Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

10.23.16 @ 07:06 PM
    Liked 454 Times in 212 Posts

I just heard that there will be a journey tribute album out sometime in mid-january 2002.
    Often rumored 4th singer for Van Halen Mark Torien (of the Bulletboys) sings Faithfully, I hope that Ed doesn't think he has the voice of an angel when he hears it.
    Ralph Saenz sings Be Good To Yourself, ( a cool song). those are the two with VH ties.

Other notables include:

john Corabi (the Gary Cherone of Motley Crue [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
    and Ratt's Jizzy Pearl (dude whats with the name? sounds kinda gay. [img]graemlins/sssh.gif[/img] )

This will be interesting to hear. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 01:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

I just read this the other day on Melodicrock. [img]graemlins/scared.gif[/img]

I cannot believe that Spitfire (or whatever record label is putting this out) feels that Journey deserves a "tribute" album by a bunch of 80's has-beens.

If I was in Journey, I'd be pissed that Marq Torien is trying to cover one of my ballads! Talk about fingers down a freakin' chalkboard! Why would anyone think this loser has even the slightest bit of vocal ability to pay homage to Steve Perry? Was he ever a Journey fan? Oh's not for me to decide. What's next? Pat Boone singing a bunch of heavy metal tunes? Yeah that will ever happen!

Kelly Hansen of Hurricane is a decent pick, IMO. The other? Well, I may want to hear it...once before I pass final judgment though.

It's a joke to even consider this a decent tribute of any kind. [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

Super Duper Frontman YankeeRose's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

10.23.16 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 131 Times in 84 Posts

I agree that all of those singers are poor choices except the singer from Hurricane. They all have TOTALLY different voices that Steve Perry.

Anyway, speaking of Journey I have heard that they are releasing a new live DVD in a few weeks with new singer Steve Augeri, that should be cool!
    Right Now you're reading my post!

I can't stand rap....people who can't sing do can sing rebellion as well as talk it....Hitler would have been in a rap band...

-- John Entwistle

2006 VHL Fantasy Hockey Champ!