Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Banned!
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sherman,
    I don't dislike you and I haven't called you any names,I have not "flamed you" I just think you are full of it.

You stated a few posts back the following:

"I'd be more than happy to confirm things.
    But the problem so far is nothing has been true."

But you than posted this:,

"...Yes some things are true but I never comment on them."

This is why I and many others don't buy your story,
    You just contradicted yourself.

As long as I have your attention. Perhaps you can help me understand how you would be privy to certain info (you claim to know that the song titles are 100% wrong) and yet not have a clue as to who is producing the album (you stated in a preyer thread that you do not know). It seems to me this info would go hand and hand, How could you not know who the producer is? And what is the point announcing that you are an insider if you NEVER offer any specific news about the present situation. You don't have to be an insider to squash most of these rumors. Its common sense.

Since you have said that you are here to squash rumors, Below are a few from the VHND.
    Please be clear and precise and answer each one with a specific answer. Here is your chance.

8/09 Roberto Medina, promoter of Rock In Rio III says Van Halen may be part of the lineup. The festival takes place between Jan 12 and 21, 2001 in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.

8/07 The new David Lee Roth tune being promised by TK will be a track called Flex, co-written by John Lowery. Lowery co-wrote and played guitar on Dave's last solo album, DLR Band.

7/31 Van Halen and David Lee Roth will make their reunion official on September 7th, at the MTV Music Video Awards, according to reports airing on WWRX and WHJY yesterday.

7/26 First single from reunited Van Halen to go to radio in mid-August. Title rumoured to be Independent's Day.

7/25 Record store owners emailing the VHND reporting that WB reps say there will be a new Van Halen album in October. First pressing will be a double CD. No word on the contents of the second CD but there is speculation it will be a live CD from the original DLR era. Roth is back, new album produced by Ted Templeman.

7/24 New album artwork, inlays and press kits have been sent to the printers for completion next week.

7/24 David Lee Roth is tired of waiting around for Van Halen and may do another solo tour in September.

7/15 David Lee Roth is telling friends he has united with Van Halen and are in a New York recording studio recording an album. A tour is planned for February 2001.

7/05 New Van Halen album to be titled Tabula Rasa, which is Latin for "clean slate".

Too everybody else;
    Please, I didn't post this to start fighting with people,This is a challenge to sherman and nobody else.I want Sherman to address and answer all of these questions. If he doesn't know each one.He can responde with a simple "I don't know".

"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[This message has been edited by Bigtallguy (edited August 11, 2000 at 06:04 PM).]

[This message has been edited by Bigtallguy (edited August 11, 2000 at 06:09 PM).]

Webmaster/Graphic Artist Top Timmy's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

10.28.16 @ 08:45 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

That's so true sherman. I find it kind of funny that Bigtallguy would slam sherman and still expect to get answers. Don't you?

------------------
    VHLinks.com logo creator
    and graphics slave

[This message has been edited by Top Timmy (edited August 11, 2000 at 06:26 PM).]

Eruption
    Last Online

07.10.17 @ 09:12 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 10 Posts

It is amazing how someone comes in here and begins trying to start something. LittleShortDude I don't care how big a boy you are or anything else. It doesn't take a big man to have a respectful intelligent conversation. If all you want to do is stir up shit you need to leave. If you believe or don't believe members of the links that is your business, but end this "calling out" crap. Sherman or no one else needs to satisfy you and your questions. Either you believe or you don't and quite frankly I could care less.
    Let's end this nonsense and get some good conversations and topics going.

Banned!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

And that was pretty much the response I expected from Sherman.
    Sherman had three options #1 Answer my questions (that's what a real insider would do) #2 Make something up or #3 Run and hide and ignore the tough questions (this is what happens when a fraud cant handle it) Make a joke and hope that everyone will be so busy laughing that they will forget all about the fact that Sherman has not answered one of my questions.

Proving Sherman to be a fraud turned out to be easier than I expected.

Banned!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

That's ok Sherman,
    Sooner or later. People are going to start asking themselves, Why didn't Sherman answer those questions? He could have put an end to it, After all, Sherman did say he was here to squash rumors.

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

10.27.05 @ 04:58 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

BTG, Like I said before, if sherman really is an "insider" he is not going to post anything that is going to screw up his relationship with the band. That is why he cannot be specific. And please, don't go off on that "You're one of those guys that believes everything sherman says no matter what" shit. I recently disagreed with sherman on the validity of the Gary Cherone interview with HARDKNOCKZ, and posted as much on another site(as I will continue to do so in the future, here and elsewhere). I think you bring up some good points. I just happen to disagree. Look for this post and all others with the name sherman in the topic heading to get the axe. Long story there.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:34 PM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member
    OK, thats enough - no more fucking witchhunts

Take Sherm, or fucking leave him. Your choice. This isnt shermanlinks.com

Closing this. No more of this crap thanks. Everyones free to make up their own mind.

------------------
    A little zen... Headed your way...