Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 01:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Check out part of an interview with Gene $immon$ at the link below.

His new book "Kiss and Make-up" hits stores December 4. Preorder it for about $18 at amazon. Might be a good time though. He all but gives out that the "final" show will be at Shea Stadium.

Interesting reading about the friction within the merry confines of Kiss-ville. Apparently, P&G really didn't like Pete and Ace BUT they wouldn't have had anyone else in the band but those 2. Sounds like another band who seemed to thrive on "internal friction" when it came to making music.

Maybe Dave Roth wasn't lying when he recently said "we all hate each other". Gene may show us all how the 4 of them did it for 29 years.
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

02.13.15 @ 07:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

I wouldn't mind reading this book, but I know ahead of time that it'll be utter horseshit. I'd like to read Gene's take on how Paul Stanley carried him for all those years. Really, Gene is a terrible songwriter, and almost every good KISS song is a Paul song.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Cabo Kid:
    Gene may show us all how the 4 of them did it for 29 years.<hr></blockquote>Yeah, but the four of them did it by not being together. Criss was gone (no pun intended) from 1980-1996 and Frehley was gone (Ozone anyone ) from 1983-1996.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

02.19.12 @ 12:38 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

When I was about 13 or 14, Gene Simmons was my idol. He was a rock god, got the chicks, kicked ass in a band. Then I became 16 and grew up.

Over the last 10 or 15 years he has become such a joke. It's all about the $$$$$$$ with him.

I will read the book for laughs to see what kind of stupid things Gene says. If it is half as good as Motley's book, we will be very, very lucky.
    "The sound of Van Halen was meant to spill out, all over your stereo and ruin the rest of your record collection "...David Lee Roth

Check out one of the best bands to come out of Arizona. Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers.

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

10.20.16 @ 10:54 AM
    Liked 810 Times in 558 Posts

Premium Member
    Ah, finally another KISS thread - I've been waiting to put this somewhere - you know, I've heard talk of KISS starting an amusement park someday, and I think they talk of Las Vegas, but really, they're missing the boat - I'm surprised they haven't come down here and gotten a nearby town renamed KISSimmee!
    Ah yes, KISS World - the ultimate amusement park. Come ride the "God Of Thunder", which is really just a Scrambler, only it's inside a room painted black and there's black lights 'n stuff. Or the "Baby Driver", which is just a Jaguar, inside a room painted black with black lights 'n stuff. Maybe you'd like to try the "Rocket Ride", for the kiddies - one of those little round rides with the rockets on it, only it's in a room painted black and there's black lights 'n stuff. Or come try the "Firehouse", which is a Tilt-A-Whirl, but it's in a room painted black, with...flashing red lights 'n stuff!