Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

10.23.16 @ 07:00 PM
    Liked 538 Times in 201 Posts

what a waste of $65 man...jeez louise.

saw them at the verizon wireless ampitheater in irvine,ca. i did not like that venue at all. the blockbuster in devore has much better sound imo.

fuel opened, they fuckin sucked. i could not understand one word from the singer, he was drowned out by the band. the bass was too loud and the guitar was not strong at all.

all i can say, is steven tyler can still fuckin sing man. but joe perry is an overrated guitarist if i ever seen one. he parades around like he's jimmy page, emmulates him to a tee. his sound was shitty.

highlights were walk this way, sweet emotion, and love in an elevator. they didn't play angel so that sucked.

i'm not sure what i was thinking i was going to see. but, they're not even close to the presence or sound of vh. i've yet to find anyone in the same ballpark.

rather boring actually...just push play? bout just press stop?! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

"you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Romeo Delight

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I've seen them twice. both times I thought they sucked ass. When I saw VH you could tell what was going on everything was crisp and clear. With Aerosmith everything was distorted, it sounded like they tried to turn up the volume to much and everything was drowning everything out. On cd they rock-most of the time [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    In concert they suck [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Al Hagar

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Aeroshit just sucks period!
    America's Team...The Green Bay Packers!<br />12 Championship Titles For The Packers And Counting...<br />"Depends What We Do". EVH 2001<br />VH R.I.P. 1978-1996

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 01:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Man, that's just really disappointing to hear. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I didn't get to see them come thru Missouri this summer, but it sounds like I didn't miss much. Too bad...they were one of my favorite bands and one of the few I'd hoped would keep rock alive 'til VH did something.
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003