Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Oh boy...here we go again...somewhere I recently read that paul and co. are not calling it quits just yet. In fact, there is talk of Gene, Paul, Ace and Eric S hitting the studios and making another studio album after the "Farewell Tour" is done. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Just one more way Kiss has lied and continues to lie to their fans...all 20 of them. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

There's even talk of unveiling the Kiss Kasket (c) at one of the upcoming Kiss Konventions soon...I think Detroit. Glenn, is that anywhere near you? If so, you may wanna go down and pick one out. It'll give me and your wife an idea of what you'd like for your eternal slumber. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

(Editor's note: see tagline below for explanation on morbid sounding suggestion)

LOL!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ July 08, 2001 at 09:15 PM: Message edited by: Cabo Kid ]
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

All
    Favorite VH Song

Many
    Last Online

05.12.06 @ 06:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I hate Ki$$!! They are liars, and the biggest sellouts in Rock history.
    I am awesome

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cabo Kid:
    In fact, there is talk of Gene, Paul, Ace and Eric S hitting the studios and making another studio album after the "Farewell Tour" is done. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Just one more way Kiss has lied and continues to lie to their fans...all 20 of them. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>The truth means absolutely nothing to Gene Simmons. Even ardent KISS fans will tell you that. Gene has a politicians ability to take any comment and turn it around to look like something else. Sadly, KISS fans seem so used to the lying that it's like it's become part of the spectacle; it no longer seems to bother them that Gene is such a whore, in fact they revel in it.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>There's even talk of unveiling the Kiss Kasket (c) at one of the upcoming Kiss Konventions soon...I think Detroit. Glenn, is that anywhere near you? If so, you may wanna go down and pick one out. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

LOL!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>"Go down" is an interesting choice of words for this in several ways when you're dealing with a scum bag like Simmons. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

My wish is to see KISS's career used to debut the KISS Kasket. Bury that fuckin' thing. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

02.19.12 @ 01:38 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

This is sad. Truly sad. Once upon a time, KISS were my heroes. Too many lies, too much money being made off the fans. Too many farewell concerts. Too much crap from Gene and Paul. Kill it already. You are using a backup drummer for Christ-sakes.
    Your band doesn't even play on the albums anymore. You are basically an old, tired and used N'Sync.
    "The sound of Van Halen was meant to spill out, all over your stereo and ruin the rest of your record collection "...David Lee Roth

Check out one of the best bands to come out of Arizona. Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers. www.rogerclyne.net

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Here's their lineup...
    1. Lead Vocals/Rhythm Guitar...Faggy Dick
    2. Bass...Dumbass Fanscrewer
    3. Lead Guitar...Fuckin' Moron
    4. Drums...Dick Stickler
    Opening Band on the tour...Aeroshit...because they can't write their own songs either.
    America's Team...The Green Bay Packers!<br />12 Championship Titles For The Packers And Counting...<br />"Depends What We Do". EVH 2001<br />VH R.I.P. 1978-1996

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

diggy, I agree with your lineup except for Eric Singer. I look at his involvement as an opportunity of a lifetime...KISS notwithstanding. Singer is a very underrated drummer and is the MAIN reason KISS sounds so good live nowadays, IMO. I'd like to see him try to get some dignity back and jump off the KISSwagon...his cut (re: $$$) can't be THAT good...he's dealing with Gene $immon$ for Pete's sake (no pun intended). [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Gene and Paul have been in the screwing business for so long now that it's time to start giving it to the fans.

