Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Last Online

10.22.09 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Who would even bother listening when you can just watch instead....

[img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]

[ March 05, 2003, 04:25 AM: Message edited by: FH ]

Banned!
    Last Online

07.15.07 @ 05:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Honestly, I don't think they're all that attractive. Plus, I might be wrong, but I think they're only like 15 or something.

Good Enough
    Last Online

06.29.07 @ 03:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey FH....checkout the wild rumor in the rumor forum!
    From 3-13 to 10-6 and NFC South Champs.....go Saints!

My Hurricane Katrina pics

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

I doubt if it's Ed and I didn't even realize they were that young! GULP!

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Best Of (cop out answer)
    Favorite VH Song

A Year To The Day
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I actually like the song. [img]graemlins/sssh.gif[/img]
    "Right Now.....Mike is thinking about a solo project."<br /><br />"Victory has a thousand fathers. Defeat is an orphan."

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

So Hard . . .
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I actually hate this song ! Totally Bad ... All the thing they said All the thing they said running in my head [img]graemlins/yell.gif[/img]
    You have to watch the video on "mute" and its cool
    EVH: Definitely. Playing guitar was my sanctuary. It was the one place I could go to if I got fucked around by a girlfriend, or anyone else, for that matter. It still is. If thereís something I canít deal with, I can just spend hours playing. Itís a God-given gift Ė I certainly donít know where the ideas come from. Theyíre obviously given to you, and you have to keep your fingers moving and your mind quiet. I try my best to not think about thinking, so I can just let it flow. Because when I start thinking, forget it. <br />So....why he isn't playing guitar ? ? ?

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

So Hard . . .
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img] WOW I dont like the music but for the girls [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]

[ March 06, 2003, 04:40 AM: Message edited by: jimmy ]
    EVH: Definitely. Playing guitar was my sanctuary. It was the one place I could go to if I got fucked around by a girlfriend, or anyone else, for that matter. It still is. If thereís something I canít deal with, I can just spend hours playing. Itís a God-given gift Ė I certainly donít know where the ideas come from. Theyíre obviously given to you, and you have to keep your fingers moving and your mind quiet. I try my best to not think about thinking, so I can just let it flow. Because when I start thinking, forget it. <br />So....why he isn't playing guitar ? ? ?

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Can\'t Get This Stuff No More
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If you think these girls are hot then you'll LOVE Tegan and Sara. TATU is nothing compared to these chicks. I think they're lesbos just like TATU but I still fantasize about getting with Tegan. Check these out...

Unchained
    Last Online

01.28.16 @ 01:53 PM
    Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts

They were making the talk show rounds last week, and I think Jimmy Kimmel is the only who showed quite a bit of the kissing they do, Leno and Kilbourn switched to a different camera shot to avoid he heated display of two chicks going for it. Better seen than heard, more vocal effects than an Ozzy Ozborne/Brittany Spears duet.
    John 3:16, Can You Dig It?

People, the 6 wings of the Mighty Van Halen will fly again! Can You Dig It?

You gotta give more than you take! Can You Dig it?

And underneath the arch, it turned into a march,
    and there He found a spark to set this fucker off!
    Set it off, set it off now children,set if off!

We are down the road! I Can Dig It! Can You?

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning / 1984
    Favorite VH Song

Sinners Swing!
    Last Online

12.08.17 @ 10:46 PM
    Liked 28 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

Firstly, seeing them only on Leno and Kimmel, I thought the Leno cutting to the guitarist thing was pretty stupid. But then they come on Kimmel wearing "censorship" t-shirts, and he let's them do "whatever they want to do" and they censor themselves.

I've only seen these 2 appearances, but I think they're nothing more then a pretend lesbian milli vanilli. Using the lesbian thing as a gimmick

Not that it isn't working, 'cause any guy i've ever knowsn will eat it up

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Originally posted by VanHalen5150:
    WOW I dont like the music but for the girls [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]
    Dude, you might want to edit that first pic since the girl is supposedly underage.....

Last Online

02.05.15 @ 10:40 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I think who ever created this is very smart.
    I actually think that Trevor Horn is behind this.
    It has been number one in many European countries for weeks now, and all the men love it!

Eruption
    Last Online

07.10.17 @ 09:12 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 10 Posts

I think they are 18, but they are definitely lesbo.

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 05:29 AM
    Liked 1,345 Times in 922 Posts

"All Music Guide" says one was born in '84, the other '85, meaning she will be 18 at least by the end of the year!

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Never mind the U.N. Security Council: The real flashpoint for renewed tensions between the U.S. and Russia may be late night TV, thanks to import pop duo t.A.T.u. While pushing their hit ''All the Things She Said,'' Russian teens Julia Volkova and Lena Katina -- who profess to be lesbian lovers and include sensuous kissing, hand-holding, and fondling in their videos and live performances -- have broken promises and burned bridges at both NBC's ''The Tonight Show'' and ABC's ''Jimmy Kimmel Live.'' ''I'm so pissed off at this whole thing,'' says Kimmel executive producer Daniel Kellison. ''They're lip-syncing phonies. I think 't.A.T.u' might be Russian for 'Milli Vanilli.'''

Kellison is upset that Volkova and Katina backed off on promises to smooch on-camera on last Wednesday night's hour of the anything-goes show. But the night before, the tonier ''The Tonight Show'' was equally irked that the teens DID swap spit after vowing not to do so. "The Tonight Show'' ended up cutting away to the group's backing guitarist for the full 25-second length of the kiss. ''The record company made an agreement at the time of the booking for the girls not to french kiss,'' says an NBC spokesperson. ''The girls broke the agreement, which the 'Tonight Show' found unacceptable.''

Meanwhile, the teens had a demand of their own for ''The Tonight Show'' staff. They wanted to lip-sync to a recorded track, according to a source familiar with the performance. Bookers, though, insisted the girls sing live, which they did. But on ''Kimmel,'' the girls never sang a note, according to Kellison, who says the pair skipped rehearsal and ended up miming to a DAT. ''They showed up 15 minutes before the show, with all sorts of attitude, all sorts of tantrums,'' says Kellison. ''And then they don't even kiss! The whole thing was a farce.''

t.A.T.u.'s label, Interscope Records, had no official comment. But a source close to the group denies that they lip-synced on ''Kimmel.'' ''The band did sing, along with using augmented vocals as many groups do,'' the source says. ''But it sounds like the real issue is that they didn't kiss and Kimmel is mad. There was a lot of horndog leering about the kiss, and the girls got pissed, so they didn't do it.''

TV producers may be upset, but fans seem pleased by what they're seeing and hearing. t.A.T.u's debut album, ''200 Km/H in the Wrong Lane,'' is riding high at No. 20 on the Billboard album chart after nine weeks in release. And their latest stunts can only help boost future sales. ''Even when they said they'd kiss and then they didn't, that's great. They played up their own image and then didn't go through with it,'' says Pete de Graaff, music director of Orlando Top 40 station WXXL. ''People are so desensitized that anything that cuts through the clutter helps to set them apart.''

t.A.T.u are next set to perform on Fox's ''Mad TV'' (March 8), NBC's ''Last Call With Carson Daly'' (March 13), and a rerun of CBS' ''Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn'' (March 13). For those who want even more, there's always the ''All the Things She Said'' video, which MTV seems to have no problem playing -- lipsynched or not.

(Posted:03/06/03)