Preach' you can practically hear the ache that her depth of experience brings to the song. Keep your eye on Kelly...this talented newcomer is destined for big things!
    ...what do you do when the bureaucracy that's supposed to help you...WANTS YOU DEAD? <a href="http://www.callumhouston.com" target="_blank">www.callumhouston.com</a>

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

if Kelly Osbourne was truly pregnant, i could see Ozzy going through the roof...now THAT would be great television...
    "is this a good show tonight, or fuckin' what?" - DLR, Montreal, 11/10/07

Toronto 10/7...Cleveland 10/10...Toronto 10/12...Montreal 11/10

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

IMO I loved the video. lol because i'm pretty much a kelly osbourne fanatic, but i just think she's really cool.

i think she has a lot of talent.
    This is home, this is Mean Street!<br /><br /><b><br />Then one year you find ten years have gotten behind, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun. - Pink Floyd, Time</b><br /><br />"Everyone knows that Van Halen with Roth is the only real Van Halen."- Mike Tramp<br /><br /><a href="http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001366&p=66#00 1635" target="_blank"> OBEY THE DFK!!</a>

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VAN HALEN
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

the hulkamaniac brother would like to let all the millions and millions of kely fans know that on friday june 14th, 2002 brothers, kelly will be performing on the tonight show with jay leno

"I LOVE YOU ALL" - OZZY

"I'LL PUT A SPELL ON YOU" - OZZY

"ONE STEP AWAY FROM YOU" - OZZY

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

No shes not... she broke her hand. and was forced to cancel it
    This is home, this is Mean Street!<br /><br /><b><br />Then one year you find ten years have gotten behind, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun. - Pink Floyd, Time</b><br /><br />"Everyone knows that Van Halen with Roth is the only real Van Halen."- Mike Tramp<br /><br /><a href="http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001366&p=66#00 1635" target="_blank"> OBEY THE DFK!!</a>

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VAN HALEN
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

the hulkamaniac brother wants to know how and why she broke her hand. broken bodies and broken bones are no picinic brothers.

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

She fell down. how about this is a kelly osbourne thread? not just the vid thread.

heres an article...

Kelly Osbourne Breaks Her Arm
    British rocker Ozzy Osbourne's teen daughter Kelly has been left nursing her wounds after breaking her arm in a nasty fall. The pink-haired 17-year-old, who has followed in her dad's rock footsteps by recording a cover version of Madonna's hit "Papa Don't Preach," was in Manhattan when the accident took place. She says, "I fell down the stairs in the rain, it was really bad--it was really embarrassing as well. I was hoping I'd fall and hit my head so I wouldn't have any memory of it, but it didn't happen. So embarrassing!" As a result of the injury, Kelly has been forced to cancel her upcoming appearance on The Tonight Show.

HERES ANOTHER ARTICLE ON KELLY

Kelly Osbourne Finds Love
    Rocker Ozzy Osbourne's pink-haired daughter Kelly has sparked a buzz that she's found love--with a 24-year-old MTV reporter. The outspoken 17-year-old, who's preparing to storm the American charts with her cover version of Madonna's '80s hit "Papa Don't Preach," is reportedly romancing Columbia University graduate Gideon Yago. Yago, who was featured in Teen People's recent 25 Hottest Stars Under 25 feature, has had an very different upbringing than Kelly's--both of the bespectacled hunk's parents are professors. He says, "My parents were way political. My earliest memories were always tinged with them talking about inside-the-Beltway stuff." But Kelly is remaining coy on the subject, saying simply, "I never wanted to be famous. I never wanted any of this--I just wanted to be normal."