Check out the other KISS thread but you'll see what I mean...$250????? Gimme a break...permanently! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

All
    Favorite VH Song

Many
    Last Online

05.12.06 @ 06:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

What exactly is ths Ki$$ tour lineup nowadays anyway?
    I am awesome

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

07.23.07 @ 01:19 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>ORINALLY POSTED BY GLENN: Gene has a politicians ability to take any comment and turn it around to look like something else.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree 231%! To take this a step further, I was talking to a friend of mine about this just when they announced the beginning of their "Farewell Tour". In a lot of interviews Gene said that "this is definitely the end". However, that statement was usually followed by something like "this is the last time you will get to see the original members play together". From the very beginning, Gene made sure he left a loophole in the whole "Farewell" deal. I've always thought they would no doubt continue, but, bring back Bruce Kulic, Eric Singer, and take off the make up. That way Gene could say, "I never said Kiss was breaking up...I said that the original Kiss was going a Farewell tour and would never again play with this line up." Just my two cents. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    ...and from an ivory tower hears her call, "Let the light surround you."

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

KISS can kiss my ass.

Unfortunately, they probably would, but charge $25,000 for the privelege.
    Don't bark at me...<b>I</b> didn't name ya.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear about it Later
    Last Online

02.21.17 @ 07:16 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 5 Posts

Shit! For all we know, Gene has got 'em booked for the next 200 years using different players unter the makeup. They're teaching 4th graders the songs in their spare time

Last Online

07.07.15 @ 04:02 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I get a kick out of people who want to slam Kiss everytime they turn around. Yes they are sell outs...(Dont tell me you wouldnt do the same damn thing if you were in their position!) No they are not the best band in the world..not even by a longshot...They are savy business men who almost went out of business after their third albumn and almost took a record company with them...Can you really fault them if people began to eat up everything Kiss in the late seventies? It began to snowball and go on from there...Say want you want but a band thats been around for nearly 30 years is a rarity no matter what they say or sell! I only wish i could have half of their success....Yes Gene has a reputation as being a whore....doesnt look like he loses too much sleep over it. If you have ever been to a live show you know the real hook to their success is that they are great showmen....They take every rock n roll cliche to the extreme and it works for them. Their showmanship has influenced more people than maybe even their music has.

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panama Jack:
    I get a kick out of people who want to slam Kiss everytime they turn around. Yes they are sell outs...(Dont tell me you wouldnt do the same damn thing if you were in their position!) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I don't think anyone has a problem with them selling shirts, books etc, but selling a KISS Kasket is beyond pathetic in my opinion. They are already raking in millions off of ticket sales and trinkets, couldn't they have stopped short of a Kasket?

And don't forget, when they reconvened in the mid 90's Gene and Paul flat out said that the merchandising got out of hand in the 70's and wound up overshadowing the music, and said they wouldn't let that happen again. And yet here they are.

And they sold the Pyscho Circus album to their own fans as being a reuniting of the original 4 guys, and then it turns out (straight from Peter and Ace's mouths) that the Catman and Space Ace were almost completely absent from the recording sessions.

All that can't be ignored just because they put on a great stage show. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Last Online

07.07.15 @ 04:02 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I understand totaly where you are coming from Glenn...but at the same time there are probably a few people out there that will buy a Kiss Kasket so if there is money to be made im sure Gene is going to be all over it..i mean this is capitalism at its best...especially now that these guys are all long in the tooth..they are use to a certain lifestyle and need to keep the cash flowing somehow.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 03:59 PM
    Liked 555 Times in 251 Posts

Gene said you can use the Kasket as a cooler to hold your beer !

lol

how do you empty out the water when the ice melts?????

man, when I was about 6 years old KISS was at their zenith! KISS Alive! and everything about their look,etc just blew me away--then Disco Dynasty came out and I was outa there!

I liked "Lick it Up"- from non makeup

Alive! is STILL one of the best all around records I've ever heard

yeah, Gene once again ruined it with his merchandise and not having Ace and Peter on their album

but then agian--the idea of the makeup is soo cool and why not make a cartoon out of it???

most of the bands that came AFTER them were inspired by them--all across the board from rock to country

from about 75-78 KISS were the rulers of the world

and besides the Kasket costs a couple thousand bucks less than a regular pine box so why not??? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Eat Us and Smile!