Thread: Snagged??

Favorite VH Album

All 7 with Dave
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 147 Times in 87 Posts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm not saying that I don't believe this guy. At first I did but when I read the post a couple of more times I found some information that was contradicting. Here are the 2 statements.
    1st statement:

"They spent the whole of May-Sept. working out issues amongst themselves. Only in the early part of Oct. 2000 did they completely agree to try and recapture the magic. There were some get-togethers during this period (I believe in July and August) where the whole band got together (and from my info, it was not at 5150, but possibly a soundstage on the Warner Bros. lot they had rented) and jammed."

2nd statement:

Edwards "Tounge Cancer" scare was not life threatening, but was more serious than has been reported. He is in fine health now, and his haircut is not the result of Chemotherapy or radiation treatements.

OK guys/gals correct me if I'm wrong here but wasn't Edward's surgery sometime in May or June? As he stated above in statement #2: Edwards "Tounge Cancer" scare was not life threatening, but was more serious than has been reported.

If that was the case I seriously doubt Edward was out jamming with Dave, Alex, & Mikey in July and August. Then again he could be the type of person that is not held back from an illness to do certain things for his career.

Like I said I just don't know but this stuck out while I was reading this for a 3rd time.

I am sure I will get a lot of different opinions on my claim. Whether they are good are bad I want to hear them.

------------------
    Al and I are the real Van Halen. There could always be Van Halen as long as it's me and Al. But if there was no Dave, this place would be pretty empty tonight. - EVH during a 1984 pre-concert interview before that night's sold out show

And there's only one David Lee. I'm the fun in Van Halen, always will be. - David Lee Roth

When classic Van Halen is together it's like one person. When I say 'I' in this respect, I mean my whole cadre that I am part of. I'm the tear boss, and I'm a fuckin' lifer. - David Lee Roth

"In America, we believe big time in publicizing the shit out of 'we ain't talkin'.' First we make goddamn sure that everybody knows we ain't saying anything..." - David Lee Roth

[This message has been edited by AJW (edited January 31, 2001 at 10:13 AM).]

[This message has been edited by AJW (edited January 31, 2001 at 10:28 AM).]

Eruption
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 12:14 PM
    Liked 26 Times in 18 Posts

"Contradicted" is the word you were looking for.

Favorite VH Album

All 7 with Dave
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 147 Times in 87 Posts

Thanks I'll update it.