Favorite VH Album

Fraulines und Kinder First
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Panzer
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sharon Osbourne Says Corgan Good For OzzFest Catering

(2/21/03, 1 p.m. ET) -- Former Smashing Pumpkins leader Billy Corgan has re-emerged with Zwan, which may be one of the hottest bands in Alternative Rock right now. However, Sharon Osbourne isn't taken with the new act.

One journalist at Tuesday's (February 18) OzzFest press conference asked Sharon if she contacted Corgan about a spot for Zwan on this year's festival. "I did because, you know what, we need new catering, and he's a really good cook," Osbourne said, "and I just tried so hard but he just...He just couldn't make it (laughs)."

There's been no love lost between Corgan and the Osbournes over the years. Sharon Osbourne's relationship with Corgan went sour when she dropped the Pumpkins as a client due to what she claims was the Pumpkins leader's difficult nature. The band filed suit against her in early 2000.

At the time of the split, Sharon said in a statement: "It was with great pride and enthusiasm that I took on management of the Pumpkins back in October (1999), but unfortunately I must resign due to medical reasons...Billy Corgan was making me sick!"

Kelly Osbourne stoked hostilities between the Osbourne family and Corgan at a series of radio festivals late last year. At a Los Angeles show, Kelly's boyfriend, Bert McCracken of the Used, allegedly tried to trip Corgan, who was performing with Zwan. Corgan allegedly struck back by kicking McCracken in the stomach, according to sources at the Los Angeles radio station.

Osbourne took verbal revenge in New York, telling the crowd from the stage that Corgan performed oral favors on the program director of the New York radio station to secure a spot on the bill.

Zwan will be touring in late winter/early spring and hasn't announced summer tour plans. OzzFest kicks off June 28 in San Antonio, Texas.

-- Darren Davis, New York
    Musical equipment I own dat legitimizes mein post. Tuba, clarinet, und electric glockenspiel.<br />Der Lord liebt einen beschäftigten Mann. Nicht vertrauen whitey. Sehen ein Doktor und erhalten gereinigt es.<br /><br />"You're a towel!" - Towelie

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

07.27.07 @ 01:06 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I wish I could see into the future when Kelly and Jack are hard-up "fringe celebrities" tyring to make a buck any way they can, and miserable doing it. Hell, it's probably only a year or two away, ill just wait!

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

1984, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Jamie\'s cryin\', Dreams, Right now
    Last Online

02.27.07 @ 04:58 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hate to say I agree with Mrs.Osbourne.
    Billy always annoyed the hell outta me with his peg-on-nose whiny vocals and emotional issues.
    Fucked if I know what anyone saw in the Pumpkins.....then again, lots of people probably like him. Theres no right or wrong.

Favorite VH Song

Ain\'t talkin bout love
    Last Online

07.19.17 @ 06:26 PM
    Liked 30 Times in 12 Posts

Originally posted by willy4pres:
    I wish I could see into the future when Kelly and Jack are hard-up "fringe celebrities" tyring to make a buck any way they can, and miserable doing it. Hell, it's probably only a year or two away, ill just wait!
    Dude, those kids could live 3 lifetimes and never hit a lick with all the money mom and dad have squirreled away.
    Know Roth
    Know Van Halen

No Roth
    No Van Halen

Baluchitherium VanHalenMetallica's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH 1,Balance,FW,1984,FUCK
    Favorite VH Song

Not a big Van Halen 3 fan
    Last Online

04.30.08 @ 04:06 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I like the smashing pumpkins music.But everytime i see Billy Corgan in interviews, he's so annoying and analyzes alot,he kinda reminds me of Moby.
    The question is not, "Does love exist?"
    But when she leaves, where she goes?
    I got the feelin' she don't know either
    Wait like the wind, watch where she blows

Top Of The World
    Last Online

02.29.08 @ 03:42 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Fuck Billy Corgan...he sounds like my dick is singing......sorry, dick.
    believe the lies...there is no truth

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Sharon, please shut the fuck up about EVERYTHING!!! Giving birth to Kelly Osbourne was inexcusable enough, but putting her in front of a microphone takes the cake (right before fatty brat daughter eats it). You don't need to be criticizing ANYBODY!!

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

So This Is Love?
    Last Online

07.06.05 @ 06:12 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I love the Osbourne family! They are a riot! Ozzy, Sharon, Jack and Kelly are so refreshingly don't give a fuck honest.

Billy Corgan is a waste. He's a voice for folks with nothing to say. And he goes on and on about it too.

Kelly is proof once again, that todays music is driven far more by image than by substance.

Which is ironic because way back when Ozzy got started, the music was driven by talent and substances!
    Buttocks and crotches and nipples with wings, these are a few of my favorite things!

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Best Of (cop out answer)
    Favorite VH Song

A Year To The Day
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Sharon need to shut her mouth already. [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]

I'll be alot happier when they're off the air and I can go a day without hear more dribble from them.
    "Right Now.....Mike is thinking about a solo project."<br /><br />"Victory has a thousand fathers. Defeat is an orphan."

Good Enough
    Last Online

06.29.07 @ 03:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I hope Billy knocked that little shit from "the used" right on his no talent ass and then did an atomic leg drop on him....

[img]graemlins/scared.gif[/img]
    From 3-13 to 10-6 and NFC South Champs.....go Saints!

My Hurricane Katrina pics