Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Originally posted by Bluestrike:
    WARNING: Treat the following as rumours.
    Thanks!

Cause when I saw the name "Rumor Mill" I immediately thought "cold hard facts."

I'll have nothing further to say about any of this to anyone.
    Of course not. Gotta keep that 'air of mystery' about you if you want anybody to believe you've got the straight dope.

The next VH album will feature some special guests, but there will be one basic lead singer.
    And he's kinda fat and sorta thin, right?

I've heard there is a Van-Halenized cover of "We're an American Band" already in the can, as well as a cover of Sweet's "Love is Like Oxygen" with some incredible keyboards by Eddie. Only one cover will make the final cut, however...
    Let us know when you hear (aka "make up") which of those supposed covers will be on this supposed album.

It is my understanding that there are also five new songs already recorded for the album, with another 5-6 still to be done.
    It's our understanding, too... Since we've been hearing that "five new songs" jive for at least two years.

Michael is FULLY involved in the recording of the new album and might even sing lead on an original track. The band is 'dismayed' that anyone would believe otherwise...
    Personally, I'm 'dismayed' that we still get crank-yankers posting BS rumors.

Mike won't be singing lead on an original track.

And if he's so "FULLY involved" with the supposed recording of this supposed album then what's he doing with Planet US? And Sam at his solo shows?

The next tour won't happen until 2003, but look for a set that includes all phases of the bands career, with a singer that can easily deliver the required vocal ranges.
    Yeah, fans are just dying to hear singer # 4 croak out a quota of VH3 tunes.

Many of you won't have heard of him before, but he is terrific on stage and will be very well recieved by the many great VH fans...
    But of course.

This supposed singer is so terrific that many of us haven't heard of him.

The long delay was based solely on Eddie's health, which is back to 100% now.
    That's not true.

But, then again, neither is any of this.

The new album will be a killer, along the lines of 'For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge'.
    LOL... The supposed album, which currently has just five songs (according to you), can already be described as "along the lines of 'For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge'" ???

This post has got more holes than swiss cheese.

2003 will see the return of Van Halen to the top of the rock world!
    Yeah! End on a note of optimism! It will get everyone in your corner! [img]smile.gif[/img]

We've got ourselves another insider, gang! Wooooooohoooooo!
    http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/avatars/michael3.jpg

"You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

"Only Eddymon would claim victory during a FOUR game losing streak." - OLO

"Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

"Total Posts=1"

says it all...
    "is this a good show tonight, or fuckin' what?" - DLR, Montreal, 11/10/07

Toronto 10/7...Cleveland 10/10...Toronto 10/12...Montreal 11/10

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

07.09.17 @ 06:30 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 3 Posts

I like reading these just for kicks.
    "It's now officially 5150 time!!!"

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

11.22.10 @ 04:57 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

IT'S A WELL PREPARED BS ...
    LET'S WAIT TO SEE ANYWAY ...
    The biggest Van halen fan from italy and ... of course ... the Yuuunnkkk creator !!

my youtube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackWol...0?feature=mhum

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Big Fat Money
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

WARNING: Treat the following as rumours. Only Eddie, Alex, and Mike can speak for the band, and when the time is right, they'll have plenty to say...I'll have nothing further to say about any of this to anyone.

The next VH album will feature some special guests, but there will be one basic lead singer. Who that is I can't say, but don't expect it to be David Lee Roth. The three tracks DLR recorded will not be on the album and there are no future plans that include DLR. Of course, this could change in the future, but it's highly unlikely.

I've heard there is a Van-Halenized cover of "We're an American Band" already in the can, as well as a cover of Sweet's "Love is Like Oxygen" with some incredible keyboards by Eddie. Only one cover will make the final cut, however...
    It is my understanding that there are also five new songs already recorded for the album, with another 5-6 still to be done.

Michael is FULLY involved in the recording of the new album and might even sing lead on an original track. The band is 'dismayed' that anyone would believe otherwise...

The next tour won't happen until 2003, but look for a set that includes all phases of the bands career, with a singer that can easily deliver the required vocal ranges. Many of you won't have heard of him before, but he is terrific on stage and will be very well recieved by the many great VH fans...

Have faith in the Van Halen boys. The long delay was based solely on Eddie's health, which is back to 100% now. The new album will be a killer, along the lines of 'For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge'. 2003 will see the return of Van Halen to the top of the rock world!

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Imaginative, to say the least.

However, since you're not coming back to comment on any of this, I see no reason to keep it open.

If it smells like "poo", looks like "poo", reads like "poo" and tastes like...well, you know what I'm getting at here.

Nighty night.

[img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003