Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

METALLICA drummer Lars Ulrich might be the "Most Unpleasant Rock Celebrity You've Ever Met," beating out dozens of other candidates who are skewered under that heading on the Web site

"Scuseme," who claims to be a music reporter, told how Ulrich kept him waiting "all day" for an interview on the set of the "I Disappear" video.

Scuseme relates that when he was finally ushered into Ulrich's trailer, "Lars was getting his makeup and wardrobe touched up . . . his 'big' scene was rapelling down the side of a building, and he'd scraped his knee a bit. When the wardrobe girl tried to fix the hole in his pants, he actually kicked at her and screamed, 'That [bleeping] hurt, you [bleeping] bitch!' The girl was just about to burst into tears as he turned to me and said, "You have exactly five minutes."

Other examples of obnoxious rocker behavior:

* Paul Simon and Edie Brickell once demanded two musicians give them their chairs at a Joni Mitchell show.

* Neil Young interrupted a struggling musician's recording session and refused to shake the artist's hand.

* Marilyn Manson serves groupies "ground-up sea monkeys" and pretends they're drugs.

* Veteran punker Henry Rollins dislikes having women journalists and photographers around because they "ruin his focus."

* Gene Simmons, before KISS hit it big, called a rock-magazine editor and asked, "Whose [bleep] do I gotta [bleep] to get my band on the cover?"

* Fred Durst tried to pick up a woman at a Grammy event with the line: "Wanna party, baby?" When the woman shot back, "No Thanks," Durst called her a "bitch."

* David Crosby may have given Julie Cypher his sperm, but one executive who had to work with the aging hippie describes him as "the smelliest and dirtiest rock star I have ever met. The guy had a nasty crust on every part of his exposed skin." Crosby's attitude towards his groupies and the executive wasn't much cleaner.

Not to appear biased, the kind folks at the Web site also put up a "Nice" musician link, which listed Andrew WK, Willie Nelson, Pete Townshend, Billy Idol, Eddie Van Halen and Bruce Springsteen as "the most pleasant."

The biggest surprise was that several contributors listed Yoko Ono as their favorite. One journo even went so far as to describe John Lennon's screeching widow as "enthusiastic and forthcoming and open and genuine."
    ".....and Harry Potter and all of his wizard-friends went to Hell for practicing Witchcraft. The End." -Ned Flander's version of reading "Harry Potter" to Rod and Todd.

Favorite VH Album

Dave stuff
    Favorite VH Song

Can\'t just have one...
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Somebody actually wrote an article on this website? Have any of you ever been there? It's a bunch of journalists and would-be rock star/gossip a-holes talking a lot of shit. Their opinions are a joke, although EVH is generally considered a nice guy by people that meet him. Cuntney supposedly even posts there once in a while and everybody loves her. What a joke!!

Velvet Rope

Check it out if you want to see some real messageboard dumbasses!
    "I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing<br />quite well for themselves." - Jerry Garcia (Grateful Dead)

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

From what I've heard Sebastian Bach is a major cheesedick.
    "There's a Japanese term called wabi-sabi, not wasabi, but wabi-sabi. It means an appreciation for the imperfect, the less than precision. The cowboy boots that you never polish because it's bad luck. That is completely wabi-sabi. Van Halen is that." - DLR 2002<br /><br />"Look! I can see their parachutes! They're ok..." - Tenshinhan, DragonBall Z