Favorite VH Song

"Romeo Delight" & "Cabo Wabo"
    Last Online

09.21.15 @ 03:44 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Total fucking bummer. Read on:

Sharon Osbourne Says Cancer Has Spread
    Thu Jul 18, 5:05 PM ET

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Sharon Osbourne's cancer has spread beyond her colon and the wife of the anarchic British rock star Ozzy Osbourne will start a three-month course of chemotherapy at the end of July, she told People magazine in an interview released on Thursday.

Osbourne, 49, who has become a TV star with most of the rest of the family thanks to the hit MTV reality series "The Osbournes," said her prognosis was "very, very good" but that Ozzy Osbourne was "hysterical" when first told the news.

Sharon Osbourne, credited with reviving her husband's career after he was fired from heavy metal band Black Sabbath in 1979, underwent colon cancer surgery on July 3 and her publicist said at the time she was expected to make a full recovery.

But Osbourne told People that one of two nearby lymph nodes removed during the procedure had since tested positive for cancerous cells, indicating the cancer had spread beyond her colon.

"It was not the best news," she told People. "You think nothing will ever happen to you. You're invincible. Then after you get over the shock and panic you realize how lucky you are to be alive.

"That's where I am right now. I simply have to take care of this thing," she said.

Osbourne said she would start three months of chemotherapy on July 29, and that she planned to allow MTV to film the treatment when shooting resumes for the second season of "The Osbournes" -- the show that follows the chaotic daily exploits of the foul-mouthed family.

"People will see me having chemo. It'll be interesting," she said. "We need to get a different vibe going. I think I'll bring some music, introduce myself, maybe we can sing some songs and cheer the place up."

Osbourne said Ozzy, her husband of 20 years, "was hysterical, just terrified," when she told him the news, adding, "The doctor had to come over and sedate him."

Ozzy told People the couple planned to renew their marriage vows on Sharon's 50th birthday on October 9. "I've always had a plan that I'd get sick before she did, that I'd die before she did. But my plan didn't work out....Life has a way of kicking you in the nuts," he said.

Their 16-year-old son Jack was also in the news on Thursday. He hurt his arm after a fall while climbing an empty building on Malibu's derelict pier to prepare to dive into the ocean. A lifeguard who treated him at the scene said Jack suffered only minor injuries.
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

-George Carlin 1937 - 2008

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

10.23.16 @ 07:00 PM
    Liked 538 Times in 201 Posts

dude that's rough man

wish her all the best...

"you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

04.13.15 @ 10:52 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

As if being married to that man wasn't enough...

Poor Sharon, hope she pulls through.

The song ain't dirty it's really just the way we sing it...

Good Enough

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i hope sharon gets better this is really sad [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    This is home, this is Mean Street!<br /><br /><b><br />Then one year you find ten years have gotten behind, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun. - Pink Floyd, Time</b><br /><br />"Everyone knows that Van Halen with Roth is the only real Van Halen."- Mike Tramp<br /><br /><a href=";f=12;t=001366&p=66#00 1635" target="_blank"> OBEY THE DFK!!</a>

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning, VH, WACF, Balance, 1984
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street, H4T, I\'m the One, Romeo
    Last Online

12.26.07 @ 03:47 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

That sucks!
    They started to show "the osbournes" here in Australia few weeks ago.
    I'm enjoying every minute of it, now with Sharon's cancer in mind.... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]