Register
    Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 02:13 AM
    Liked 1,474 Times in 899 Posts

Take this for what it's worth from www.melodicrock.com:

MORE GOOD SIGNS FOR THE VAN HALEN RE-UNION:
    Another couple of confirmations this week that the planned Van Halen re-union is under way and is well on track. I have heard increasing evidence that a major tour will start early next year - as early as January, but possibly February. I had an e-mail this
    week with evidence that a venue in Cleveland, Ohio has been approached for February. The promoter attached to that approach refused comment when I rang them this week.
    I have another e-mail suggesting a tour will start in January and could last as long as 16 months. It goes on to say that some people's
    services have already been secured and the whole thing has been under way since February of this year. What I haven't heard is anything connecting the band to a MTV
    Awards appearance. I am however, more confident that there won't be too much longer to wait. I should have more news later this week. Other news, rumors, gossip as I get it...

On Fire
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey that's a good sign. Better than another TK rumor denouncing the whole thing.

If they do start touring in January/February that would probably mean a record release date of December, right?

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

It's possible, most major tours usually seem to start about a month or so after the albums release....then again, VH might be on the road as soon as the albums out...I saw Dio here locally on his 2nd show of his current tour, and his "Magica" LP was still a week away from being released...so, who knows? Depends on how the business cards fall, I guess...

------------------

Gaaaaa!!!! It's my spam and it's screaming!!!! Where's that damned spatula? The Loch Ness Monster stole my last two dollars, the bastard....

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

11.17.11 @ 09:13 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I think the album will probably come out in September or October, as per many of the other rumors.

However, I'm going to go out on a limb and take a wild gues....I say VH will play at the MTV awards on September 7th with Dave. That is to say....not present an award...PLAY. If they don't play together I won't trust that they really will have a tour. We should have been less gullible in '96. Apparently more acts for the MTV VMA's will be announced later (might this stance by MTV be specifically because of VH??? Let's see if there really is a new single and then maybe so.) For the record, the only real act on the MTV awards is Rage Against the Machine as of now. N'SYNC and Wolfie's favorite act (Britney Spears) don't exactly qualify from my perspective.

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

George M, I totally agree bro. Sept. 7, 2000 Van Halen/DLR are gonna kick off the fucking awards show. That is a prediction we share in common. This will be the announcement, VH coming on stage and playing a song. It will be huge and will knock all us die hard VH fans on our fucking ass! We must prepare for this night. It is exactly 1 month away. Get ready, get set, FUCK! Other than that I have no other predictions. Yes, the album will come out sometime in the fucking fall, and yes I do believe the tour won't start until next year. That's what I truely believe bro. If I am right, HOLY SHIT! If I am wrong, it wouldn't be the first time. I am not perfect and admit that right now. My only sources is the one in my head and the one between my legs. They do the thinking and I just do the typing. I believe once Van Halen does something, all the fans will forgive them for all this silence. But, who the fuck knows. I mean if Eddie says something in the press like, "all these bullshit rumors and shit these fuckers on the internet are starting, GET A FUCKING LIFE!" That wouldn't be too fucking cool. I would tell Eddie,"All these fucking lazy-ass rock stars, GET OFF YOUR FUCKING ASS!" But, I know that would never happen, because Eddie appreciates the fans, just like we appreciate all the great music these guys give us.Peace out.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

03.29.15 @ 06:33 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I would bet that Warner Bros. would want the album out for Xmas.And maybe the Mtv awards show is perfect timing to announce everything.

------------------
    "I Got Myself a Brand New Oakland Scarf right here I say"

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

C'mon guys! Every year I read the same prediction! Van Halen will perform on the MTV awards. Every year since 96' I've been reading this prediction.

I'm not so sure MTV even targets Van Halen fans anymore, MTV demographics have got to be around 13-16 years old. In other words, most the people watching MTV now, were not even walking yet when Dave left Van Halen.

I would love to see it. If I watched the MTV awards it would be just to see that. My daughter may make me watch it to see Britney Spears or INSYNC. But I never watch their award shows anymore for myself.

I just dont think its gonna happen. Not the anouncement on MTV, or live performance.

Every year we predict the same thing.
    Big D

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

11.23.05 @ 03:23 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have been predicting October for 6 months now. I makes complete sense. I am coming from a completly marketing/sales stand point. You have said it. The Christmas season starts even before halloween. When we all go to buy our costumes, you must first walk through all the christmas crap. I have no other insight except my gut feeling. Personally I wished it was last March, then I would not have to go to a shitty Chili Peppers show to get some rock and roll in me.