Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

what site?
    This is home, this is Mean Street!<br /><br /><b><br />Then one year you find ten years have gotten behind, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun. - Pink Floyd, Time</b><br /><br />"Everyone knows that Van Halen with Roth is the only real Van Halen."- Mike Tramp<br /><br /><a href="http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001366&p=66#00 1635" target="_blank"> OBEY THE DFK!!</a>

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen, Fair Warning, Diver Down, 1984, OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Atomic Punk, Mean Street, Jump, Feels So Good, The Seventh Seal
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Try this one...

WinMX hompepage

[img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    I'm a Dirty-Faced Kid... so could some cute female do me the favor and lick me clean, please?!<br /><br />"Nobody rules these streets at night but me... the ATOMIC PUNK!" - DLR (1978)<br /><br />"This must be just like living in paradise... and I don't wanna go home" - DLR (1988)<br /><br />"So put it off until judgment day... I bear the cross on judgment day" - Sammy Hagar (1991)<br /><br />Obey the DFK!<br /><br /><b>IF YOU'RE DFK... YOU'RE DFK 4 LIFE!</b>

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

ok, thank you, but one question APDLR, in your quote what does DFK mean?
    This is home, this is Mean Street!<br /><br /><b><br />Then one year you find ten years have gotten behind, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun. - Pink Floyd, Time</b><br /><br />"Everyone knows that Van Halen with Roth is the only real Van Halen."- Mike Tramp<br /><br /><a href="http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001366&p=66#00 1635" target="_blank"> OBEY THE DFK!!</a>

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The DFK are the Dirty-Faced Kids... the "youngsters" of this board. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Make sure to check out our thread in Non-Music...

It just has like... err... 47 pages now me thinks. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    I'm a Dirty-Faced Kid... so could some cute female do me the favor and lick me clean, please?!<br /><br />"Nobody rules these streets at night but me... the ATOMIC PUNK!" - DLR (1978)<br /><br />"This must be just like living in paradise... and I don't wanna go home" - DLR (1988)<br /><br />"So put it off until judgment day... I bear the cross on judgment day" - Sammy Hagar (1991)<br /><br />Obey the DFK!<br /><br /><b>IF YOU'RE DFK... YOU'RE DFK 4 LIFE!</b>

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hmmm... already 48 pages [img]graemlins/scared.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sssh.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

uh, ok. what birate would i want to download something?

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well... to me 192kbps does the job nicely.

But then again... I'm one of these MoFo's to have DSL. [img]graemlins/sssh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

128kbps should be enough for you at first... especially if you're using no more than a 56k modem. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

ok, how do i make it so when i download stuff, it doesnt go to transfers?

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Err... it's basically a trial-and-error thing.

You gotta try till you find some user who "allows" you to download the shit from him or her.

That's the deal. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Btw... in case of any computer problems... be even more aware of the DFK thread... since it's also the launching ground of the Forums' own resident computer ace (by the name of JWS_5150).

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

ok, but i still dont get what DFK is.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

As I said before... the DFK are the "youngsters" of this board.

I'm 20... and I'm the oldie of that gang.

So... that's the thread to find guys closest to your age. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

[ March 02, 2002 at 06:51 PM: Message edited by: Atomic Punk DLR ]</p>

Last Online

09.26.07 @ 02:38 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I have WinMX and I think it's the best program since Napster.
    "It's so damn hot... milk was a bad choice." --Ron Burgundy, Anchorman

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Have to agree with Dan (for once)

Win MX is far better than web based, and/or spyware infected clients like Kaazaa, Audio Galaxy, Morpheus, etc.

As for Gnutella clients such as Lime Wire or Bearshare, while some swear by them, I have yet to have a single successful file transfer with these programs. If it's an issue of my computer's security preventing such programs from working, than fuck em. I don't mind sharing MP3's with others, but that doesn't mean opening up my entire hard drive to hacker shit eaters.
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 08:10 PM
    Liked 1,343 Times in 921 Posts

I downloaded and installed winmx, but i'm not finding stuff the way I was on morpheus - not as many choices to choose from - although a bunch of people have already helped themselves to a lot of my files! Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

12.11.05 @ 03:08 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just downloaded winMX tonight, its pretty good...stil tryin' to find the elusive Balance tour vid,mpeg,DVD,whatever, though... [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]