Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning, and the rest of the first 6 albums!
    Favorite VH Song

Everthing off of the first 6 albums!
    Last Online

01.10.09 @ 01:07 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Posted By Joe Bilbo G on 04.14.02
    It is being reported that OZZY ( rather manager Sharon Osborne) will be charging bands large fees to appear on OZZFEST this year. Bands like Rob Zombie, System of a Down, and POD are less than amused.

In another Sharon Osborne greed example, OZZY has re released "Blizzard of OZ" and "Diary of a Madman" with drums and bass re-recorded because of a dispute with former musicians BOB DAISLEY and LEE KERSLAKE.

melodicrock.com / blistering.com

http://eddietrunk.com/news/article.php?news_id=526

[ April 15, 2002 at 11:07 AM: Message edited by: DLR'sCock ]</p>

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

This is from the "she Can't Understand Normal Thinking" department:

At Randy Castillo's service the other day, Sharon Osbourne kicked former Ozzy bass player Phil Soussan in the knee because there is very bad blood between the two. A while back, Phil was asked to join the Daisley/Kerslake lawsuit again Ozzy, and while he never did, he did sue Sharon independently and Sharon is still holding a grudge. Once she has it in for you, you're done in her eyes. However, that certainly wasn't the time nor the place to be acting like a bitch.

There is going to be a Randy Castillo benefit show coming up, but no word right now who's going to be on it. Rumor has it that there are several big names that are going to be involved but nothing has been confirmed.

Rumor Boy Floyd
    http://www.metal-sludge.com/SharonKicksPhil.htm

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Bob Daisley posted the following on his website about this.

“Greetings!

“On behalf of Lee Kerslake & myself, and in response to the recent OSBOURNE press release, we have this to say.

“Firstly, we have never harassed the OSBOURNES and their family, nor have we been abusive or unjust. We have had no contact with them other than our lawyers communicating with their lawyers seeking our royalties due for our performances on the Blizzard of Ozz & Diary of a Madman albums.

“Speaking of who is unjust, I would like to add that after Lee and I (and of course Randy Rhoads) put our hearts and souls into the making of the above mentioned albums, our credits for our performances on Diary of a Madman were intentionally excluded and given to someone else. Performance royalties have never been paid to us…. 'hence the current legal battle'.

“For OZZY to remove our performances from Blizzard… & Diary… (for yet another re-release) is to tamper with, and rob, the buying public of the original magic captured on a milestone of rock history. Why OZZY would want to do this to such a classic product is beyond us, and probably most of the people who count – 'the fans'.

“The original classic performances are 'NO MORE'. Be warned! Bogus replacements are now for sale. The originals have been withdrawn. If I bought what I thought was a classic album and found it contained bogus replacements…. 'I'd want my money back'!!!

“The classic original versions of Blizzard of Ozz & Diary of a Madman are now history. Shame!

“Bob Daisley & Lee Kerslake”

http://www.metal-sludge.com/SludgeWireApril2002.htm

from Metal-Sludge...

That's so fucking lame. That would be like Motley Crue redoing Tommy's drums on Shout At The Devil since he's not in the band anymore. And how many fucking times can the same album be re-released? Didn't they just do this a few years back? Am I supposed to be impress that they added new liner notes and photos? I like The Osbournes but I have a feeling the most normal person in that family is Ozzy, and that's saying something.

Favorite VH Album

Dave stuff
    Favorite VH Song

Can\'t just have one...
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

C'mon, it's not greed. Have you seen how much that woman shops?! Somebody's gotta keep the old bank account from getting cobwebs!!
    "I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing<br />quite well for themselves." - Jerry Garcia (Grateful Dead)