Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    On Fire
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

are now recording a record in the Bay area. Should be interesting.

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Best Of (cop out answer)
    Favorite VH Song

A Year To The Day
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

That's awesome. I'm really looking forward to that. We all know that Claypool is just doing these side projects anymore, Tool is on hiatus which means A Perfect Cirlce is gearing up. Does anyone know what Robert Fripp is up to? I heard there was a new King Crimson CD coming but I wasn't sure.
    "Right Now.....Mike is thinking about a solo project."<br /><br />"Victory has a thousand fathers. Defeat is an orphan."

Favorite VH Album

Fair Women Down
    Favorite VH Song

Chicken Feet for Breakfast
    Last Online

07.11.09 @ 03:27 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

As long as Les keeps his mouth shut
    it should be good.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

01.11.12 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Great, another side project for a TOOL member. This is why us die hard TOOL fans have to wait 5 years between albums. Yeah, I've heard spring or summer for the next A Perfect Circle release. So that should tide me over.
    Gozer the Traveller will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveller came as a very large and moving Torb. Then of course in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him, that of a Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.
    -Lewis Tully in Ghostbusters

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Best Of (cop out answer)
    Favorite VH Song

A Year To The Day
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

At least the other 3 guys aren't sitting around waiting for Maynard to come back. Any idea what Adam Jones is doing?

Tool albums are worth a 5 year wait. I can't wait for 2006 to roll along.
    "Right Now.....Mike is thinking about a solo project."<br /><br />"Victory has a thousand fathers. Defeat is an orphan."

On Fire
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by ross:
    At least the other 3 guys aren't sitting around waiting for Maynard to come back. Any idea what Adam Jones is doing?

The day after the Lateralus tour ended, the band was writing and rehearsing new material that had been compiled on the road in LA. They took a break this month and Maynard went back to work with A Perfect Circle, Danny on this project. I'm assuming Adam, as visual coordinator, is working on the DVD which is suppose to be out in March. This disc will have 15 live songs and 2 videos from Lateralus. I also read a rumor that Tool and King Crimson were doing a summer tour in 2003. This seems unlikely at this point but you never know. Either way, the new album shouldn't take 5 years. The last one took so long because of legal problems with the record company. Tool is on a roll right now.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by ross:

I know, I realy can't wait either. And I think its cool that they all have side projects....but if they were a normal band, we'd be ready to hear somethin new since Lateralus already. A Perfect Circle is cool and all but to a die hard TOOL fan, APC is like methadone to a heroin addict.
    Gozer the Traveller will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveller came as a very large and moving Torb. Then of course in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him, that of a Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by man of the people:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ross:

The day after the Lateralus tour ended, the band was writing and rehearsing new material that had been compiled on the road in LA. They took a break this month and Maynard went back to work with A Perfect Circle, Danny on this project. I'm assuming Adam, as visual coordinator, is working on the DVD which is suppose to be out in March. This disc will have 15 live songs and 2 videos from Lateralus. I also read a rumor that Tool and King Crimson were doing a summer tour in 2003. This seems unlikely at this point but you never know. Either way, the new album shouldn't take 5 years. The last one took so long because of legal problems with the record company. Tool is on a roll right now. </font>[/QUOTE]Just out of curiosity, where did you hear the DVD was slated for a March release??? I REALLY can't wait for that to come out! Seein them live was amazing.

I also heard that they have already begun work on a new album...but with side projects, and all I bet it'll still be late '04 at the earliest. But at least it won't be 5 years

On Fire
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Aquatic Punk:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by man of the people:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ross:

The day after the Lateralus tour ended, the band was writing and rehearsing new material that had been compiled on the road in LA. They took a break this month and Maynard went back to work with A Perfect Circle, Danny on this project. I'm assuming Adam, as visual coordinator, is working on the DVD which is suppose to be out in March. This disc will have 15 live songs and 2 videos from Lateralus. I also read a rumor that Tool and King Crimson were doing a summer tour in 2003. This seems unlikely at this point but you never know. Either way, the new album shouldn't take 5 years. The last one took so long because of legal problems with the record company. Tool is on a roll right now. </font>[/QUOTE]Just out of curiosity, where did you hear the DVD was slated for a March release??? I REALLY can't wait for that to come out! Seein them live was amazing.

I also heard that they have already begun work on a new album...but with side projects, and all I bet it'll still be late '04 at the earliest. But at least it won't be 5 years
    </font>[/QUOTE]Read the info here
    http://www.toology.com/.
    This site has reported accurate info in the past.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wow. I've never been to that site before. Great site. The wallpaper selections they have are amazing. thanks for the link man.