Favorite VH Album

All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

"dirtymovies"
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

CHRIS CORNELL/RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE: On Again? - June 28, 2002

The unnamed project featuring former RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE members Tim Commerford (bass), Brad Wilk (drums), and Tom Morello (guitar) and ex-SOUNDGARDEN frontman Chris Cornell is on again, according to Hits Daily Double.

Although there has been no official word on the project's resurrection, the new band is reportedly seeking a neutral third party for management of the project. Previously, the RATM members were with Peter Mensch and Cliff Burnstein's management company Q-Prime, while Cornell was managed by Jim Guerinot's Rebel Waltz.

As previously reported, the band once rumored to be called CIVILIAN had originally started work on their never-completed debut album early last year and were due to perform at this year's US Ozzfest dates. Shortly after announcing the tour, Cornell left the group, citing personal differences.
    ".....and Harry Potter and all of his wizard-friends went to Hell for practicing Witchcraft. The End." -Ned Flander's version of reading "Harry Potter" to Rod and Todd.

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

BALANCE
    Favorite VH Song

AFTERSHOCK
    Last Online

03.20.07 @ 12:01 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sweet! Of course, I won't be getting my hopes up again, but it would be cool if it's true!! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning, and the rest of the first 6 albums!
    Favorite VH Song

Everthing off of the first 6 albums!
    Last Online

01.10.09 @ 01:07 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

we'll see....

Favorite VH Album

First 6 albums and bov1
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

03.16.12 @ 03:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

As one man said "only time will tell". But I hope thet get there stuff together and put out that album and go on tour. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Georgia Tech Football - Bring on Utah!!!! Go Jackets!!!!
    Falcons - I hear playoffs
    Atlanta Braves - Need to make some real moves
    Atl Hawks - 3-0 alright were undefeated and when did they pick up this guy called Marvin Williams?????
    PS3 Network - VanHalen

Last Online

10.22.09 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

CHRIS CORNELL/RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE In Talks With IRVING AZOFF About Management Deal - July 14, 2002

The unnamed project featuring former RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE members Tim Commerford (bass), Brad Wilk (drums), and Tom Morello (guitar) and ex-SOUNDGARDEN frontman Chris Cornell is in talks with music business veteran Irving Azoff about managing the group, according to Hits Daily Double.

As has been widely reported, the project had been called off due in part to the two parties having separate management deals. However, the band recently reunited and is seeking a neutral third party for management of the project. Previously, the RATM members were with Peter Mensch and Cliff Burnstein's management company Q-Prime, while Cornell was managed by Jim Guerinot's Rebel Waltz.

The band once rumored to be called CIVILIAN had originally started work on their never-completed debut album early last year and were due to perform at this year's US Ozzfest dates. Shortly after announcing the tour, Cornell left the group, citing personal differences.

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

TOM MORELLO: I'm Mad About Leaked CORNELL/RAGE Recordings - July 16, 2002

Ex-RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE guitarist Tom Morello has broken his silence about the leaked demo recordings of the unnamed project featuring Morello, former RATM bandmates Tim Commerford (bass) and Brad Wilk (drums), and ex-SOUNDGARDEN frontman Chris Cornell, which are widely available on the Internet and through various file-sharing applications. Asked to reveal his feelings about the fact that the tapes were prematurely circulated without the band's consent, Morello told Metal Sludge that "I'm mad [about it]. So mad. Some jackass intern at Bad Animal Studios in Seattle stole some demos and put them on the internet without the band's permission. I'm so mad. They sound nothing like the record, and I can't wait for people to hear the real thing."

Morello was less forthcoming about the status of Cornell in the group following the singer's much-publicized departure from the project earlier in the year. When asked the question "Where does Chris currently stand in the band?", the guitarist jokingly replied, "He stands in the middle, facing the microphone."

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

BALANCE
    Favorite VH Song

AFTERSHOCK
    Last Online

03.20.07 @ 12:01 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

That was funny ass article!! Well, it looks to me like the band is back on!! [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]