Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Last Online

09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

Has anybody ever heard of this guy before? I just saw his video "Party Hard" and it fuckin' kicks some motha fuckin' ass. DAMN!!! That song pumped me up. Metal, punk, and a little piano for class. This song is too cool. Rock on, headbangers!!
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

Bottoms Up
    Last Online

01.23.09 @ 11:26 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

YEAH!
    I cought that video after the Osbornes.. DUDE RAWKS!!!!!!!.. I wonder what they are hiding on the CD cover? saw it in Sam Goody with a black overlay on the cover... interesting.. gonna have to pick this one up over the weekend
    Plstrcast everywhere else, Smudge NYC here.. so kiss my arse!<br /><br /><a href="http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/smudgenyc" target="_blank">http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/smudgenyc</a>

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Ain\'t Talkin\' \'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

yeah i saw it after the Osbournes too. its cool to see them rockin out in front of marshall stacks with the drums in the middle. kinda like VH huh? the song is kinda catchy..better than most "rock" music out today.
    Van Halen kicks ass!

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

"Romeo Delight"
    Last Online

02.07.09 @ 09:19 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yes, that song if really fun and cool. The album cover is just a picture of him, but it looks like he was just in a fight. He has blood all over his face (if you look behind the stage in the video, it's the same picture). He has a website where you can listen to some of his other stuff, but I don't like it nearly as much as "Party Hard".

Every time I hear that song I can't help but think of some of the sing-along "Def Leppard" party songs of the 80's. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    "Life sucks...get a fucking helmet!" - Denis Leary<br /><br />"Here's how I come up with my song titles...say you write a song about a chandelier...the chandelier puts out light...the light is red...red is the color you're not supposed to wear around a bull...so you call the song "Cow". - Billy Corgan

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

downloading....
    11:26A.M

11:29- pauses sucker in a 3 piece
    and plays party hard

Starts with drum, water dripping?
    weird voice then fast drum beat, not bad, catchy beat [img]smile.gif[/img] , talking about working it all night, i sort of like it [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    This is home, this is Mean Street!<br /><br /><b><br />Then one year you find ten years have gotten behind, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun. - Pink Floyd, Time</b><br /><br />"Everyone knows that Van Halen with Roth is the only real Van Halen."- Mike Tramp<br /><br /><a href="http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001366&p=66#00 1635" target="_blank"> OBEY THE DFK!!</a>

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/Balance/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/5150/Don\'t Tell Me
    Last Online

04.29.16 @ 07:05 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm at home today.......sick with a horrible cold.....and I think this tune just made me sicker...

I guess the only good thing I can say about this tune is...........he doesn't sound like Eddie Vedder....
    Actually I think most of us are Dave, Sam, and Mike fans. There's just a small group of people who have strange allegiances and like to get into petty pissing contests that I can't believe everyone on this site isn't bored of. - Brett

Last Online

Originally posted by jimmy:
    I'm at home today.......sick with a horrible cold.....and I think this tune just made me sicker...

I guess the only good thing I can say about this tune is...........he doesn't sound like Eddie Vedder....
    Dude, you're crazy. This song FOOOOOOOOKIN' ROCKS!!!!!!!
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Favorite VH Album

First 6 albums and bov1
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

03.16.12 @ 03:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have heard of this guy. They say Andrew W.K is big in europe. He has been over in their radios for a little while. He is just now coming into the U.S airwaves. He just plain out rocks [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] . I saw his video way back on mtv2. When I get a chance I might just go pick it up.

On Fire
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 08:33 PM
    Liked 28 Times in 18 Posts

Does the W.K. stand for Wayne Kerr? This guy has been in Australia recently doing promo and he is totally full of himself.

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

all, but esp WACF
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by SMUDGE NYC:
    YEAH!
    I cought that video after the Osbornes.. DUDE RAWKS!!!!!!!.. I wonder what they are hiding on the CD cover? saw it in Sam Goody with a black overlay on the cover... interesting.. gonna have to pick this one up over the weekend
    Welcome aboard the bandwagon guys! lol. His whole album is kickass! He is also currently on tour if ya wanna go see him. Of what i'm told, it's rather cheap. (my friend is goin for $10) and he gives his all.

Smudgie, this is what was being covered. It was thought that it might upset people:

The pessimist says the cup is half empty. The optimist says it's half full. The pragmatist says its liquid contents are at 50% capacity. The ironist says its half full of air. The plumber says the cup must be leaking. George Carlin says the cup is too big. The Starbucks employee says its so you have room for cream. The conspiracy theorist says aliens took the other half. The baseball player says his cup is definitely full. MacGuyver says he can build a powerful explosive with it. The psychoanalyst says the cup is your mother. The punk sitting next to you also says the cup is your mother. The romance novelist says the cup is a willing receptacle to the wild gushing torrents of pure passion from the hard chiseled urn. The zen master says There is no cup. Pamela Anderson says her cups are definitely full. Me? Refill!

Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

mean street
    Last Online

06.23.17 @ 09:49 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

andrew wk is not metal. he s pop . sounds like utter crap to me but to each his own. im out.
    www.rickshick.tumblr.com

1love4chi

Deftones , now and forever and only second to VH.

Dave or Sammy ?.........pffffft Eddie.

Last Online

I buying it! That song FUCKIN' ROCKS!!!!!!

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/Balance/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/5150/Don\'t Tell Me
    Last Online

04.29.16 @ 07:05 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I just snagged that tune from WinMx.

In all honesty.....it's a fun little tune...easily forgotten.....but nice on the ear and has some appeal.

I can only guess the music came first then the lyrics.......anybody else think so????
    Actually I think most of us are Dave, Sam, and Mike fans. There's just a small group of people who have strange allegiances and like to get into petty pissing contests that I can't believe everyone on this site isn't bored of. - Brett

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by cloudieskie:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SMUDGE NYC:
    YEAH!
    Welcome aboard the bandwagon guys! lol. His whole album is kickass! He is also currently on tour if ya wanna go see him. Of what i'm told, it's rather cheap. (my friend is goin for $10) and he gives his all.

Smudgie, this is what was being covered. It was thought that it might upset people:

</font>[/QUOTE]wow thats different

when i downloaded the mp3 it sounded flat right?

[ March 29, 2002 at 10:52 PM: Message edited by: Mean_Street ]</p>
    This is home, this is Mean Street!<br /><br /><b><br />Then one year you find ten years have gotten behind, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun. - Pink Floyd, Time</b><br /><br />"Everyone knows that Van Halen with Roth is the only real Van Halen."- Mike Tramp<br /><br /><a href="http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001366&p=66#00 1635" target="_blank"> OBEY THE DFK!!</a>

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

lol Andrew WK came and went over here in europe

people we're saying he was the next big thing and he was way overhyped and couldnt live up to expectation and died