Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

http://www.rocklineradio.com/
    GENE SIMMONS AND PAUL STANLEY WILL BE IN OUR ROCKLINE STUDIO, SO CHECK OUT THE WEBCAM!
    September 4, 2002

The stats speak for themselves: more than 80 million albums sold, consistent sell-out tours, 24 gold-plus awards (a record topped only by the Beatles and the Rolling Stones). KISS is a rock‘n’roll institution. The band has outlasted the critics who said it would never last, and the fans who make up the KISS Army represent three generations of rockers. KISS's latest greatest hits album serves as both an introduction to KISS for new fans and the one KISS album listeners who just want the hits-and-nothing-but-the-hits will need. The Very Best of KISS (Mercury/UTV Records), released August 27, 2002, compiles chronologically the original versions of all of the biggest hits on one 21-track album. The collection features the band’s two gold singles - “Beth” (from 1976’s Destroyer) and “I Was Made For Loving You” (from 1979’s Dynasty). Critics and fans alike have noted the flaws in previous compilations, from 1978’s platinum Double Platinum and 1988’s double platinum Smashes, Trashes & Hits to the most recent attempt, 1997’s Greatest Kiss. Truly living up to its Very Best of” billing, from the original hit live version of “Rock And Roll All Nite,” the group’s breakthrough, to the ‘80s anthem “Lick It Up,” the album is the ultimate synopsis of an ultimate rock legacy. The album kicks off with two tracks apiece from the band’s first two albums: “Strutter” and “Deuce” from 1974’s KISS and “Got To Choose” and the title track from that same year’s Hotter Than Hell. “C’mon And Love Me” was culled from Dressed To Kill (1975) and “Rock And Roll All Nite” from ALIVE! (1975). Two albums from the following year, Destroyer and Rock And Roll Over, are represented by “Beth,” “Detroit Rock City” and “Shout It Out Loud” from the former and “I Want You,” “Calling Dr. Love” and “Hard Luck Woman” from the latter. 1977’s Love Gun also contributes three tracks: “I Stole Your Gun,” “Christine Sixteen” and “Love Gun.” Finishing off the ‘70s are “New York Groove” from Ace Frehley, one of the four separate solo albums released simultaneously in 1978. Taken from the ‘80s are “I Love It Loud” from Creatures of the Night, the title tack of 1983's Lick It Up and “Forever” from Hot In the Shade. The Very Best of KISS concludes (apropriately) with a track from 1992's Revenge, “God Gave Rock ‘N’ Roll To You II.” The legacy continues,only Wednesday on Rockline.
    "I'm not as think as you drunk I am."

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 05:35 PM
    Liked 1,350 Times in 926 Posts

Probably no truth to the rumour that this will be the first "Rockline" where you're charged $3.95 a minute for your call!
    Wonder if they screen callers - gotta be a lot of people want to call in and ask what's up with Ace and Peter and a few more just to rail at Gene and Paul in general. There was a time when I would've looked forward to such a show, but now I'd just prefer to not let my good memories of the band be diluted any more.

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen I
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Please tell me that's not true. I used to be the biggest KISS fan around. I took a lot of abuse for it but my defense was the music. Well, nowadays I have no defense. KISS is not only the biggest band in the land but they are also the biggest sellouts. I am all for cashing in and getting as much as you can but there has to be a point where you sacrifice profit for dignity. KISS Kaskit, condoms, matchbox cars, Visas? Please. If I see Gene shamelessly hold up the KISS Visa again during an interview I'm going to puke. I'm sure tonight's Rockline interview will be the same old spin. "KISS is bigger than the sum of it's parts.""I want to be a Rock and Roll Brand." "Blah, blah, blah". KISS will always be Peter, Ace, Gene and Paul. PERIOD!!! Anything else is just a substitute.
    "The truth hurts."

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:50 AM
    Liked 1,482 Times in 904 Posts

Will this be televised on QVC?

C'mon they've got to be selling something!
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Harris:
    KISS will always be Peter, Ace, Gene and Paul. PERIOD!!! Anything else is just a substitute.
    AMEN,BROTHER,AMEN!
    "I'm not as think as you drunk I am."

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

09.07.08 @ 02:03 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH GOODY!!!! Can't wait to sit around the radio in my kiss makeup and listen to them them sell everything but their damn fillings.

Their music was nothing special. More hype than talent. Anyone notice how Paul prances around like he's Mick Jagger or Gary Cherone??
    Van Halen without the original 4 is just not Van Halen.