Last Online

09.21.15 @ 04:44 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Tool.

San Diego.

Cox Arena.

Thursday 21 November.

Tix go on sale tomorrow at 10 am.
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

-George Carlin 1937 - 2008

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

01.11.12 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

you're in for a great show man...i've seen 'em twice now and they've blown my mind both times.

the backdrop and stage setup they've been using recently is awesome...better than the first leg of the tour in fall '01

San Diego is just a little bit of a trek for me though
    Gozer the Traveller will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveller came as a very large and moving Torb. Then of course in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him, that of a Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.
    -Lewis Tully in Ghostbusters

On Fire
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Best show I've seen in years. See them this leg while you can cause I heard this could be their last tour.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

01.11.12 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by man of the people:
    Best show I've seen in years. See them this leg while you can cause I heard this could be their last tour.
    yeah right...this will not be TOOL's last tour. where did you hear that?
    Gozer the Traveller will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveller came as a very large and moving Torb. Then of course in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him, that of a Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.
    -Lewis Tully in Ghostbusters

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

I have to pick?
    Last Online

10.05.17 @ 11:44 AM
    Liked 14 Times in 6 Posts

I'm going to see Tool again in November here in Texas. Tool rocks, I can't say enough about em. And, I doubt this will be their last tour. Just because Maynard is involved with A Perfect Circle and Tapeworm doesn't mean that Tool is going anywhere.
    Your favorite band sucks.

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

"Romeo Delight" & "Cabo Wabo"
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I worked their show up in L.A. a few months ago, and though I wasn't a fan at that point, I am now. Their show was just soooo intense. Intense in the fact that they seemed to have the crowd on edge, and everyone was just too mesmerized to start up any serious moshing or anything like that.

I'm debating whether to work it out here, or attend it.
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

BALANCE
    Favorite VH Song

AFTERSHOCK
    Last Online

03.20.07 @ 12:01 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Vince G.:
    I worked their show up in L.A. a few months ago, and though I wasn't a fan at that point, I am now. Their show was just soooo intense. Intense in the fact that they seemed to have the crowd on edge, and everyone was just too mesmerized to start up any serious moshing or anything like that.

I'm debating whether to work it out here, or attend it.
    Let's see, work....or....have a mind-altering/soul enlightening/time of your life. Please... [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

"Romeo Delight" & "Cabo Wabo"
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Lets' see....PAY for the show, and have a great time.

Or...work it, get myself a position where I'm guaranteed to be able to watch the show, thus seeing it for free, and get paid while I'm there...

Hmmmmm...... [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]