Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Josephina
    Last Online

05.25.17 @ 07:28 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Anyone else heard this? I heard from a dude on the AOL board that he heard, (from reliable sources in and out of the biz), that T-Bone would rejoin Motley for a summer tour to commemorate their 20th Anniversary. That would explain Motley.com's new design, which has Tommy all over it, even promoting when he's on TV and stuff.

------------------
    "The thing that inspires me the most is my bottle of Jack Daniels. It's my best friend in the world. Ol' Jack will never let you down. He's always there when you need him" - Nikki Sixx, Hit Parader magazine 1986

"Van Halen is 'Get the fuck off the sidewalk if ya don't like our drivin' kinda music!" - David Lee Roth

"We get to the hotel, there's people partyin' in the parking lot, people gettin' down in the elevator, wow! I swear to God I had this one chick, this chick was poundin' on my door, she was kickin' and screamin' at my door 'til about 6.30 this morning. Finally, I just said, 'Fuck it!' and let her out of my room!" - David Lee Roth

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

I read on another site that Tommy was in Europe somewhere and was quoted as saying he'd re-join Motley in a second if Vince were gone and Corabi was back.

No idea if that's true, just that someone posted that.

------------------
    The Michael Jordan of Van Halen websites!!!
    www.vhlinks.com

Hello Mr. Uppercut, how nice to have avoided you

Super Duper Frontman YankeeRose's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

12.08.17 @ 01:39 PM
    Liked 197 Times in 123 Posts

Tommy and Vince Neil don't get along anymore. I haven't heard anything about Tommy Lee re-joining the Crue, but anything is possible.

------------------
    Right Now you're reading my post!
    She's a vision from coast to coast...
    Kicking back ain't kicking you...
    Don't disturb my paradise,
    i've asked you once, I asked you nice...
    Up Front Fanatics!

Unchained
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Definately gotta bring Tommy and John "Crabby" Corabi back in. Vince Neil is just an aging bloated rock star has been self parody. Tommy's drumming is amazing! He defines the Crue sound. Hell, he and Nikki Sixx are the Crue. But you gotta bring back Corabi. His lyrics and his musical skills really gave the band a lot of credibility. (That song "Hooligan's Holiday," as you may have guessed, is one of my favorites.) Shit, John Corabi is one of the most underrated musicians. SAVE THE CRUE

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Josephina
    Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

I disagree. Even though MC94 is one of my favorite albums, it didn't sound like the Crue. Vince is just as much a part of the Crue sound as anyone else in the band. I also heard rumors that Mick left the band. I think that'd hurt them a ton too.

------------------
    "The thing that inspires me the most is my bottle of Jack Daniels. It's my best friend in the world. Ol' Jack will never let you down. He's always there when you need him" - Nikki Sixx, Hit Parader magazine 1986

"Van Halen is 'Get the fuck off the sidewalk if ya don't like our drivin' kinda music!" - David Lee Roth

"We get to the hotel, there's people partyin' in the parking lot, people gettin' down in the elevator, wow! I swear to God I had this one chick, this chick was poundin' on my door, she was kickin' and screamin' at my door 'til about 6.30 this morning. Finally, I just said, 'Fuck it!' and let her out of my room!" - David Lee Roth

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

I agree that Vince is integral to their sound as Motley Crue, though I think he's a terrible live singer. I picked up a copy of that live album they put out a couple years back and I was shocked at how bad Vince sounded. The first thing that crossed my mind was that it was put out deliberately to embaress him. And I also thought Mick sounded bad on that live album; before that he was one of those guitar players that I thought was much better than he'd ever been given credit for.

I saw them on the Girls Girls Girls tour but I don't recall how Vince was, and I hadn't (until recently) heard any live material by them. I saw them do Shout at the Devil on some live program recently and, again, Vince was only singing every other word. And he looked really out of shape and disinterested; he seemed like he was roll playing, as if he was playing a rock singer, not actually being one.

Not trying to bash them, I have all of their stuff except for New Tattoo. There was a time when I was younger and into the rock magazines that I thought Vince was as cool as DLR. Sadly, I think Vince's best days are far behind him.

------------------
    The Michael Jordan of Van Halen websites!!!
    www.vhlinks.com

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Josephina
    Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

I agree. But he's gotten better in recent years. When I first saw them on the Greatest Hits tour in '98, Vince sang every other word and let the audience sing the rest. He got a little better when he supposedly sobered up in '99. When I saw them this summer, I remember I was impressed after the show, because he had sung damn near every song. But, he does work the crowd good, and that's half the battle.

I think the only song he really messes up with is "Shout At The Devil", which is kinda understandable. I have trouble when I'm playing Rock Star Bill driving in my car.

------------------