Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Really digging in now because I think I am truly on to something. After speaking with both Baxter and Mulet, the thought struck me that perhaps EVH is doing one of those pseudo solo albums with lots of guest stars, similar to what Jimmy Page has done in the past (remember Plant showing up to add one or two killer tunes) or perhaps Tom Petty's Full Moon Fever disc in which just about every Heartbreaker appeared as well as Jeff Lynne et. al.

But further questioning has led to solid gold, or should we hope for platinum? You see, I now have confirmation that Neil Zlozower was at the Cherokee sessions in November. Neil was documenting everything with an assortment of high end cameras. Must be that DLR has seen the potential marketing value in documenting the sessions or perhaps they will end up in the CD artwork? Or tour program? Or?

Must not be an EVH solo project if one of DLR's trusted confidantes has been allowed full access?

Zlozower being in on this lends some definite credence to the current theory being booted around that an album has been finished and EVH and DLR are in cahoots on keeping a lid on it until the right deal is done, be it through a major (likely) or through a vanity home-brewed set up. The kicker is that these guys can see primo $$$$ on the horizon which is keeping them patient until the right suiter steps up to the plate.

How the hell do you know about Zlozower you may ask? Mulet was kind enought to tell me yesterday in a follow-up call. Although not actually naming Zlozower, the details he provided can leave no doubt it was Neil Zlozower.

But something is still amiss about all of this, why is EVH bringing in Steve Miller and some horns? Is this actually going to be a 'Van Halen' project or is it something else? Only time will tell I guess.

The thing that haunts me when I think about it is another comment that Mulet told near the end of our second phone conversation,

"The feel and tone that EVH squeezes out of a guitar is a sight to behold. I have seen a few guitarists in recording situations but EVH tops the bill. Before this, the best I ever saw was Larry Carlton, but EVH was in another realm. Even Miller seemed to be a bit in awe of 'em. And the look in his boy's eyes made it all the more sweet knowing what he has been through. I really look forward to hearing what they come up with in a final mix because I know the magic was certainly there that week"

' " ' " ......

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 10:13 AM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

I pray for you my son. May you speak the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Favorite VH Album

The Classic 6 Pack
    Favorite VH Song

Take Your Whiskey Home
    Last Online

11.04.17 @ 06:01 AM
    Liked 185 Times in 65 Posts

Hmmmmm nice story telling...
    Woke up this mornin, got Blue Moon in your eyes...
    http://www.myretrolounge.com

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

07.27.07 @ 01:06 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I smell crap!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 06:18 PM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member
    Expatfan = Timothy B smidt, as previously announced.

We've now got enough evidence to confirm it 100%, and he's been removed as has every other one of his Bullshit-creating personas.

Sorry TBS, your STILL not even half as smart as you think you are [img]smile.gif[/img]

Closing this - its the 'rumor mill', not 'TBS wanking off making up crap' mill
    A little zen....... Headed your way.......